The Ketchum Report

Am half expecting her next post to say:

Oh, sorry for building up hype! It's just that my good friend was in a car accident today, and her seat belt saved her life! So remember everybody, buckle up!

I thought the same thing. In fact, that's what it is. I am telling myself to believe it when I actually see it,

You do realize every time interest in her study dies down, she throws these cryptic hints out to get the talking started.

Edited by squatting squatch

Maybe the Rick Dyer fiasco got every one off high center.....

But one thing is certain .... one way or another the Show is about to begin.

Sally said she could announce on Tuesday, ramp it up on Wednesday and the Announcement on Thursday.... or something like that .... anyway, its been toooo long... i forget, I know that I am ready.

• From link above....
  • Tomorrow's Release
    Title & Author(s): Embargoed - release date: 2/13/2013​
    Keywords: Species Identification, Human DNA Identification, Forensic Hair Analysis, Electron Microscopy, Next Generation Whole Genome Sequencing, Mitochondrial DNA

Never heard of Denovo. Is it on the up and up? Peer reviewed and all that stuff. I will say as skeptical as I has been over this circus the past 18 months, that link above is very promising. Anyone have a time for release?

Title: Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies

Authors: Ketchum MS, Wojtkiewicz PW, Watts AB, Spence DW, Holzenberg AK, Toler DG, Prychitko TM, Zhang F, Bollinger S, Shoulders R, Smith R.

Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Exploration in Zoology