Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest slimwitless

Why do we keep on pretending that there is going to be some dna results from Ketchum that will solve the bf mystery. I am sorry to have to tell you this, "it is not going to happen." Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Folks, we are now on the fool me a dozen times. It is time to move on and discuss topics that are relevant to bf. I am tired of the pretending.

I'm not sure how Ketchum could have fooled anyone at this point (aside from possibly the sample providers) as no claims have been made.

No offense but you could just avoid these threads and save yourself the hassle of posting the same thing over and over.

Edited by slimwitless

Guest Crowlogic

Why do we keep on pretending that there is going to be some dna results from Ketchum that will solve the bf mystery. I am sorry to have to tell you this, "it is not going to happen." Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Folks, we are now on the fool me a dozen times. It is time to move on and discuss topics that are relevant to bf. I am tired of the pretending.

I agree completely! It's not going to happen. What will happen will consist of question marks and ambiguous results. There will be just enough "meat" to the findings to suck people in to buy the books and DVD's.

No offense but you could just avoid these threads and save yourself the hassle of posting the same thing over and over.

I take no offense. And to be honest, I am not sure why a go to these threads because I readily admit that in one form or another I make essentially the same point. Part of me hopes that I am wrong and maybe that is why I keep checking.

I'm not sure how Ketchum could have fooled anyone at this point (aside from possibly the sample providers) as no claims have been made.

I really was not referring to Ketchum, who I assume does not post on this forum. I was referring to the sort "after the fact" discussions that seem to pop up in these threads. For example. I read things like "in my opinion, Ketchum's results show that bf is a human type hybrid as shown by the halo types identified in Ketchums results. Ketchum takes a different view ..." Even your statement regarding sample providers. Do we know that samples have been provided?

I am not sure what exactly what Ketchum has said. I would appreciate a link to her actual statements if anyone has one. Has she said that she is analyzing a sample of a bf or has she said she is analyzing a proported sample of a bf.

General, why are the chances you are gonna dress up as a Bigfoot for a halloween party to drink and throw up on someone? That would be pretty cool.

I agree completely! It's not going to happen. What will happen will consist of question marks and ambiguous results. There will be just enough "meat" to the findings to suck people in to buy the books and DVD's.

You may very well be right, no matter if the ambiguity is intentional or not. Nature itself may just continue to thumb it's nose at science a little longer

Edited by Tautriadelta

Guest badbreath

If the DNA Project by Melba is never published or simply delayed again into the spring or fall of 2012, I may give up on the possibility of Sasquatch ever being proven true. I'm not a conspiracy nut but if the DNA analysis and Erickson Video is delayed until the spring then the fall of 2012 then I can't help from believing either someone is lying or the Government is squashing the release !

Guest slimwitless

I'm pretty sure no one involved has suggested the recovered flesh was removed from the body as a result of the gunshot. The story seems to be the flesh was found by General's dog (buried in snow) after the body was picked apart by predators.

Edited by slimwitless

Guest vilnoori

That article had so many mistakes and conjectures I don't even know where to begin. No, wait. First, throw away the old "evolution of man" pictures. I would be happy with that.

None of us can say with certainty that anything definitely will or will not come out of it. History says no, and the admittedly the odds favor that outcome, however unless some are clairvoyant (yet another forum) or have the inside track..who knows. biggrin.gif

post-2298-029222200 1320188087_thumb.gif

Edited by Tautriadelta

I really was not referring to Ketchum, who I assume does not post on this forum. I was referring to the sort "after the fact" discussions that seem to pop up in these threads. For example. I read things like "in my opinion, Ketchum's results show that bf is a human type hybrid as shown by the halo types identified in Ketchums results. Ketchum takes a different view ..." Even your statement regarding sample providers. Do we know that samples have been provided?

Yes I know that samples have been sent and provided.

I am not sure what exactly what Ketchum has said. I would appreciate a link to her actual statements if anyone has one. Has she said that she is analyzing a sample of a bf or has she said she is analyzing a proported sample of a bf.

I would say that she would go with purported before she tested them , but after.........I think explains why the paper has been written.

BFF Patron

Welcome, you mean, Thedriver as in "Sierra Shootings" driver? If so, sounds like a wild ride. Welcome to the forums. :ph34r: