The Ketchum Report

Ok this my understanding of this whole thing witch may or may not be correct. The Erickson Project has footage and DNA collected from the site, I heard that there was footage of the animal leaving the DNA sample. Would that prove that the DNA is from a bigfoot if the bigfoot was video taped leaving the sample ? One would think this would seal the deal.

Keep in mind that the Patterson-Gimlin film has never been taken seriously by the mainstream, with no evidence in 45 years that it's anything other than what Patterson and Gimlin said it was.

Would the mainstream buy the video? Well, we'd have to see that, wouldn't we?

Press releases make me worry. The media spins things and even if the evidence is stout, it will likely get twisted around. I honestly hope that if they really can demonstrate the existence of Sasquatch that they fight as fiercely for the protection of the species as they do for the notoriety. Also, I have a guy feeling that the release will be on December 21st. The Mayans and the Native people of this continent that thought the discovery of Sasquatch would be the beginning of the end... they may have all been correct! Creepy...

So, this was announced, will the major news pick up on it, or is it just a press release?

I imagine it would, the main stream media LOVES anything on Bigfoot, apparently the big guy/or gal sells.

Guest VioletX

So...is it safe to come out of the closet yet,lol? :ninja:

A sad day ...JREF in shock, then denial, soon in mourning...

Edited by VioletX

A press release with some details is an exciting development for sure. It makes it harder to wait for all of the details.

But I wonder about the timing of the bits of details and the press release. Releasing info late on Friday is releasing it into a media dead zone and releasing a press release on Saturday is a bigger dead zone.

Whether it was something coordinated or get something official out because the cat is getting out of the bag or something else, the timing seems off to me.

Either way this has been an interesting thread to follow.

scorecard....russian genetics journal is publishing the hard science, this is the first of many press releases. Reading and retaining context is ''a good thing''...LOL. Major news outlet science editors I'm sure will explain everything.

Genome sequencing doesn't lie, so as soon as the copy is released everyones questions will be answered.

Edited by grayjay

Guest VioletX

scorecard....russian genetics journal is publishing the hard science, this is the first of many press releases. Reading and retaining context is ''a good thing''...LOL. Major news outlet science editors I'm sure will explain everything.

Genome sequencing doesn't lie, so as soon as the copy is released everyones questions will be answered.

I missed that about the Russian Journal, do you know this for fact?

BFF Patron

So are you now the press spokesperson for the Ketchum camp?