FelixTheCat

Bigfoot 3 Season Nests, Spring, Summer, Fall.

FelixTheCat

April is the time to find the nests.

• Upvote 1

BobbyO
SSR Team

Felix is this your video ?

FelixTheCat
Posted (edited)

This is my video and secrets no more.  I urge everyone in the northeast to try and find the nests in the month of April.  I bet more than a few will succeed.

Edited by FelixTheCat
pluralized nest to nests

BobbyO
SSR Team

Felix do you mind a couple of questions on these nests please ?

It's tough to see on the vid, but were then any real stand out features of these nests at all to you that really caught your eye to make them real different from anything outside of general human possibility be it in physical make up or location wise and did you manage to get any close up pics of them  ?

Thanks

When you say nest. Do you think Sasquatch  are laying down in the open sleeping next to the trail there ?

There's no top cover to protect them from rain it's pretty much open?

Maybe it looks different in person than watching it on video .

• Upvote 1

FelixTheCat
On 3/27/2020 at 7:26 PM, BobbyO said:

Felix do you mind a couple of questions on these nests please ?

It's tough to see on the vid, but were then any real stand out features of these nests at all to you that really caught your eye to make them real different from anything outside of general human possibility be it in physical make up or location wise and did you manage to get any close up pics of them  ?

Thanks

I appreciate your interest in this subject, I think it is something that everyone should be looking at right now, because the month of April is upon us, and I guarantee if people look, they will find the nest. 

Imagine walking in the forest in April, and the forest floor is a sea of brown leaves, and you happen to notice, green circles of freshly snipped vegetation laying under Eastern Hemlock trees.

And these green circles of nesting material just happen to be near areas of the forest that you have had the most activity over the years.

I didn't snap any photos, only videos, and if you watched the first video, we spooked them out, so they were watching, and I was a little nervous about overstaying my welcome, and also I didn't want

to put so much focus on the nests, for fear of the forest people would leave the area altogether.

That was my though process.

I got another video up on youtube to explain a little bit more.

FelixTheCat
On 3/26/2020 at 4:56 PM, FelixTheCat said:

This is my video and secrets no more.  I urge everyone in the northeast to try and find the nests in the month of April.  I bet more than a few will succeed.

Here is another video with more detail on the nests.

I'm asking for others in the northeast to find their own nests

in the month of april.

BigTreeWalker

I have some questions for further investigation. 

1) Were the limbs from the trees under which they were found? 

2) Were the limbs cut or broken. 

3) They seem kind of spread all over the place rather than something that could be laid on. Is there any sign that there was anything laying on them? Other than snow. 

4) Is there any possibility some kind of bough harvesting is going on in the area? I ask because bough harvesting of several tree species occurs at certain times of the year in the PNW where I live. 

5) Are there other hemlock out in the forest, away from the trail, that show the same thing around them?