The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

Agree with the comments that his schtick has a definite pull-by date that is probably rapidly approaching.  He will either go dark unexpectedly ( and trigger a ton of conspiracy theories), stay on this tack and gradually grow irrelevant and repetitive or deliver on the "something big" promise.  I don't doubt his heart is in the right place, but it takes more than good intentions and a YouTube channel to make a dent in the wall of denial and fear that surrounds this topic. 

• Upvote 1

^^^^ Plussed.   Couldn't have said it better or more balanced.  

He talks about helping people traumatized by their experiences.   That's one of my main motivations for staying involved.   So .. I wish him well, I just wish he'd do sooner than later, and do it rather than just talk about it.  

MIB

I do find the guy likeable, so I hope that he pulls a rabbit out of the hat on this one.  

The Bigfoot angle has been a successful one for him.  He is averaging 50k to 100k views per video on his YouTube channel.  That's $500 to a $1000 bucks per video.  Good for him, I just hope that he brings something substantial out soon.

3 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I do find the guy likeable, so I hope that he pulls a rabbit out of the hat on this one.  

The Bigfoot angle has been a successful one for him.  He is averaging 50k to 100k views per video on his YouTube channel.  That's $500 to a $1000 bucks per video.  Good for him, I just hope that he brings something substantial out soon.

There is nothing anyone can do at this point to rock the world other than a body or body part ...... print's . video . hair . it's been done before and solves nothing .

Just raises more questions no one can answer , rinse repeat 

If some people are okay with just them being knowers I'm fine with that also . They have no obligation to prove a thing to me or the world .

To speak frankly I don't know how I would feel if I had a location where I was making visual contact if it wasn't threatening  on a somewhat consistent basis .

I've been no kill unless have to so what's a guy like me to do?  It's an interesting thought that I can't answer but I really couldn't see my self having non -threatening   contact with these creatures and planning to put a bullet in one at the same time .

Good stuff either way and makes for good conversation on this board :)

14 hours ago, 7.62 said:

There is nothing anyone can do at this point to rock the world other than a body or body part ...... print's . video . hair . it's been done before and solves nothing ........

Agreed, but since I've gotten past the "prove it" mentality, good photographic and trace evidence excites me. Something like the Bossburg prints or that recent Calgary family video along the river are fine for me.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Huntster said:

Agreed, but since I've gotten past the "prove it" mentality, good photographic and trace evidence excites me. Something like the Bossburg prints or that recent Calgary family video along the river are fine for me.

Agreed @Huntster

I would be happy if I could just see one once.

1 hour ago, Lam90 said:

This was in today’s video. It’s probably photoshopped (very well done I think), but I find it extremely creepy. 

1EBE9854-8605-4871-8026-B345A45054A0.png

I've seen that trail cam pic before, but the details and explanation escape me at moment.  

So in this latest video he says he been sent some good photos but doesn't have permission yet to show them but it's coming.

I have to say the channel is getting a bit more interesting if he produces the things he claims he has . He states his channel isn't to prove anything 

but to just share what he has and help people who have had encounters .

I would be willing to bet  he  checks this place out.  If you're reading this Steve 

Enough talk and show something  we haven't seen before on the web.

10 hours ago, Lam90 said:

This was in today’s video. It’s probably photoshopped (very well done I think), but I find it extremely creepy. 

1EBE9854-8605-4871-8026-B345A45054A0.png

The camera is facing up toward the sky, BRB, does that help? What do you think of the date and time stamp. Obviously daytime? Studying around the eye it looks like it could be a mask.

Edited by hiflier

I see what you mean regarding the eye @hiflier. Someone on YouTube suggested it was a female or juvenile crested macaque monkey, and it does resemble one (they are some c-c-crazy looking monkeys!). It kind of resembles a rhesus macaque to me. @BlackRockBigfoot I hope the explanation comes to you. I’m very curious.

@hiflier

@Lam90

I woke up this morning and it came to me.  It was posted on Reddit, but originated on the Expedition: Bigfoot's (the museum not the show) Facebook page.

Here are the links to the Reddit and Facebook posts.  I am not on Facebook, so I don't know if there is any discussion about the photo on their post.

https://m.facebook.com/1EXPEDITIONBIGFOOT/posts/this-was-discovered-on-a-georgia-mans-trail-cam-that-was-knocked-off-a-tree-im-n/2433248973663680/

21 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Good recall there BRB :) 

Lol.  Thanks.

Just one of those things that is right there, but you just can't remember it.  As usual, it will just come to you at the strangest time.  

Well that looks like nothing that I saw and the hair is way to short even if it is a juvenile Like I have said the juvenile I seen was a fuzzy short orange /reddish long hair creature. The taller ones looked more like Chewbacca like with more of a matted hair that fitted more with the forest.  But then again these things can be different in different parts of the world.  But the picture does look creepy.