The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

Looking at other websites discussing this picture, I saw that one person thought that it was a picture of a cat flipped upside down.

I don't see it.  It looks more 'natural' the way it was originally presented.  

display~2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well that looks like nothing that I saw and the hair is way to short even if it is a juvenile Like I have said the juvenile I seen was a fuzzy short orange /reddish long hair creature. The taller ones looked more like Chewbacca like with more of a matted hair that fitted more with the forest.  But then again these things can be different in different parts of the world.  But the picture does look creepy.

Where did you have your sighting?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The sunken eye is suggestive of a mask but I got thinking that disease might create that sunken eye look too.     My juvenile picture has longer hair too particularly on the top of the head.      Its eyes are not sunken but actually sort of protrude.   It also had more hair on the top of its ears making them look larger.      But just look at human babies and some have a lot of hair and some have very little and are nearly bald.  Facial hair might vary as much too.      So there is a lot of varrience of that in humans too.

Any orientation could happen if the camera was knocked off the tree then picked up and examined.    The camera does appear to be pointing nearly straight up. 

Edited by SWWASAS

34 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Where did you have your sighting?

Up in Northern Michigan. Now that you flipped that picture around it looks a lot more like a cat looking down at the camera. I am sure that what we are looking at is a cat and not what everyone thinks it might be. It could be a small bob cat or might even be a domestic cat. But that is what I am sure that what we are looking at. Sorry for taking the fun out of this but that is what I am seeing. I am pretty sure that we are looking at a lynx up close.

The bobcat (Lynx rufus) is a native mammal in Georgia and a member of the Felidae family. It may be classified as Felis rufus in some texts. Bobcats are about twice the size of the common house cat. Bobcats are generally yellowish brown with various streaks or spots of dark brown or black.

Edited by ShadowBorn
  • Upvote 1

The Facebook comments echo the reddit comments. Cats, dog, coyote, cgi, etc. Upside-down it does look like a cat, but there’s the dark mass  above the head and next to the face. And most cats, domesticated and wild, have defined black eyeliner. 

11A03C47-EA85-426A-93BB-E8356442E8BC.jpeg

Edited by Lam90

3 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Up in Northern Michigan. Now that you flipped that picture around it looks a lot more like a cat looking down at the camera. I am sure that what we are looking at is a cat and not what everyone thinks it might be. It could be a small bob cat or might even be a domestic cat. But that is what I am sure that what we are looking at. Sorry for taking the fun out of this but that is what I am seeing. I am pretty sure that we are looking at a lynx up close.

Yup looks just like cats eye's 

Our local FB Squatch page was freaked out by this photo. If you click on the picture you can just see the right eye. It’s a moose.

3CB29316-0F3C-4F20-A67F-67F7FBA034A6.jpeg

52 minutes ago, norseman said:

Our local FB Squatch page was freaked out by this photo. If you click on the picture you can just see the right eye. It’s a moose.

3CB29316-0F3C-4F20-A67F-67F7FBA034A6.jpeg

Squatch-fever.  People start seeing them everywhere.  

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Looks like ET grays wearing a bio suit.     The only thing that can explain the deep set eyes is that it is a mask or helmet.   The cats do not have deep set eyes like that.    

@Airdale

Turn that picture 180 degrees around and it looks just like a cat with the years pinned back. Sorry it still not going to change what I am seeing in that picture but hat is my opinion. So it does not matter .

Pupils are awfully round for a cat. Not sure how much experience you have with felines, but I've been on the staff of some 15 different cats for over 50 years and pinning the ears back on even the smallest one would likely necessitate reconstructive surgery; that's if you didn't die of blood loss before the EMTs arrived.;) If I had to guess, the eyes may have been photoshopped in. If I hadn't put so much angle on the composite then a human head could fit the mask idea, but I have other photo projects to work on.

• Upvote 1

@Airdale

It is not just the eye that has me as it being a cat but that nose ridge. At first it did have me being some thing . But I do know what I saw but that does not mean what I saw they areal the same. This does not mean the same demeaner as others. Sure, I have had seen camera traps knocked down off a trees. But if we are seeing this from the ground then what else could it be but a cat. Besides you can see that this camera is truly on it's back since we are looking at the tree's. It just takes some reasoning to figure this out. Also why did the person not post more pictures of what that camera trap took before it hit the ground. He did not say that the camera was destroyed.  So there must have been more shots on that sd card.  So there is some thing that is not jiving with just that one picture. 

If I was to say anything else beside it not being a cat. I would say that more information is needed to determine what it could be. Just like that moose picture that Norsman posted I still do not see a moose in it. But little by little I am seeing the nostril of some thing but because of what is in it. It is just moving to fast to catch what it could be and distorting what it is.

13 hours ago, Airdale said:

......... I've been on the staff of some 15 different cats for over 50 years......

LOL.......you have the perfect demeanor for it, sir. Those felines clearly trained you well.

I am still in occasional rebellion from both the four legged and two legged felines running my home........