The Ketchum Report

Guest exnihilo

You are presuming that you can hide it from me and that I cannot avoid being photographed.

Edited by exnihilo

Guest parnassus

Come on Parn,

you don't think Dr.Meldrum or Dr. Nelson didn't think maybe vandals were the perpetrators ? I guess you highly doubt there intelligence.

They were there, you were not there, and from your keyboard your trying to convey what probably happened?

This is what bothers me the most with some skeptics, they automatically make the assumption that who ever is investigating is incompetent, folk lore believers, without the intelligence to rationalize the situation. Your blindly making assumptions that insult everyone that had any part of that investigation, and at the same time, painting yourself as someone who has greater intelligence than anybody that would entertain the idea of an unknown primate.

Do you know the force it takes to stick your foot with a bed of screws 2" apart and then have to pull your foot back off and leave tissue behind ? they would be going to the ER.

why wasn't there any pieces of rubber or a sock left on the screws ? I highly doubt they would have much penetration. don't you think, even if drunk, they would have seen the screws in front of the door ? even if it was night, they would of had flash lights.

Don't you think if you were trying to stop vandals, you would do more than set up a board of screws in front of the door ?

Z:

wow...talk about blind assumptions? Have you even watched the program? You seem to know nothing about it. I paint myself as someone who has watched the show and read the transcript multiple times, and talked with people who were involved. You may want to do the same and then come back with some informed comments. In the meantime, imho you'd do well not to exhibit your lack of knowledge of the issues. Of course, you are free to do whatever you like.

Edited by parnassus

You are presuming that you can hide it from me and that I cannot avoid being photographed.

Um, what? In the scenario you described, you're the one hiding it from me: "If we were neighbors, and I placed a game cam in your backyard without your knowledge, . . . "

Hair falls out. Why would they need to smash their head on a board.

Jason Beckert, M.Sc. - Concluded that the hair was human.

http://www.microtrac...rt/jbeckert.htm

My source.

Mehrdad Hajibabaei, PhD - didn't find animal DNA (including primate DNA) the samples quite degraded.

http://ibarcode.org/...ei/?page_id=193

My source.

Approximately 220 seems to be the latest (growing like a weed) :]

One of them stepping on a screw board remains to be seen.

http://www.ebr.gov.o...zQ2&language=en

That was the sample from the fly rod case on the second show not the board with screws.

Come on Parn,

you don't think Dr.Meldrum or Dr. Nelson didn't think maybe vandals were the perpetrators ? I guess you highly doubt there intelligence.

They were there, you were not there, and from your keyboard your trying to convey what probably happened?

This is what bothers me the most with some skeptics, they automatically make the assumption that who ever is investigating is incompetent, folk lore believers, without the intelligence to rationalize the situation. Your blindly making assumptions that insult everyone that had any part of that investigation, and at the same time, painting yourself as someone who has greater intelligence than anybody that would entertain the idea of an unknown primate.

Do you know the force it takes to stick your foot with a bed of screws 2" apart and then have to pull your foot back off and leave tissue behind ? they would be going to the ER.

why wasn't there any pieces of rubber or a sock left on the screws ? I highly doubt they would have much penetration. don't you think, even if drunk, they would have seen the screws in front of the door ? even if it was night, they would of had flash lights.

Don't you think if you were trying to stop vandals, you would do more than set up a board of screws in front of the door ?

Z:

wow...talk about blind assumptions? Have you even watched the program? You seem to know nothing about it. I paint myself as someone who has watched the show and read the transcript multiple times, and talked with people who were involved. You may want to do the same and then come back with some informed comments. In the meantime, imho you'd do well not to exhibit your lack of knowledge of the issues. Of course, you are free to do whatever you like.

I saw the program, no where in the program did they mention that young, drunk vandals stepped on the board of screws.

people involved ?

names, transcript of conversions with involved people, video audio proof, or copy of affidavit signed by involved people that you had talked to that think or said it was drunk vandals.

You went through all that trouble and you don't even believe in BF, you must have some axe to grind.

Edited by zigoapex

Guest parnassus

That was the sample from the fly rod case on the second show not the board with screws.

I saw the program, no where in the program did they mention that young, drunk vandals stepped on the board of screws.

people involved ?

names, transcript of conversions with involved people, video audio proof, or copy of affidavit signed by involved people that you had talked to that think or said it was drunk vandals.

You went through all that trouble and you don't even believe in BF, you must have some axe to grind.

LOL, well, which is it Z? "you don't think Dr.Meldrum or Dr. Nelson didn't think maybe vandals were the perpetrators ?" or they didn't think so? which side are you on? Here's the reality: they tried to make the viewers think that no one lived near Snelgrove Lake. That isn't true. There is a settlement 10 miles from there, and a primitive road connects it to the lake. They spent more time on the idea of a bear doing the damage. They thought they were attacked by a Sasquatch at night....hence the name of the episode: "Sasquatch Attack!" If they thought the vandalism was done by humans, you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at the show.

You talk about going to the ER? what ER would that be? You think there's a hospital there? LOL. You do realize that they never showed any footage of the nearby settlement or of any interviews of the inhabitants, any investigation of whether anyone there hurt his foot, years previously?

So there is human DNA characteristic of people living in the area, on the screws outside of a vandalized cabin. So who,Z, do you think did the vandalizing?

fill in the blank___________________

a mouse? a bird? a yeti? a banana? LOL too funny. Oh, next time I'm in Snelgrove Lake, I'll ask around and see if anyone admits to it. But don't hold your breath. And this isn't a legal investigation; I love that ruse....pretending that a lick of common sense means nothing without a guilty verdict in a court of law.

I looked into it because I'm interested in the truth about bigfoot, or hadn't you noticed? and I recognized that the DNA statements made by the narrator, and attribute to Nelson didn't make sense. You think contacting people is hard? LOL. You know, there's this thing called google which will allow you to find almost anyone who has an office or business and call them, all within a minute. Is that excessive effort? The only effort involved is typing this.

What do you do? watch TV and just accept whatever comes on as the truth?

p. :lol:

Edited by parnassus

I'd say that if there were bloody shoe prints all over the inside of the cabin there wouldn't have been an episode about this cabin at snelgrove lake. I've also not heard of any objects missing from inside.

Without any bloody foot prints inside the cabin, the bloody screwboard and the ransacking of the cabin seems like two seperate incidents, or individuals. So the ransacking is likely imaterial to the blood , tissue, and hair evidence. A bear would have left claw marks, and a person would have likely got rid of the screwboard with their blood all over it.

Melba's seen a 'Squatch .

Melba's seen a "Squatch .

The paper is all done..Skeptics on the run..

Where did they take her tooo.??!!

Adrian's Bigfoot Zooo..??!!

You know it ain't been easy .

Sometimes I think she tease me.

And Erickson takes the blame..

But now we got a new Man.

The DNA is Human.

The world will never be the same..

Bias , Bias is what they'll say , yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Bias and broke NDA's...

Well you gave my chuckle for the day. I'm sure someone will put it to music on you tube soon. :lol:

Ok, you're presuming that you wouldn't notice the camera immediately and be able to avoid being photographed.

Well I'm presuming that because that's what you wrote, yes. When you wrote "I placed a game cam in your backyard without your knowledge" I presumed that you were not placing it on a fence post in the middle of my lawn or else the "without my knowledge" bit would last very long, would it?

If you are presuming that bigfoots are such masters of their domain that it's impossible to hide a game camera from them, then I'm willing to play along even though that topic been beaten to death (and I heartily disagree that a camera could not remain "hidden" in bigfoot territory).

But let's explore your "free will" bigfoot in this discussion assuming the following:

1) Bigfoots are sentient beings capable of communicating/bonding whatever with us puny humans as Dr. Ketchum seems to be alluding.

2) Some bigfoots freely decide to make contact with humans.

3) All bigfoots are able to detect and avoid camera traps.

Here's the part I don't get: if some bigfoots are OK revealing themselves to some humans, why are all bigfoots not OK with walking past a plastic box on a tree that sometimes flashes a bright light? It's just illogical for bigfoots to have any fear of game cams, or at least, no one has been able to provide me with a defensible reason as to why they would.

Admin

It's just illogical for bigfoots to have any fear of game cams, or at least, no one has been able to provide me with a defensible reason as to why they would.

I agree. The most plausible explanation I've heard is that they may be capable of detecting radiated RFI from the camera's electronics. This doesn't explain why they also avoid film cameras, I guess one could argue they detect the triggering device which is also electronic.

The other argument is that they don't all avoid cameras, there are several pics of them, even a grainy film! :)

Guest HucksterFoot

Mehrdad Hajibabaei tested the sample from the screw board ...and yes the hair that Jason Beckert tested was from the rod case.

Dr. Lynn Rogers

thingstoremember.jpg

Not ruling out human hair is what I was getting at. :]

Guest exnihilo

Well I'm presuming that because that's what you wrote, yes. When you wrote "I placed a game cam in your backyard without your knowledge" I presumed that you were not placing it on a fence post in the middle of my lawn or else the "without my knowledge" bit would last very long, would it?

If you are presuming that bigfoots are such masters of their domain that it's impossible to hide a game camera from them, then I'm willing to play along even though that topic been beaten to death (and I heartily disagree that a camera could not remain "hidden" in bigfoot territory).

But let's explore your "free will" bigfoot in this discussion assuming the following:

1) Bigfoots are sentient beings capable of communicating/bonding whatever with us puny humans as Dr. Ketchum seems to be alluding.

2) Some bigfoots freely decide to make contact with humans.

3) All bigfoots are able to detect and avoid camera traps.

Here's the part I don't get: if some bigfoots are OK revealing themselves to some humans, why are all bigfoots not OK with walking past a plastic box on a tree that sometimes flashes a bright light? It's just illogical for bigfoots to have any fear of game cams, or at least, no one has been able to provide me with a defensible reason as to why they would.

I think the key is perhaps "some" BF are willing to associate with "some" humans. Would you feel differently about a neighbor that put a game cam in your backyard than you would about a neighbor politely knocking on the front door with an apple pie? Perhaps BF does as well.