Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Tom Slick funded three expeditions into Nepal in the 1950's looking for the Yeti, but there was also a CIA element involved to study Chinese missile testing. He then funded an investigation in Northern California. These were all in in the led by Peter Byrne. The NorCal investigation was in the late 1960's. Peter Byrne then went on to get involved with, at the time, Boston's Academy of Applied Sciences in 1992 with the aim of looking at reports from a geospatial aspect to try and determine patters of movement.

The Academy has since moved to Concord, NH and I sent them an email asking for a discussion regarding setting up an wide e-DNA program with academia to look for DNA evidence of the creature. I even emailed Peter Byrne to see if he would be interested in such a program because of his Academy of Applied Sciences connections as a member of the Academy. I have yet to hear back from either him or the Academy. As you can see, I'm attempting to go at this from every angle I can think of. Ah well.........

Send Peter's wife or girlfriend a copy of the email, send a donation to his conservation nonprofit.  See what happens then?

14 minutes ago, Twist said:

THe only way I see is the very method you’ve been saying for years.  A body.   

But if the government is actively covering it up? They already know about it? They already have body(s) in their possession?

Then what are we doing here?

Dunno. Never took all of it that seriously before.

BFF Patron

Send samples to familytreedna and have it referenced as one of your deceased family members, do the dna Y-700 or mtdna testing both minimally on the same sample.  This is assuming you have a good idea you have something relevant even if it is not a bodypart or body.  Government will have a harder time intervening. Will require some sample-tending/stewardship and would have to be put in solution like you were cheek swabbing.  Nothing else has worked; eDNA sounds tortuous, time-consuming and expensive compared to this option.  

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

But if the government is actively covering it up? They already know about it? They already have body(s) in their possession?

My guess is it needs to be documented and ready for release on all different types of media platforms that can be achieved.   Make it go viral so fast the government can’t bury it. 

BFF Patron
  • First of all the 1980 eruption was 40 years ago.   No one in the military at that point in time is still in the service.   There is no one to ask.   The military does not keep historical records.       Unless some veteran comes forward for a deathbed confession, as did some astronauts with the UFO phenomena,  we will never even know who to ask.   If classification was done,   then anyone that does, risks charges under the UCMJ..       UCMJ has no statute of limitations.       One of the stories was from a mortician who saw a pile of BF bodies after a tarp blew off from helicopter downwash.      That might be the only way to find someone who has first or second hand witness knowledge.  Someone could poll area morticians and find someone who might still be in the business or who has heard the stories.   The young workers who would go out and recover dead human bodies might be still in the business as owners.     

Hate to say it but I think the best way to get the truth is out of the legal system.    As someone mentioned much of the witness testimony would be admissible in court.    You would have to find something that merits a class action suit against the government.    Danger to the public would be one avenue.   Put people under oath.    Parade bigfoot witnesses,  and find someone in government that will talk rather that purger themself.   If bigfoot has been classified,   the government will never admit it.  The only reason for that is bigfoot/UFO connection.    The government would just claim they wanted to protect the big hairy guys rather than admit there is some UFO connection.      Legal costs would be immense with little chance to recover anything.    You would have to have some people who would claim that they were harmed  (missing relatives killed or captured by bigfoot)  and the government knew what did it and is doing nothing to protect the public.     Anyone's brother a lawyer?    Get someone to talk, reveal government coverup,   and the government witnesses would come forward.    No one wants to go to jail to protect idiotic government policies for whatever reasons are at play.    

BFF Patron

You would wind up with another black page of redactions in these scenarios especially if there was a BF UFO connection or security to the US problem. 

4 hours ago, georgerm said:

Sounds like he had bigfoot problems. Did he give details?  What state? 

If we want to find bigfoot, then locating cabins, or  residences with bigfoot known activity is the place to start. A place where the residents complain of bigfoot prowling around their property is a perfect starting point . This is where a primate study team needs to go in a quiet manner. Rural properties like this are good sites for Ms Mayor and other primatologist to set up camp. Seeking out these places is a good place to find Sasquatch. 

Yes he and his wife 

That's what he thought it was , I don't know because I'm not sure what it was we saw that morning . I can say it was big and gray .All the tracks we found were 3 toed , nothing like the casts you see of bigfoot.

And the thing saw didn't resemble the Patty film . As to where ? Of all places CT 

Sounds strange I know but I looked at the google maps and you could pretty much walk without hardly ever crossing roads from our spot in CT through Vermont into Canada 

All pretty much forest and mountains .He said it only happened in the spring and summer time . We have never found anything during the last two winters of searching..

Are they walking farther south to escape winter ? I don't know 

PS I'm a hunter that's hunted everything from waterfowl , whitetail , bear and cougar so I have spent a lot of time outdoors. I don't know what I saw that morning walking in the open down a dirt road.

EDIT to add 

He was at the point where he wasn't scared he was angry at what they were doing on his property . At least that's the impression I got when he relayed the events.

Edited by 7.62

2 hours ago, norseman said:

If there is a conspiracy to cover up bigfoot which has been successful this long, we stand no chance.   Any tactic we choose has been anticipated and accounted for.  

I simply don't believe that's the case.   I believe there would be evidence of such a coverup.   Right now, it falls under "magical thinking" ... an excuse for failure to prove, not an explanation for that failure, no different than mind-speak, cloaking, interdimensionality, alien intervention, etc.   Even if correct (and I don't believe any are), our path to those conclusions is invalid .. a guess, not science, not valid logic.  

Lack of proof is not proof of lack.   Keep on trying.   This other stuff seems just an excuse to rationalize quitting.    I'm not quitting.

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I think it could be  possible they do have a body and for various reasons that have been mentioned they are keeping it under wraps.

I think if a private citizen does come up with proof killing one or finding a body he better have a good plan .

As to what are we doing here? I want to know  .. that's why for me 

Everything else after ......I better have a good plan if I ever do get a body 

Edited by 7.62

Now that we had some one that may or may not be working out of the DOI come on the forum , everyone is getting nervous. He is asking us to pm him for questions but why should we on a public forum . We the public have every right to know what is really going on . After all He is coming onto a bigfoot forum that deals with bigfoot and not one of us wants to question him . If the DOI has info on these creatures  then it should be their sworn duty to let the public know what is going on.  We all have our own ideas but just need confirmation.  My question is why is he really on here giving us this BS about his inner workings. 

If one of us have shot one of these creatures they (DOI) will never know about it . The second one shoots one and the second you get on a cell phone will be the time it gets confiscated .  You all do Know this right ! We have to ask our selves why was there ever a war between the Native American Indians and them. How was that resolve' So now ask your self what is happening now in our national forest through out the United States. Why have my question gone unanswered by this so called dogon cajon.

I have read what you said but you are working from the inside who can give us some details other then not being able to get funding. The laughing is just intimidation to keep people silent . It is a tactic used when they do not want people to go forward with some thing that is already known. It is just like whistle blowers who see something that is wrong and speak up about it . It has nothing to do with betrayal but this is also a tactic used to intimidate.  Whistle blowing is calling some thing that you know with in your heart is wrong that is going against the laws of the land you live in.  If you know that people are getting killed due to these creatures actions then someone should sound off . This is no longer a matter of national security but for the safety of the public who one has made an oath too. It is your public duty to the public.. I have way more to say but I will shut up for now. 

5 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Now that we had some one that may or may not be working out of the DOI come on the forum , everyone is getting nervous. He is asking us to pm him for questions but why should we on a public forum . We the public have every right to know what is really going on . After all He is coming onto a bigfoot forum that deals with bigfoot and not one of us wants to question him . If the DOI has info on these creatures  then it should be their sworn duty to let the public know what is going on.  We all have our own ideas but just need confirmation.  My question is why is he really on here giving us this BS about his inner workings

If one of us have shot one of these creatures they (DOI) will never know about it . The second one shoots one and the second you get on a cell phone will be the time it gets confiscated .  You all do Know this right ! We have to ask our selves why was there ever a war between the Native American Indians and them. How was that resolve' So now ask your self what is happening now in our national forest through out the United States. Why have my question gone unanswered by this so called dogon cajon.

I have read what you said but you are working from the inside who can give us some details other then not being able to get funding. The laughing is just intimidation to keep people silent . It is a tactic used when they do not want people to go forward with some thing that is already known. It is just like whistle blowers who see something that is wrong and speak up about it . It has nothing to do with betrayal but this is also a tactic used to intimidate.  Whistle blowing is calling some thing that you know with in your heart is wrong that is going against the laws of the land you live in.  If you know that people are getting killed due to these creatures actions then someone should sound off . This is no longer a matter of national security but for the safety of the public who one has made an oath too. It is your public duty to the public.. I have way more to say but I will shut up for now. 

I raised the bull S#it flag two pages ago .  I agree 

I am on the same page as you are on.  Either speak up or move on. I just do care no more anymore . If one ever does get in my cross hairs well it's good day for that beast. I am not going to chop it up. But drag the beast out and tag it and send it U of M for study. Let them deal with the gov . But you can bet that they are not going to get the credit for the kill. I am going to CMOA my self . I am not going for money cause I do not care about that.  Do not even care about notoriety since that is not important . It is all about my sanity.  But yes you are right that you did call it .

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MIB said:

If there is a conspiracy to cover up bigfoot which has been successful this long, we stand no chance.   Any tactic we choose has been anticipated and accounted for.  

I simply don't believe that's the case.   I believe there would be evidence of such a coverup.   Right now, it falls under "magical thinking" ... an excuse for failure to prove, not an explanation for that failure, no different than mind-speak, cloaking, interdimensionality, alien intervention, etc.   Even if correct (and I don't believe any are), our path to those conclusions is invalid .. a guess, not science, not valid logic.  

Lack of proof is not proof of lack.   Keep on trying.   This other stuff seems just an excuse to rationalize quitting.    I'm not quitting.

MIB

MIB not quitting is honorable and will lead to the truth if we keep digging for facts. The truth seeks the light of day and lies lay under the muck. The question is what are the reasons for not finding bigfoot. One answer is we haven't questioned the DOI enough. Someone said because the bigfoot was found by some government bureau and hidden from the public in a file. We are not finding the answer because not enough people are demanding records.  If bigfoots came off Mt. St. Helens then someone wrote up reports on this, died, and left the file somewhere such as the closest Army base, Fort Lewis.  If people get wind of a bigfoot discovery and the cover up, their are files somewhere. It takes one prominent person like a senator to demand hidden files on bigfoot. It's our right to see files and there is no reason for bigfoot files to be classified.

Another reason why we are not finding and proving bigfoot is  because not enough government biologist are not assigned this area of study. Someone can write this up.

2 hours ago, georgerm said:

One answer is we haven't questioned the DOI enough

I am not convinced that is true.   As a community, we seem to ASSUME gov't knows but is not telling.    Because a conspiracy on the scale necessary to suppress information effectively across thousands of years, cultures, and continents that were not even discovered 'til comparatively recently would be essentially impossible to hide ... harder than hiding bigfoot ... and we have no evidence for it, I think it is more logical to assume that governments are as in the dark about bigfoot as we are.    I suspect they are watching us not to suppress, but to learn the things we might know that they do not.  

MIB

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure gov. knows on the basis of the level of habitat surveillance, border patrol monitoring, etc.. Government may not have known say, 20 years ago, which I think even then would be surprising, but I have no doubt that it knows now. Canada as well. I would very much like to look through the files at the US Fish and Wildlife Forensics Lab in Ashland, Oregon. John Green's database is riddled with forestry and LEO witness accounts.