Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

• 2 months later...
Guest CaptainMorgan

"Then, outfitted with the latest technology, including night-vision and infrared cameras, the team sets out on exhilarating and eerie investigations where any broken branch or peculiar noise could mean a Sasquatch is lurking nearby."

Internal jokes and snickering aside, can they do worse than MonsterQuest?

Smile - and say KA-CHING.

"Then, outfitted with the latest technology, including night-vision and infrared cameras, the team sets out on exhilarating and eerie investigations where any broken branch or peculiar noise could mean a Sasquatch is lurking nearby."

Unfortunately, I have to agree. More, the likely result will be more of the same, including reports of sasquatches smoking cigarettes left out for it along with Bic lighters.

I think of this:

The relationship in the clustered data is the correlation between population density and frequency: the Group A correlation of +0.9661 is high relative to the Group B correlation of +0.1244.

A second relationship in the clustered data is the correlation between population and frequency. When Group A is separated from the dataset, its correlation to population rises from +0.1192 to +0.5664.

Group A is differentiated from Group B by its high correlation to population density. This is consistent with the model of receiving a report of a cataloged animal (Eq. 1).

Let’s assume that manufactured reports will be uniformly distributed across the population. If the rate of manufactured reports is constant, then the frequency of reports should correlate to population. To some degree, this is seen in Group B. There may be other unidentified influencing factors such as mean media exposure to Bigfoot, which may influence the density of manufacturing.

The author speculates that Group A and Group B represent different phenomenon. Group B may represent manufactured reports because of the correlation to population, whereas Group A may represent a different phenomenon because of its correlation to population density. The author hypothesizes that if Green’s data is the superposition of multiple phenomena that this is the expected result.

My prediction: Group B reports will continue to grow...................

MonsterQuest meets Destination Goof.

I sense a college drinking game connected to wood knocks in the offing.

Just my 2 cents adjusted for inflation.

Guest tracker

it obvious to me the purpose of the show is for those four guys to be on tv. They have as much chance as that huge skirmish line.

JMO tracker dry.gif

I sense a college drinking game connected to wood knocks in the offing.

Just my 2 cents adjusted for inflation.

Best idea I've heard lately!! :D

So...1 shot if Dr. Meldrum is mentioned in the first 10 min of the show,

2 shots if it takes longer?

1 shot if PGF is mentioned in the first 10 minutes

2 shots if it takes longer?

2 shots if Gigantopithicus is said in the first 15 minutes

None if it takes a whole half hr?

what about The phrase "North America's great Ape??" Dunno about anyone else but I'm ready to just tip the entire bottle every time I hear THAT!! LOL!!

Suggestions anyone? Found this one, altho it may have to be changed up a bit!

:) :) :)

The Bloody Rage of Bigfoot – Fun Drinking Games

By The Vocabulariast on Monday, 21st February 2011

Click here to buy now!

This drinking game is to be played with The Bloody Rage of Bigfoot and some beer. What would Bigfoot drink? He’d probably toss back some Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. You should too.

1 drink – every time someone dies

1 drink – every time someone says “Bigfootâ€

1 drink – every time someone says “witchâ€

1 drink – every time you see “Bigfootâ€

1 drink – every time someone drinks

1 drink – every time someone smokes

:) :) :)

Edited by grayjay

Guest 8footer

Wow. Very interesting -- a lot more cynicism than I expected from bigfooter's.

Do you think some of this is the "Crab Pot" theory?

The collective subject of Bigfoot finally get's a dedicated Series on Animal Planet, but the Bigfooting "community" at large would like nothing more than to see these folks fail???

Guest TooRisky

Some it all up... They have been there and done that with all the same players saying the same thing... Nothing to see here folks, move along...

Now something new like having some "Expert" hocking thier book and T-Shirt in the commercials would be a refreshing change... NOT... Best just to move along...