Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

BFF Patron

With the missile silo incursions by BF, the gov knew 20 yrs ago probably more if you believe certain witnesses and sighting reports. 

11 hours ago, georgerm said:

MIB not quitting is honorable and will lead to the truth if we keep digging for facts. The truth seeks the light of day and lies lay under the muck. The question is what are the reasons for not finding bigfoot. One answer is we haven't questioned the DOI enough. Someone said because the bigfoot was found by some government bureau and hidden from the public in a file. We are not finding the answer because not enough people are demanding records.  If bigfoots came off Mt. St. Helens then someone wrote up reports on this, died, and left the file somewhere such as the closest Army base, Fort Lewis.  If people get wind of a bigfoot discovery and the cover up, their are files somewhere. It takes one prominent person like a senator to demand hidden files on bigfoot. It's our right to see files and there is no reason for bigfoot files to be classified.

Another reason why we are not finding and proving bigfoot is  because not enough government biologist are not assigned this area of study. Someone can write this up.

Much of that St. Helen's mtn land was Weyerhauser's and private, it was not then mostly government. I have reported before about a retired Weyerhauser helo pilot that did duty in that area.  Never put 2 and 2 together to ask him about that part of the scenario. He retired because of what he experienced in that aftermath and vowed to never fly again.  Don't have his name or age or anything at this point but I have mentioned this on the forum before.  What makes you think that file is held by the army, it could very well be in corporate files with pictures and may have even been destroyed by now.  

Edited by bipedalist

44 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

With the missile silo incursions by BF, the gov knew 20 yrs ago probably more if you believe certain witnesses and sighting reports. 

Much of that St. Helen's mtn land was Weyerhauser's and private, it was not then mostly government. I have reported before about a retired Weyerhauser helo pilot that did duty in that area.  Never put 2 and 2 together to ask him about that part of the scenario. He retired because of what he experienced in that aftermath and vowed to never fly again.  Don't have his name or age or anything at this point but I have mentioned this on the forum before.  What makes you think that file is held by the army, it could very well be in corporate files with pictures and may have even been destroyed by now.  

Getting in touch with the helo pilot would be another piece to the puzzle. It's too bad his name has been lost. Maybe searching old newspaper files would turn up his name. Do we have a good newspaper researcher?

The Army was mentioned in an account that I read that seemed like fiction writing. Burned bigfoots were being treated in an Army tent. This would make a good fiction movie. The dead ones were hauled off by helos. 

We are not finding bigfoot because it's rare, and historical events like the Mt. St. Helens eruption that killed some bigfoots have been buried or lost from researchers. Finding records like this would add more steam for the bigfoot search and proof. 

Edited by georgerm

BFF Patron
18 minutes ago, georgerm said:

Getting in touch with the helo pilot would be another piece to the puzzle. It's too bad his name has been lost. Maybe searching old newspaper files would turn up his name. 

The Army was mentioned in an account that I read that seemed like fiction writing. Burned bigfoots were being treated in an Army tent. This would make a good fiction movie. The dead ones were hauled off by helos. 

Never even caught his name, he was a volunteer docent at the Mt. Saint Helen/s Forest Learning Center near Toutle, WA on the Spirit Lake Mem Highway/Rt 504 back in 2013.  I am no longer near that area but have often thought of the need to try to locate the gentleman and wonder if he has ever done an extensive interview. The likelihood that he experienced significant PTSD might have bearing on his willingness to engage, but he seemed genuine and helpful as a volunteer.  http://www.mountsthelens.com/Forest-Learning-Center.html  I agree the prospect of dead Bigfoots being hauled away in cargo nets and injured ones being treated by medics or veterinarians would be great Hollywood.  Those creatures that weren't vaporized must have been horribly burned in the hotzone. 

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

It is strange to me that a Weyerhaeuser pilot would have PTSD unless he was present at the moment of eruption or if he knew people that were killed.    The powers at be who allowed people to be in the too small red zone made a big mistake.     Depending on how his helicopter was configured it is unlikely he hauled out victims.    He may have conducted searches.     Many who died,   died horrific deaths in hot ash falls.   Somewhere in areas that were covered with at least two or three feet of ash,   bigfoot likely were buried and remain to be discovered as the ash washes away.     If the ash was hot enough the bodies would be preserved like the victims of Pompeii.   They were carbonized and ended up like a giant fossil.   

Another possibility is that BF had experience with the mountain and most moved away when the harmonic tremors started.   They had been going on for several days.   The question would be if they moved far enough away because the explosive eruption was not typical of the normal eruptions.    If they have language they likely had an oral history about the mountain.   That could have minimized the bigfoot loses.    There is a long history of animals sensing impending eruptions and moving away from active volcanoes.   

Anyway I think the ashfall areas are the most likely place in the country to find a bigfoot skeleton.   You just have to be there at the right time before the skeleton is consumed or degraded.    Many of the creeks on the east side run in the spring and wash down through the ash layers.  

BFF Patron
44 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

It is strange to me that a Weyerhaeuser pilot would have PTSD unless he was present at the moment of eruption or if he knew people that were killed.    The powers at be who allowed people to be in the too small red zone made a big mistake.     Depending on how his helicopter was configured it is unlikely he hauled out victims.    He may have conducted searches.     Many who died,   died horrific deaths in hot ash falls.   Somewhere in areas that were covered with at least two or three feet of ash,   bigfoot likely were buried and remain to be discovered as the ash washes away.     If the ash was hot enough the bodies would be preserved like the victims of Pompeii.   They were carbonized and ended up like a giant fossil.   

Another possibility is that BF had experience with the mountain and most moved away when the harmonic tremors started.   They had been going on for several days.   The question would be if they moved far enough away because the explosive eruption was not typical of the normal eruptions.    If they have language they likely had an oral history about the mountain.   That could have minimized the bigfoot loses.    There is a long history of animals sensing impending eruptions and moving away from active volcanoes.   

Anyway I think the ashfall areas are the most likely place in the country to find a bigfoot skeleton.   You just have to be there at the right time before the skeleton is consumed or degraded.    Many of the creeks on the east side run in the spring and wash down through the ash layers.  

He was running rescue/recovery missions, that should say enough.  He was describing the problems of flying helicopters around and through ash as I remember.  This was not fair weather flying according to him. The Lahar was one thing and hummocks moved up and over many ridges and mtns which would have moved things, was initially plastic but then hardened and buried them too.  https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/MSH/30410914-047_caption.html  If you were hit by a 300 mph pyroclastic flow or even a 50 mph hot lahar there would not be much left of you, even the hummocks produced their own high wind events that was problematic.  Hard to believe the bark stripped off of old growth trees like in a EF-4 tornado.  If they weren't picked up or laid over proper. https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/MSH/19820721-24_SRB_caption.html  In this case as much as 8 km movement of a hummock/landslide event; sources say they can travel a dozen miles.  In between when I was on the lip of the crater in 2013 and 2016 this domed vent increased in size by almost double from what I remember, granted differing perspective so it is still dangerous. 

msth.thumb.jpg.1066f155905f1ab8b2e18c62b2df55c9.jpg

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bipedalist said:

He was running rescue/recovery missions, that should say enough.  He was describing the problems of flying helicopters around and through ash as I remember.  This was not fair weather flying according to him. The Lahar was one thing and hummocks moved up and over many ridges and mtns which would have moved things, was initially plastic but then hardened and buried them too.  https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/MSH/30410914-047_caption.html  If you were hit by a 300 mph pyroclastic flow or even a 50 mph hot lahar there would not be much left of you, even the hummocks produced their own high wind events that was problematic.  Hard to believe the bark stripped off of old growth trees like in a EF-4 tornado.  If they weren't picked up or laid over proper. https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/MSH/19820721-24_SRB_caption.html  In this case as much as 8 km movement of a hummock/landslide event; sources say they can travel a dozen miles.  In between when I was on the lip of the crater in 2013 and 2016 this domed vent increased in size by almost double from what I remember, granted differing perspective so it is still dangerous. 

msth.thumb.jpg.1066f155905f1ab8b2e18c62b2df55c9.jpg

Where did you stay there? How did you get to know this pilot?  Do you think he was sworn to keep his mouth shut?  What was your job there? 

Was the pilot hauling out animal corpses like deer, elk, and bear?  I read a report written by another person that was hired to be there, and he that discussed bigfoot bodies being hauled out. Probably more fake news. If bigfoots lived on Mt. St. Helens it makes little sense. Their search for food up there might yield a few ground squirrels.  If true, it may have been just one family up there  living in a cave. Nice warm cave at that. So maybe this bigfoot family was being studied by the DOI and they had to evacuate them by helo. The pilot freaked out when he saw the passengers and remained freaked out with PTSD.   This reads like a good novel. 

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

Remember, this is the Dark Divide, it is one of THE most squatchy places in North America, save some of the BC first nation coasts.  I was acting the tourist but resident in various Western Washington locales, I worked local educational agencies and recreated by hiking, skiing and doing what tourists do for about six years. I was into trail maintenance and joined several efforts with Washington Trails Association and Pacific Crest Trail rehab in state parks, national forests/wilderness.  Weather was impacting my ability to do alot of that even, as many events were canceled. I did attend several Bigfooting events over the years in that part of the state.  I was not often boots on the ground for days at a time, more dayhikes in the Olympics and the Columbia Gorge areas.  I wanted to investigate more but only got to summit Mt. Saint Helens for various reasons in that area besides some car day trips and occasional outings.  I was not researching this area actively when I made the contact.  I did talk to some of the tourist shop owners who had relatives deeply impacted by the eruption, I did talk Bigfoot when in an environment that would not put people on the spot--i had a sighting in NC six years earlier or more. One of them was familiar and implicated in the Ape Canyon cabin attack indirectly as their relative was in that mix.  Of course I did the Ape Cave when in that area.  I never had a sighting but did drive some of the old mtn logging roads during daylight hours.  I was hoping to do more extreme hiking/skiing in the dark divide when circumstances moved me around Western Washington making it more difficult to do.  I did sustain a significant knee injury in deep snow on Mothers Day one year and that was a turning point and wake up call about age, vitality and survival. Luckily I was not medivac=ed out.   I watched more than a person or two have trouble with the Mt. Saint Helens summit, and had to solicit ranger assistance for one couple and it is an all day event for an average casual hiker.  Young people seem to have a jump on middle aged and retirement aged individuals.  You get up before dawn, hike in the dark and (for me at least) get back at dusk. I was the only person with gray hair on that crater lip summit that particular day in October 2013.   I now know my limitations as a result of my time spent in Western Washington.  A right knee replacement is now in the offing.  There was more than ground squirrels on Mt Saint Helens, pre and post eruption.  Elk herds came back fast. In 2013 I glassed several herds of elk.  Vegetation returned very quickly.  It is a model research experiment in volcanology before your eyes out there.  I only wished I could have attacked different angles of the area on my trips.  The views of the other volcanoes are amazing up St. Helens, Mt. Adams, Rainier,  Mt Hood et al   Weather determines what you get.  Many of the views up on St Helens came out of burned off fog the day I was up there.  If you have a chance to spend some time out there, do it.  I know nothing about anything nonhuman the pilot hauled out that day.  

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, georgerm said:

Where did you stay there? How did you get to know this pilot?  Do you think he was sworn to keep his mouth shut?  What was your job there? 

Was the pilot hauling out animal corpses like deer, elk, and bear?  I read a report written by another person that was hired to be there, and he that discussed bigfoot bodies being hauled out. Probably more fake news. If bigfoots lived on Mt. St. Helens it makes little sense. Their search for food up there might yield a few ground squirrels.  If true, it may have been just one family up there  living in a cave. Nice warm cave at that. So maybe this bigfoot family was being studied by the DOI and they had to evacuate them by helo. The pilot freaked out when he saw the passengers and remained freaked out with PTSD.   This reads like a good novel. 

The East side of the mountain is active.    I have found footprints in the lahar.    Reports of people leaving the Ape Canyon area late in the day are of vocalizations from nearby.   Ape canyon was spared the blast because a ridge up the mountain diverted the pyroclastic flow around the Ape Canyon area.    If a BF was in that area it would have survived the blast.    However ash would still have been a big problem.  

I cannot imagine a live bigfoot climbing into a helicopter unless it was drugged.      Adults would really be a center of gravity and a weight problem.    You would have to assume that the bigfoot understood English enough to know you were trying to help it by transporting it.   I think it unlikely that a live one flew.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

As I read the story that georgerm relates too, the ones that received medical treatment were tranquilized and evacuated that way that were saved and not euthanized.  I am not sure I subscribe to the treatment of BF at the St. Helen's eruption scenario.  However, if you are into conspiracy it's as good as the next story.  We actually had one of the military members reference some of this on the old forum 1.0 as best as IIRC as long as they hung around, not much else since then.  I liked the old Dahlonega GA national guard helo crash story about securing a site with deceased air personnel and being attacked by BF at night too. It is so weird because there is a special forces outpost in that area. Not sure if that one is still on the BFRO site or not but it sure was hair-raising. 

^^^

Ah, I remember that one as well. I was living in GA that summer and it was one of the things that made me kept digging. This would've been nearly 15 years ago.

55 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

The East side of the mountain is active.    I have found footprints in the lahar.    Reports of people leaving the Ape Canyon area late in the day are of vocalizations from nearby.   Ape canyon was spared the blast because a ridge up the mountain diverted the pyroclastic flow around the Ape Canyon area.    If a BF was in that area it would have survived the blast.    However ash would still have been a big problem.  

I cannot imagine a live bigfoot climbing into a helicopter unless it was drugged.      Adults would really be a center of gravity and a weight problem.    You would have to assume that the bigfoot understood English enough to know you were trying to help it by transporting it.   I think it unlikely that a live one flew.  

No live ones got into the cab of the helo. Only dead ones were hauled in the hanging cargo net, along with other dead animals. If there were live ones the were somewhere else. At this time there is a report, another fable until proved about a doctor that was hired by the DOI to study a dead bigfoot from MS Helens. It would be great if we had real people that saw this stuff happen. Just more evidence when BF gets hauled into proof of existence court.........................................  make it happen............ my hair is turning gray.

1 hour ago, bipedalist said:

As I read the story that georgerm relates too, the ones that received medical treatment were tranquilized and evacuated that way that were saved and not euthanized.  I am not sure I subscribe to the treatment of BF at the St. Helen's eruption scenario.  However, if you are into conspiracy it's as good as the next story.  We actually had one of the military members reference some of this on the old forum 1.0 as best as IIRC as long as they hung around, not much else since then.  I liked the old Dahlonega GA national guard helo crash story about securing a site with deceased air personnel and being attacked by BF at night too. It is so weird because there is a special forces outpost in that area. Not sure if that one is still on the BFRO site or not but it sure was hair-raising. 

1. If the story has any truth mixed in with imagination and fiction plots, a small family of bigfoots is found scorched to death on MS Helens. The Forest Service or Army at Fort Lewis is called, and they arrange to have the dead ones flown out.       2. The Forest Service officials and the dead bigfoot or bigfoots are flown where the doctors hired by the forest service can autopsy the creatures. This story is in two parts and each part came from a different source ..................................  why do we so badly want to verify sassy?  ...... so I can prove to our wives,  that all of this led to a big science revelation.......... 

38 minutes ago, georgerm said:

No live ones got into the cab of the helo. Only dead ones were hauled in the hanging cargo net, along with other dead animals. If there were live ones the were somewhere else. At this time there is a report, another fable until proved about a doctor that was hired by the DOI to study a dead bigfoot from MS Helens. It would be great if we had real people that saw this stuff happen. Just more evidence when BF gets hauled into proof of existence court.........................................  make it happen............ my hair is turning gray

The lives ones came out for help and were escorted by a special team with a specialist who knew how to communicate with them. This is how it was told by whom it was seen by a national guardsman who was on the seen. Now it was not just seen by a guardsman but by fireman as well. So there are more witnesses who saw these events and were sworn to secrecy by the officials on the scene. It is up to them if they are willing to come out with the truth. I am pretty sure that it would have to be a death bed confession . I am surprised that they have not come out and actually told their stories and what they have seen. It has been well over the limit of what ever paper or NDA they have signed from the military. The only question is locating where these helo's were extracting these creatures from after the eruption of Mount St Helens . Once you find that info you be able to find the witnesses that saw these creatures being escorted out of the woods by these special teams. The one place that I heard was a bridge that was close to St Helens eruption. They had tents that were set up and this is where these creatures were escorted into and kept hidden. From there they would be transported to some other area .    

40 minutes ago, georgerm said:

why do we so badly want to verify sassy?  ...... so I can prove to our wives,  that all of this led to a big science revelation.......... 

We are doing it so that we can let the world know that they are real. That we are not crazy and that it is not in our heads or a imagination. That those who have seen them is what they seen and it is flesh and blood. That they are not loosing their minds with what is happening to them. That there is some thing out there that we might not fully understand . But that there are entities within our Gov that do. We really need to push this issue with which ever department of the gov that will give up the details. There are other scientist that we do not even know about that know a whole a lot about these creatures then the ones who going around on conferences. These are the ones who were willing to keep the secrets  of the key holders. Do you really believe that this would be kept with out being studied  all these years.  

• Downvote 1