The Ketchum Report

LOL, well, which is it Z? "you don't think Dr.Meldrum or Dr. Nelson didn't think maybe vandals were the perpetrators ?" or they didn't think so? which side are you on? Here's the reality: they tried to make the viewers think that no one lived near Snelgrove Lake. That isn't true. There is a settlement 10 miles from there, and a primitive road connects it to the lake. They spent more time on the idea of a bear doing the damage. They thought they were attacked by a Sasquatch at night....hence the name of the episode: "Sasquatch Attack!" If they thought the vandalism was done by humans, you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at the show.

You talk about going to the ER? what ER would that be? You think there's a hospital there? LOL. You do realize that they never showed any footage of the nearby settlement or of any interviews of the inhabitants, any investigation of whether anyone there hurt his foot, years previously?

So there is human DNA characteristic of people living in the area, on the screws outside of a vandalized cabin. So who,Z, do you think did the vandalizing?

fill in the blank___________________

a mouse? a bird? a yeti? a banana? LOL too funny. Oh, next time I'm in Snelgrove Lake, I'll ask around and see if anyone admits to it. But don't hold your breath. And this isn't a legal investigation; I love that ruse....pretending that a lick of common sense means nothing without a guilty verdict in a court of law.

I looked into it because I'm interested in the truth about bigfoot, or hadn't you noticed? and I recognized that the DNA statements made by the narrator, and attribute to Nelson didn't make sense. You think contacting people is hard? LOL. You know, there's this thing called google which will allow you to find almost anyone who has an office or business and call them, all within a minute. Is that excessive effort? The only effort involved is typing this.

What do you do? watch TV and just accept whatever comes on as the truth?

p. :lol:

Same old parn, rolleyes.gif Around and around he goes,where he ends up ? he doesn't even know.

I never suggested what happened, so you can direct that nonsense in another direction.

You made the statement that it was done by vandals, NOT ME, So fill in your own blank with young, drunk, vandals as YOU suggested.

If you read some of the other post, I said there was a town with a 160 people in it. Would not not take long to figure out who is limping really bad.

Keep spinning your tires and goin' in circles, you'll get out some day !!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi there,

This may seem a completely stupid question, but I'll ask it anyway!

Can we be absolutely 100% sure that this is actually Dr. Ketchum on Facebook? I mean, could it be a bogus page set up by someone making mischief?

I am friends with her on Facebook, and it does seem legitimate. She is very friendly and really does believe they exist and has definitely seen them, in the flesh from what I can tell. Surely, a lady with her credentials would not be part of a hoax and would not be saying such things as she has been, unless she was sure of what she knows. It would be professional suicide otherwise. It gives me real hope that we are on the verge of solving this mystery, or part solving it at least, in the very near future. Or am I being completely naive here? Come on, you can tell me!!

Best regards,

Lee

Guest HucksterFoot

So, Professor, Dr. Todd Disotell

http://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/anthro/disotell/

didn't find DNA: Mehrdad Hajibabaei didn't find animal DNA; finds DNA from fungi and bacteria.

So I am to believe that galvanizing hides Bigfoot.

Nudging DNA

I Cut Bigfoot out, I re-purified Bigfoot, and amplified Bigfoot.

Curtis Nelson

http://www.entomology.umn.edu/People/Staff/index.htm

(I am not convinced anything stepped onto that screw board) :]

Guest Chessy

i SPOKE TO THE OWNER OF THE CABIN AND ASKED IF WHEN HE WATCHED THE COMPLETE VIDEO IF HE SAW ANY PRINTS INSIDE AROUND THE WOOD STOVE THAT WAS KNOCKED OVER AND ASH AND SOOT SPREAD ABOUT ON THE FLOOR. hE SAID HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ANY PRINTS BUT HE MISSPLACED THE TAPE AND COULDN'T WATCH IT TO MAKE SURE. IF YOU LOOK AT WHAT'S PRESENTED ON MONSTERQUEST THE REFRIGERATOR DESTROYED, TOILET PULLED UP WOODSTOVE FLIPPED OVER WAS NOT DONE BY A HUMAN BEING CONSIDERING IT WAS LATE OCTOBER AND SNOW WAS FLYING AND HIS PLANE WAS THE LAST IN THERE THAT WINTER. YOU DON'T WALK A HUNDRED MILES INTO THIS ISOLATED PLACE TO VANDALIZE A CABIN.

You may have spoken to the cabin owner, but did you speak with the insurance company that investigated the vandalism? If so, what was their conclusion?

Why would anyone have to walk 100 miles when the village of Slate Falls is only what, nine miles away?

RayG

Guest Cervelo

And a road to the lake! Cmon man!!! I can see it now... Hey guys the Bigfoot people are in town let's drive down to the lake and mess with them.... Oh I'm sorry that sounds logical, sorry to get all Dr. Spock on you. It had to be Bigfoot, no doubt, no other possibility for sure!

BFF Patron

It's not naive to think that identity theft is out there and that Bigfooter commenters or wannabes have been misrepresenting themselves as people such as Bindernagel, Meldrum or others on blogs and such (they have been caught red-handed doing that) so yes there are people who wish to create nothing but mischief for those genuinely involved in field research, lab research and just interested others.

I think it highly unlikely her facebook page is not genuine but facebook/myspace pages were counterfeited by students in a negative way posing as their disliked teachers on the net for example, so it's a tough world out there.

I just don't understand why Kirk didn't kick it in the tenders when he had the chance.

Professional courtesy from one extraterrestrial horn-dog to another . . .

Guest parnassus

You may have spoken to the cabin owner, but did you speak with the insurance company that investigated the vandalism? If so, what was their conclusion?

Why would anyone have to walk 100 miles when the village of Slate Falls is only what, nine miles away?

RayG

I suspect the extensive damage was done because the perp (or his pals) was plenty mad after perforating a foot.

General Guidelines:

.2. Do not make things personal. Attack the argument, not the arguer.

Not sure the emoticons mitigate that in posts but reminding everyone to avoid making things personal. A few of the above posts ''could be'' construed differently. Just a reminder to ''keep it clean'' while enjoying yourselves.

Thanks,

Grayjay

Guest parnassus

Same old parn, rolleyes.gif Around and around he goes,where he ends up ? he doesn't even know.

I never suggested what happened, so you can direct that nonsense in another direction.

You made the statement that it was done by vandals, NOT ME, So fill in your own blank with young, drunk, vandals as YOU suggested.

If you read some of the other post, I said there was a town with a 160 people in it. Would not not take long to figure out who is limping really bad.

Keep spinning your tires and goin' in circles, you'll get out some day !!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

"parn is this, parn is that."

same old ad hom and dodging the issues. You did come up with a new ad hom: that I did TOO MUCH checking up on a TV program. LOL. I'll have to file that one under "desperate measures."

maybe they could have found the culprit had they investigated. Maybe they couldn't have. A bunch of rich anglos going into a tribal settlement to investigate a crime that happened long before. There's a recipe for cooperation....or getting their butts kicked. As if either the anglos or the residents really wanted to find the guy...

Maybe the DNA donor nursed himself. Who knows? the major part of the care would just be soaking the foot. I don't think we can guess the health habits of that isolated community, where seeing a doctor means a plane ride and a lot of bucks that aren't real plentiful around there, especially among the type that does vandalism. All we know about that is that the program didn't let on anything about any investigation or even let us know that there even was a settlement. In fact, they tried to mislead us about humans nearby.

All of which doesn't change the facts about the DNA. It's human. I've made my deductions about what that means. You've made your ad homs.

Edited by parnassus

Would you feel differently about a neighbor that put a game cam in your backyard than you would about a neighbor politely knocking on the front door with an apple pie? Perhaps BF does as well.

Sure, but first I'd have to know that the neighbor placed the game cam. In your scenario, I would not know that.

Next, I would need to know what a game cam is. Even if bigfoots could find any game cam and were able to, and cared to, distinguish it from all other human stuff in the woods, what about it would cause them more alarm than any other of that human stuff? If I was a bigfoot, I'd be way more afraid of an axe or a chain saw then I would of some little plastic box that flashes occasionally.