Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Guest ajciani

Well, I for one wish that I had known active areas around me, that I could monitor and do camp outs in and such. All of the open lands around hear are pretty much Forest Preserve, and you can't do jack in them, except walk around during the day looking for sign.

If someone has had encounters or habituations nearby (outside of the Forest Preserves), they've kept mum about it.

Guest 8footer

I listened in to SD last night and that Cliff guy was on from Oregon. He's in the animal planet Bf show. Apparently the mini series is more about bigfooting than about seaching for Bf's. Bob Saget is the host so you know what appeal their going for hiring a full time comedian. Who knows maybe making light of our interest is the way to move it into the mainstream??? Then perhaps we will get gov support and funding and eventually a dedicated satelite with thermal tech to locate and tag some Bf's. Then the mystery will be dead and science will take over. I am not so sure i want that to happen, how about you?

JMO tracker, dry.gif

Tracker, thanks for the heads up about SD, I checked it out and thought it was a cool show - I'm going to tune in when possible, those guys are fun to listen to. One thing I thought was interesting is that this is not a "BFRO" show and not all the researchers are BFRO members.

Also, someone asked when the show airs and Animal Planet's website says Finding Bigfoot airs June 5th.

Guest tracker

Tracker, thanks for the heads up about SD, I checked it out and thought it was a cool show - I'm going to tune in when possible, those guys are fun to listen to. One thing I thought was interesting is that this is not a "BFRO" show and not all the researchers are BFRO members.

Also, someone asked when the show airs and Animal Planet's website says Finding Bigfoot airs June 5th.

No prob I may of gotten the shows wrong as Bob mentioned? opps :blush: We don't get all your sat channels up here. And oh yea, no bad mouthing BFRO either. You tell them HRPuffnStuff . ;):)

Guest jimmy simpson

Animal Planet announced new series "Finding Bigfoot" premiering June 5th - Animal Planet - Finding Bigfoot

Good, Bad or Indifferent?

I think the bfro has its its fingers in everything from this show to the erickson project...... it produces nothing concrete... and does the cause more harm than good ... imo

BFF Patron

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/finding-bigfoot-a-howl-in-the-woods.html?fb_ref=fb2&fb_source=home_oneline

New trailers on the Finding Bigfoot series from Animal Planet on location Chattahoochee NF/Ga.

Just what we need... another Bigfoot show sans Monster Quest, Mysterious Encounters and Destination Truth.

If I could find the financial resources I would produce a 12 to 13 episode show, situated in one spot, with a base camp that the audience can get to know, with daily or multiple day excursions for the entire season. The season would develop a complete ecological map of the area, showing where food resources are, what animal populations are present, natural track trap areas, camera trap sites, etc. As the season progresses, so does the audiences understanding of the study site and what experiments seem to get results, while others do not. Day to day drama between team members could be included for those who like that stuff, since it will most likely happen. Special guests could also be included from time to time... Like Peter Matheson, George Schaller, John Green, Jeff Meldrum, Jane Goodall, even some skeptics could show up. Tech experts could also be guests from time to time like camera trap manufacturers, pilots, game department officals, etc. Have the season situated in a specific area where a detailed map of historical and current events could tie episodes together. Exhaust this one site before the next season's new spot. Quickly going from one site to another has been done over and over and over. The shows web site could also have a few different 24 hr live web cams showing the camp, several game trails, natural food sites, choke points, water crossings, Mt. passes, etc.

Maybe the next season would be 12 to 13 episodes of traveling down, or up the Pacific Crest trail, stopping only at natural game trails leading down into watersheds. The next season could be 12 - 13 episodes of exploring the inland waterway of BC and Alaska via a live aboard boat, landing in various areas to explore on land. The next season could just explore historical sites where Bigfoot encounters took place. See what the area looked like when it happened and then today.

Anyone want to invest?

good ideas...

What you could afford is doing a series for the internet. Do the things you want to do. Get out with your camera, document an area, put out some game cams and maybe a live-feed? I mean, it's possible. You don't need a lot of money today to start a good project and get a lot of attention thank's to the internet. :)

SSR Team

Just what we need... another Bigfoot show sans Monster Quest, Mysterious Encounters and Destination Truth.

If I could find the financial resources I would produce a 12 to 13 episode show, situated in one spot, with a base camp that the audience can get to know, with daily or multiple day excursions for the entire season. The season would develop a complete ecological map of the area, showing where food resources are, what animal populations are present, natural track trap areas, camera trap sites, etc. As the season progresses, so does the audiences understanding of the study site and what experiments seem to get results, while others do not. Day to day drama between team members could be included for those who like that stuff, since it will most likely happen. Special guests could also be included from time to time... Like Peter Matheson, George Schaller, John Green, Jeff Meldrum, Jane Goodall, even some skeptics could show up. Tech experts could also be guests from time to time like camera trap manufacturers, pilots, game department officals, etc. Have the season situated in a specific area where a detailed map of historical and current events could tie episodes together. Exhaust this one site before the next season's new spot. Quickly going from one site to another has been done over and over and over. The shows web site could also have a few different 24 hr live web cams showing the camp, several game trails, natural food sites, choke points, water crossings, Mt. passes, etc.

Maybe the next season would be 12 to 13 episodes of traveling down, or up the Pacific Crest trail, stopping only at natural game trails leading down into watersheds. The next season could be 12 - 13 episodes of exploring the inland waterway of BC and Alaska via a live aboard boat, landing in various areas to explore on land. The next season could just explore historical sites where Bigfoot encounters took place. See what the area looked like when it happened and then today.

Anyone want to invest?

Rick, let's get this Year out of the way & let's hope that the potential DNA stuff is what it is along with the Vids to back it up & i'll do my damndest to find you a Funder & i get the feeling that they won't be that hard to find soon anyway.. ;)

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

Gigantor, I agree. We need to make an effort to say "The Bigfoot Body Hoax" and leave GA out of it. Alot of good research comes out of GA. I'm sure the popular GA opinion would be to tar and feather the 2 hoaxsters and run them both across the state line on a rail. (I think one is now hiding and living in shame in FL.) 15 minutes of fame, was it worth it? Not hardly. :lol:

Chris B.

It will be interesting to see what they get out of Georgia. I think the southeast (GA included) offers the best potential for them to get a lot of the howls and encounters they're seeking if they do things correctly. I haven't watched any of the shows yet but I assume that it's pretty basic Class B stuff that they're getting.

Guest wudewasa

DDA,

How DARE you use common sense and logic in the face of sensationalism and grandstanding? :lol:

Then again, the Discovery Network is all about drawing viewer interest and putting recycled "edutainment" over innovative journalism.

Guest billgreen2010

hey everyone im realy excited to watch finding bigfoot in 1 hour on animal planet tonite it should be GREAT A+++ :) keep on squatching

Guest kanetaker5566

I'm watching the show now and guess where I moved to two years ago North Georgia. We are very close to the area they are in.