The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

While her study is credible, I now wonder how much impact it will have on the world. Sequencing 3 whole Bigfoot/Sasquatch genomes is a pretty big claim. Hopefully the data will available to scientists all around the world to look at.

Once it's published, it will be available for everyone. I think it might be getting some flak just for content, but this being out there will open some eyes and Sykes will have an easier road with his international report.

It couldn't be linked. It won't show on a pc, only on iPhone. for some reason the iphone bypasses the coding.

I just found that out via other routes. Tks though.

This doesn't appear to be an esteemed journal, in fact the copyright on that page says 2013. A new journal? And how come i'm not seeing any PHD's behind the names of the Authors on that list?

There are a few PHD's and a Dr of Veterinary Medicine (Dr. Ketchum) on that list.

.: Department of Biology: Andreas Holzenburg

www.bio.tamu.edu

Previous - Fan Zhang, Ph.D. - Path-Immuno - James Versalovic Lab - Baylor College of Medicine, Houst

www.bcm.edu

St. G-

The question that I'm most interested in. Is to see the actual paper! Is this going to be possible to view? I've got a PhD Biologist standing in the wings to go over the material. Thus far, he believes, as I, that this is a self published material.

Is Robin Haynes Ketchum's publicist?

Could be Cornelius. She is listed as a publisher on the DeNovo site - but I have no idea. This is a new name.

Edited by Melissa

This is so obviously a self published paper. I wonder if those other Authors even know they are listed as authors this a paper proving bigfoot through DNA.

This is so obviously a self published paper. I wonder if those other Authors even know they are listed as authors this a paper proving bigfoot through DNA.

...of course they know. It would be foolish and diabolical to name them if they didn't know.

That's quite cynical and inflammatory.