Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Guest kanetaker5566

Kane, anything you have heard about from where they are looking?

I didn't even now this preview was on tonight I haven't heard anything about this I think last year there was one report on the local news about big foot in north Carolina.

Guest kanetaker5566

We go to Helen all the time we where just there last weekend, whenever we are going through the woods there I always say keep a eye out for Big Foot because it is just a massive forest with mountains and huge valleys

Just something I noticed that there was no traffic in Helen that only happens in December till about April it is a tourist town so when ever you drive through the part of town they show there is a line of traffic and it takes a while to get to the other side of town.

Edited by kanetaker5566

This show was going to begin next weekend, but I saw it due up at 10pm Pacific on Directv. I've been lurking here, registered to pass along the info in case anyone wanted to check it out!

This show was going to begin next weekend, but I saw it due up at 10pm Pacific on Directv. I've been lurking here, registered to pass along the info in case anyone wanted to check it out!

Finding BF was on tonight on Animal Planet. I'm watching it as I type. I recorded the program, and so far I'm very impressed, and now I want to go walking around in *those* woods with well armed men, lots of big men with big guns. :unsure: Don't miss this show. It's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest billgreen2010

i just finished watching the ga bigfoot segment of finding bigfoot it was great im looking forward this comeing up episode of finding bigfoot this sunday & upcomeing weeks etc :)

Finding Bigfoot is supposed to be on here (again?) Sunday night. Sounds cool, thanks for the report Susiq : B

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I thought it was a very well done show! Cliff was awesome! The presentation was great, the investigation was very professional. Matt was spot on with his presentation each time. Bobo likewise very professional with a little joking every now and then to lighten things up. Ranae was also professional.

It seemed to me whether you agree with the outcome of their investigations or not, you gotta give them points for professionalism. I'll be watching this one for sure. Great job Folks! Especially you Cliff! Chris B.

I would call it good, not great. Moneymaker put me off a bit with his proclamations, but other than that, Cliff and Bobo were great, and Ranae was very professional and analytical, even as a skeptic. I would give it a solid 6 out of 10.

Guest 8footer

I thought it was a very well done show! Cliff was awesome! The presentation was great, the investigation was very professional. Matt was spot on with his presentation each time. Bobo likewise very professional with a little joking every now and then to lighten things up. Ranae was also professional.

It seemed to me whether you agree with the outcome of their investigations or not, you gotta give them points for professionalism. I'll be watching this one for sure. Great job Folks! Especially you Cliff! Chris B.

Totally agree! I have to say Finding Bigfoot was totally decent. Even if I wasn't into Bigfoot, I'd still say that it was better than Destination Truth, Ghost Hunters or the others.

I think these guys deserve big props for being [mostly] down and dirty in-the-woods Bigfoot geeks.

Bobo and Cliff were great -- they could have their own show. Matt did not disappoint with the great sound bites :) and Renee was new and I don't know much about her, but she seemed to fit in with the other guys pretty well.

Considering this was their first show, I'd give them 8 out of 10.

Guest 8footer

APBFFAIL.jpg

Looks like you went through a lot of effort to create this.

And, it says A LOT.

But, probably not toward the people you were aiming for...

SSR Team

Looks like you went through a lot of effort to create this.

And, it says A LOT.

But, probably not toward the people you were aiming for...

Seconded.