Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

:)

I'm really looking forward to another here-to-for participant extending the conversation. Should keep things moving until the new year...

Tell us all about yourself "thedriver"!

Tim B.

Are you "The Driver" that doesn't have internet and is shying away from the public? Or did you read the thread and become a fan of the missing link in the story and decide to join us to liven things up a bit? Either way, you are welcome, look forward to the pot stirring. We can't let this stew sit for too long you know.

Guest Thedriver

I bleed red white and blue, I love hunting, fishing, budweiser, my family, and a hard honest day of work trying to make a living to keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths and in the middle of all this I had a crazy ride.

Jodie I'm that guy, the generals buddy, the same guy you talked to when he was in la

I don't attack anyone. Just wondering if you bought into all the Non disclosure Agreement stuff or if you are able to shed any light on the mystery of the alleged shooting.

Guest Thedriver

Well unfortunately I'm not into all the jazz of all the stuff that happens after and y'all know that cause I have been "quiet" but I was there I know what happened on October 8 2010 in my truck with Justin on what I thought was going to be a regular hunting trip

Guest Thedriver

And I'm not saying you attacked me that was for everyone who wants to talk to me cause I won't add to the bull or take any from anyone

Well, good. With not much to go on, a lot of people just start guessing about the facts, and you know how that can go. Why don't you tell us your side?

Guest Thedriver

What do you want to know cause that's a long long thing to write what I can say is Justin has told the story as it was the facts are the facts and the only thing that differs is what seat I was in and what went through my mind when it all went down and If you want me to be able to poetically give you and nail biter story that will be difficult seeing as it was over a year ago last month and alot has happened in my life since then that has nothing to do with that day of Bigfoot in general but facts are facts