Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Guest ajciani

It seems that Animal Planet is going to make a six (6) episode series on North American bigfoot sightings.

Animal Planet Joins Bigfoot Search

Hopefully more information will come.

Mike Greene and his thermal footage will appear in one of the episodes (that topic has its own thread).

Animal Planet is part of the Discovery family of channels.

Will try to get more info on the series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ajciani

This may very well be rumor, as I have not seen any Animal Planet press releases, but the tidbits gleamed from multiple sources indicate the show will be called Looking for Bigfoot, and will air on Animal Planet sometime this fall (2011).

SSR Team

So this would be the BFRO Show/Shows/Series then i'd guess..

BFF Patron

I would say yes based on the selected locations. Why they need to go to Georgia, torture that state again and pursue another hoax is a little troubling to me, I sure hope they throw in some fresh credible sighting reports from No. Georgia to counterbalance any nonsense. There are enough of them to keep them busy.

It seems that Animal Planet is going to make a six (6) episode series on North American bigfoot sightings.

Animal Planet Joins Bigfoot Search

Hopefully more information will come.

Mike Greene and his thermal footage will appear in one of the episodes (that topic has its own thread).

Animal Planet is part of the Discovery family of channels.

Will try to get more info on the series.

CASAR, N.C., June 16 (UPI) -- A North Carolina man says an encounter authorities are calling a "suspicious person report" was not a person at all but a 10-foot-tall creature.

Tim Peeler told Cleveland County sheriff's deputies the creature he saw on his property in the early morning on June 5 was 10 feet tall with a long beard, yellowish-blond hair and six fingers on each hand, the Charlotte (N.C.) Observer reported Wednesday.

"I rough-talked him and said, 'You get away from here,'" Peeler said.

Peeler, whose home is located northwest of Casar, N.C.,said the creature came back a short time later.

"And I said, 'Get! Get!' And he went back down the path again," he said.

The Cleveland County Sheriff's Office said the case is being treated as a "suspicious person report."

"If we see something, we'll try to capture it and take it into custody," Sgt. Mark Self said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2010/06/16/Man-Suspicious-person-not-a-human/UPI-53531276699521/#ixzz1ELQvMJkq

Guest wudewasa

More "edutainment" for the masses to drool over. Animal planet used to have some good documentaries. So far "Life" and "Blue Planet" are the only shows that burn strong in the waning light of cable television. Instead, we have our egos assaulted with "Animal Hoarding" "It's Me or the Dog" and the doozy "Lost Tapes."

Yes, since Mosterquest failed to find bigfoot on an epic scale, let's dredge up a new squatch posse and restate the obvious to people who want to believe and will accept anything as evidence to do so.

New angles + different spin = inconclusive evidence

Admin

Why they need to go to Georgia, torture that state again...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Gigantor, I agree. We need to make an effort to say "The Bigfoot Body Hoax" and leave GA out of it. Alot of good research comes out of GA. I'm sure the popular GA opinion would be to tar and feather the 2 hoaxsters and run them both across the state line on a rail. (I think one is now hiding and living in shame in FL.) 15 minutes of fame, was it worth it? Not hardly. :lol:

Chris B.

Hey Lal, relax. You don't have to move. We have plenty of Sasses here in the Tarheel state. (Most were NOT in rural Montgomery County the other weekend while the crowd was stomping around however.) lol.-Knuck

Hey Lal, relax. You don't have to move. We have plenty of Sasses here in the Tarheel state. (Most were NOT in rural Montgomery County the other weekend while the crowd was stomping around however.) lol.-Knuck

Whew.

I'm actually looking forward to the show. It'll be fun to see someone other than the Monsterquest team not finding much of anything .

I'm in North Carolina and I'm about ready to pack my bags and head for New York.

I'm thinking you are only joking, LAL. If not, we need to talk...lol. As a lifetime resident...I can't wait to leave. Great place for a vacation or camping in the nicer weather, and there are squatch in them there mountains , and patches of state forest... but you won't want to live here (high gas prices and taxes), especially near the larger cities.

I'm thinking you are only joking, LAL. If not, we need to talk...lol. As a lifetime resident...I can't wait to leave. Great place for a vacation or camping in the nicer weather, and there are squatch in them there mountains , and patches of state forest... but you won't want to live here (high gas prices and taxes), especially near the larger cities.

I'm joking. I don't have an invitation to come live rent free in the finished basement in Tenafly, NJ, - yet.

Lifetime resident of NY or NC?

I'm joking. I don't have an invitation to come live rent free in the finished basement in Tenafly, NJ, - yet.

Lifetime resident of NY or NC?

Never mind - I should have looked more closely. NC's kind of like that too but with more national forests and Asheville isn't NYC.