I ain't sayin' it was actually a Bigfoot...

Rockape

5 hours ago, VAfooter said:

I agree Bobby, a lot here does not make sense...

I think this poster from ATS might be on to something:

"He was found after a 911 call were someone told operators they heard crying coming from woods . Search party of over 200 people had already checked that area the day before.

It was freezing cold one of the days he was missing getting as low as 24 degrees Fahrenheit the whole bear story seems kinda fishy why would a child climb into a bears den? Most likely scenario some one took him and when things heated up dropped him close by where they took him from and made a bogus 911 call. They probably kept him with a stuffed bear to keep him calm hence the story he hung out with a bear remember he is 3 not the most reliable of witnesses"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1230583/pg2

If Law Enforcement suspected an abduction, but with no solid leads, I can see where they would keep it under wraps for the time being while trying to get more info. If so, maybe the abductors had a large dog they called "Bear" that stayed with the boy and kept him happy.

I think there is a lot we are not being told at this time.

https://www.wnct.com/news/local-news/-i-will-never-forget-this-casey-hathaway-s-rescue-from-the-woods/1733713699

video there at link where the lady who was walking her dogs heard him cry and went and notified police. She lives on that road . There was no 911 call made that found him.

Grier said the rescue wouldn't have been possible without the tip from Linda Fraker, a neighbor who lives on Aurora Road. 

"All the difference in the world; we may not have found him in time had it not been for her,” Grier said. 

Fraker heard Casey crying for his mother from the woods while walking her dogs.

She immediately alerted authorities.

"We were praying that he was going to be found that night,” said Fraker. “And 10 minutes after I got off my knees, I let the dogs outside, and I heard a small faint cry. So, to me, that was the Lord. He answered the prayer. He answered it that night. He answered it quick.

2 hours ago, Rockape said:

Yeah, it reminds me of this one we discussed awhile back.

The Strange Case of Cullen Finnerty

Definitely one of the more bizarre cases. Claims of having branches tossed at him while fishing on a river in a solo pontoon craft then being chased in the woods after he beached it and got out. Yep. Bizarre is a good word for that event. 

8 hours ago, NCBFr said:

That is not correct.  A lady thought she heard the boy crying when walking her dogs.  It was so faint she had to take her dogs back home and went back to listen to see if it was real.  When she heard it again she walked further down the road and got a LEO to confirm the sounds and call in SAR.

I don't think the person that called it in is the one who took the boy, but SOMEONE took him somewhere other than where they were searching.  No chance those dogs couldn't find him in that amount of area if he just wandered off on his own.  There would have been a scent trail right off the bat to follow.

14 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Bizarre is a good word for that event. 

Most bizarre thing about it was they couldn't determine a cause of death. Best they could do is guess he caught pneumonia.

8 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Most bizarre thing about it was they couldn't determine a cause of death. Best they could do is guess he caught pneumonia.

I'm not really seeing the connection of these two stories, but if it had been pneumonia that caused his death one would likely have been able to determine that in an autopsy.  Also asphyxiation on his own vomit would have shown up too.  A mysterious death seems more aliens and such than BF, unless he just died of fright upon seeing big and hairy.

Admin
10 hours ago, NCBFr said:

That is not correct.  A lady thought she heard the boy crying when walking her dogs.  It was so faint she had to take her dogs back home and went back to listen to see if it was real.  When she heard it again she walked further down the road and got a LEO to confirm the sounds and call in SAR.

Correct, the poster was wrong about that, but the notion that somebody had him for that time seems very plausible to me....given all of the other circumstances so far made public.

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, a trained child interviewer will sit down with the boy and talk to him about his adventure....and that interview becomes public in its entirety.

• Like 1

I don't think a person took him.

My little guy just turned three a month ago and he would be able to articulate that he was with a man, a dog or a bear.

Unless the kid has some sort of disability which would make it even more interesting (411 theme).

7 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

My little guy just turned three a month ago and he would be able to articulate that he was with a man, a dog or a bear.

Unless the kid has some sort of disability which would make it even more interesting (411 theme).

One child to the next is quite different, plus there may have been trauma involved and even adults suppress memories.

Again, there's no way he was still in the area and as much as folks here are wanting it to involve bigfoot, the odds are it was a human that took off with the boy.

Whatever happened I hope they figure it out and if a human was involved I sure hope they catch him/her asap!

I was remembering a bfro report where these two young teenage boys were running down the trail and stopped to tell these two teenage females not to go up there, there's a monster (Bigfoot) up there. Now why wouldn't a young child use the word monster instead of a bear. If a Bigfoot was with this boy, I would think the boy would have said monster like those two teenagers in the bfro report. Was the Bigfoot on all fours so that the bigfoot could get lower down to the boy's level since the Bigfoot was probably really tall? And so the boy thought it was a bear and didn't know difference, a bear that walks too.

http://bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5909

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, a trained child interviewer will sit down with the boy and talk to him about his adventure....and that interview becomes public in its entirety.

I hope you are correct, but my guess is this story will be completely buried.  

2 hours ago, Old Time Lifter said:

I'm not really seeing the connection of these two stories

It's just the random wierdness and potential squatchiness. If you have any questions about the coroners findings there is a long thread with plenty of links and discussion to read through. If you don't think there is anything squatchy about either of these stories, that's fine.

2 minutes ago, Rockape said:

It's just the random wierdness and potential squatchiness. If you have any questions about the coroners findings there is a long thread with plenty of links and discussion to read through. If you don't think there is anything squatchy about either of these stories, that's fine.

Not going to make a judgment on the one but this one with the boy doesn't look like BF to me more like a common pedo.  I'll look through the other thread later on.

24 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I don't either. If he was in someone's home he would say he was. However, I suppose it is possible they know someone had him and are withholding that information.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic