Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

BFF Patron

I was very suspicious simply because that camera has been there for a long time.   It would have to be a transient or lost BF to blunder in front of an obvious camera.   

BFF Patron

I still think the overpass/underpass cameras should have produced some viable images from WDOT by now. 

I-90 Wildlife

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, bipedalist said:

You and maybe me and others are conflating the MtSHelens event with the Battle Mountain fire recovery of burned BF story.  http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html

So would an FOIA request asking for reports of carcasses of said biped, result in access to records of live BF accounts in the same or other events if under the same dates is my question?

This is our American Department of Interior, and their wildlife biologists are doing a fine job studying most of the animals and plants in the forest. However there are no funds to study Sasquatches. Why?.  Why did they want to withhold this information from the general public back in 1970?   It kind of makes sense.........  speculate?

Is it necessary to keep confirmation of bigfoot in 2020?  The public can handle the confirmation. The chief DOI official should inform the public that bigfoot is real. This will help to protect the pu;blic's health, safety, and welfare from bigfoot attacks.  We know bigfoot is a large forest carnivore along side Black Bears and Cougars that live in many states.

We probably have one or two DOI biologist on our forum, and they are valued by me . Those in the huge building are working for the Department of Interior. Our tax dollars fund this department.  Their hands are probably tied so it takes a brave individual to forward some bigfoot reports. The public can handle confirmation of Sasquatch or Bigfoot. 

Image result for Department of Interior Building Image

We need to know the true story behind the M S Helens bigfoot event and the Battle Mountain report. The Columbus Day Storm bigfoot can be relooked at too. What happened in Bander Texas? The Sasquatch Detective could look at these events again or for the first time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BFF Patron

Wasn't the DOI involved in the Manifest Destiny policy which robbed the NA of their ancestral lands?   If so,   the bigfoot cover up may be closely tied or part of that.    Disclose the reasons for keeping a lid on bigfoot and you open the government up to lawsuits on behalf of bigfoot.  Manifest destiny worked because NA either complied with the government relocation policies or fought with and were defeated by the US military before relocation.       Bigfoot would not comply and would be difficult to justify public military actions against them.    They have not been openly raiding and killing human populations as did the NA.  (The man in Oklahoma might dispute that)   Perhaps rumors of military actions against bigfoot are a modern attempt to implement Manifest Destiny policies before existence is divulged accidently by a body becoming available?    The government likely knows about pro kill groups.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

DOI reneged on treaty payments too held in trust for NAs unless that has been settled recently

BFF Patron

If BF is not an animal then they are certainly considered equivalent and governable by DOI policies concerning NA tribes.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 2

Many animals are rare and elusive. Way fewer people report seeing a grey wolf or wolverine than report a Bigfoot encounter. Yet we still have clear, crisp photos of wild wolves and wolverines.     So for me,  things just add up...yet...but I will say I do believe many of the reports of Something being seen, heard, etc.. ..Maybe a person, or a bear...I think I might prefer a bigfoot to these other options! 

19 hours ago, georgerm said:

This is our American Department of Interior, and their wildlife biologists are doing a fine job studying most of the animals and plants in the forest. However there are no funds to study Sasquatches. Why?.  Why did they want to withhold this information from the general public back in 1970?   It kind of makes sense.........  speculate?

Is it necessary to keep confirmation of bigfoot in 2020?  The public can handle the confirmation. The chief DOI official should inform the public that bigfoot is real. This will help to protect the pu;blic's health, safety, and welfare from bigfoot attacks.  We know bigfoot is a large forest carnivore along side Black Bears and Cougars that live in many states.

We probably have one or two DOI biologist on our forum, and they are valued by me . Those in the huge building are working for the Department of Interior. Our tax dollars fund this department.  Their hands are probably tied so it takes a brave individual to forward some bigfoot reports. The public can handle confirmation of Sasquatch or Bigfoot. 

Image result for Department of Interior Building Image

We need to know the true story behind the M S Helens bigfoot event and the Battle Mountain report. The Columbus Day Storm bigfoot can be relooked at too. What happened in Bander Texas? The Sasquatch Detective could look at these events again or for the first time.

True but.... many states deny having a Cougar presence as a comparison, and sorry, they are there. So there are governmental levels of resistance to admission of these kinds of things

On 1/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, bipedalist said:

You and maybe me and others are conflating the MtSHelens event with the Battle Mountain fire recovery of burned BF story.  http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html

So would an FOIA request asking for reports of carcasses of said biped, result in access to records of live BF accounts in the same or other events if under the same dates is my question?

We could be but I some how happen to have it on a good source about Mount St Helens.  I have read things about the fire as well. I only wish that I could speak more but am unable too. 

12 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

I have read things about the fire as well.

In the past I have mentioned keeping an eye out for Sasquatch crossing roads with other animals in an effort to evacuate an that is burning. The idea being that in such a case BF may come to us as opposed to us going into a forest (not on fire) searching for it. We have road systems that in many cases completely surround the perimeters of habitat areas. Ya never know......

On 1/26/2020 at 7:15 PM, ShadowBorn said:

We could be but I some how happen to have it on a good source about Mount St Helens.  I have read things about the fire as well. I only wish that I could speak more but am unable too. 

We are not finding bigfoot most likely since the forest service knows all about the creature, and they have told their wildlife biologist, by penalty of law to say nothing about it. The forest service divides its designated land area into large areas that are about the size of small states. Each of these federal designations has one or two wildlife biologist. Oregon has several of these areas that are divided into ranger districts. Bigfoot sightings are usually reported to rangers. They are probably told to keep quiet. 

ShadowBorn the information that you have is interesting, so please PM me. 

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, hiflier said:

In the past I have mentioned keeping an eye out for Sasquatch crossing roads with other animals in an effort to evacuate an that is burning. The idea being that in such a case BF may come to us as opposed to us going into a forest (not on fire) searching for it. We have road systems that in many cases completely surround the perimeters of habitat areas. Ya never know......

This is a good idea but don't get trapped in the fire.  Watching for bigfoot when driving through green squatchy areas at night is also a way to see one. Many reports describe bigfoots as standing on the roadside in the dark and people probably miss them. Roads with little to no traffic are best of course due to safety. A road kill animal may be a bigfoot, so don't zoom past them and see what's there. Then what if you find a dead 400 pound bigfoot along the road? 

55 minutes ago, georgerm said:

This is a good idea but don't get trapped in the fire

That's where common sense comes into the picture. Size of the fire, the distance one is from it, and the wind direction. Add in pay attention to what authorities say and respect establish official perimeters. NOT a good time to be on foot! Be smart and be safe.

55 minutes ago, georgerm said:

Then what if you find a dead 400 pound bigfoot along the road?

That's what my recent novel is all about. Yep, pluggin' the book :)  I've started the sequel but have stopped temporarily to do more research. It's one of the reasons having my recent meeting with the PhD was important.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

Ketchum is active again.     Involved with Ericson.   This was on CBS.    Supposedly they have HD video as well as DNA.    The video does not look HD quality to me.    Ketchum claims BF is a human hybrid.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/experts-analyze-new-bigfoot-footage/

Edited by SWWASAS

Sorry to be 'that guy' but the news story you linked was from Oct 2, 2013, when they showed the breathing rug and the wookie mask.

• Upvote 1