Bigfoot 3 Season Nests, Spring, Summer, Fall.

FelixTheCat

I don't think the idea is too far out there. In fact, I think it very likely. I also think hitting a deer or elk with a substantial sized rock would be a heckuva lot easier than grabbing a healthy deer with your bare hands so you can break it's neck, or getting even close enough to use a stick as a club. Many people have experienced rock throws, and in many of those events, the "targeted" person remarked on the accuracy and oftentimes distance of the throw. 

4 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

I don't think the idea is too far out there. In fact, I think it very likely. I also think hitting a deer or elk with a substantial sized rock would be a heckuva lot easier than grabbing a healthy deer with your bare hands so you can break it's neck, or getting even close enough to use a stick as a club. Many people have experienced rock throws, and in many of those events, the "targeted" person remarked on the accuracy and oftentimes distance of the throw. 

I think this line of thought, also goes a long way to estimating their intelligence.  If they cannot make bows and arrows, and just use rock

throwing, and perhaps stick throwing, then to me that indicates a primitive level of intelligence.

We need more information.  It was good that you walked towards the sound and found the rocks.  But what could you have learned

by just staying where you were?  I ask myself these questions all the time.  But I believe, persistence will pay off in the end.

By the way, how fast does a deer run?  Some people estimate the forest people at 20 to 40 mph or more.  I mention this, because

a fellow researcher I know, has impressive audio recording of a bigfoot chasing down and killing a deer.  But that is another story.

The forest people will survive no matter what it takes.

We have to keep an open mind no matter what.

FTC

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

I think this line of thought, also goes a long way to estimating their intelligence.  If they cannot make bows and arrows, and just use rock

throwing, and perhaps stick throwing, then to me that indicates a primitive level of intelligence.

We need more information.  It was good that you walked towards the sound and found the rocks.  But what could you have learned

by just staying where you were?  I ask myself these questions all the time.  But I believe, persistence will pay off in the end.

By the way, how fast does a deer run?  Some people estimate the forest people at 20 to 40 mph or more.  I mention this, because

a fellow researcher I know, has impressive audio recording of a bigfoot chasing down and killing a deer.  But that is another story.

FTC

Far less calories are expended with a rock throw than chasing something down. 

BFF Patron
4 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

FTC

Could you please refer us to the soundtrack referenced that your friend captured please or maybe ask  if willing to post it up?

Edited by bipedalist

8 hours ago, NatFoot said:

But goofball size rocks at force and distance for anything? Not going to believe that.

Well then, here's your chance to call me a liar.    See, growing up where I did, throwing rocks is what we did.   

We'd go down to the river, to a gravel bar with a plethora of rocks of every size and shape, throw something in the water as a target, and try to pound it.    I remember tossing an 8 inch by 8 inch piece of old plywood into the river and hitting it with 2 consecutive throws beyond 100 yards.   The location was where I had my first sighting and we were throwing beyond where the bigfoot passed us which I'd guestimate at 75-80 yards.    The very edge of my range was 130 yards, measured, where a boulder stuck out of the current.  

When I was .. probably 9 or 10 .. my great grandfather's cocker spaniel was out on the lawn with us kids.    We always had a bunch of deer around.   One of the old does took exception to the dog and went after him.   I couldn't get in the way in time so I grabbed the nearest handy thing, a chunk of broken concrete a little smaller than a softball, and I gave it my best heave.    She was 25 to 30 yards away.  I hit that deer in the head with that chunk and it made a sick crunchy sound like small bone being crushed.   She hit the ground with her chest and head while her back end was still up.   She pushed herself in a circle a few times trying to get back up .. partially paralyzed.    She eventually got up and shook it off but it wouldn't have been any big thing to go over and finish her off.    Another time a few years later I did the same thing only with a green walnut, husk and all.   It exploded on impact.   Little buck went end over end.  He got up quicker, but the accuracy and the power were there, just wasn't a solid enough object that I'd thrown to kill him.  

Bigfoot doing it?   Yeah.  If their hands are shaped right for throwing, it's a pretty safe bet.    You're ridiculing something you're wrong about.   Not good.

MIB

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MIB said:

Well then, here's your chance to call me a liar.    See, growing up where I did, throwing rocks is what we did.   

We'd go down to the river, to a gravel bar with a plethora of rocks of every size and shape, throw something in the water as a target, and try to pound it.    I remember tossing an 8 inch by 8 inch piece of old plywood into the river and hitting it with 2 consecutive throws beyond 100 yards.   The location was where I had my first sighting and we were throwing beyond where the bigfoot passed us which I'd guestimate at 75-80 yards.    The very edge of my range was 130 yards, measured, where a boulder stuck out of the current.  

When I was .. probably 9 or 10 .. my great grandfather's cocker spaniel was out on the lawn with us kids.    We always had a bunch of deer around.   One of the old does took exception to the dog and went after him.   I couldn't get in the way in time so I grabbed the nearest handy thing, a chunk of broken concrete a little smaller than a softball, and I gave it my best heave.    She was 25 to 30 yards away.  I hit that deer in the head with that chunk and it made a sick crunchy sound like small bone being crushed.   She hit the ground with her chest and head while her back end was still up.   She pushed herself in a circle a few times trying to get back up .. partially paralyzed.    She eventually got up and shook it off but it wouldn't have been any big thing to go over and finish her off.    Another time a few years later I did the same thing only with a green walnut, husk and all.   It exploded on impact.   Little buck went end over end.  He got up quicker, but the accuracy and the power were there, just wasn't a solid enough object that I'd thrown to kill him.  

Bigfoot doing it?   Yeah.  If their hands are shaped right for throwing, it's a pretty safe bet.    You're ridiculing something you're wrong about.   Not good.

MIB

I"ll call you out on that.  Throwing 130 yards?  Sure!!!.  The longest recorded throw for a baseball player is 445'10"or almost 149 yards.   So your saying you are only about 19 yards short of the longest professional throw ever?   Get out of here.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Gorbous

A pitcher who throws at 90mph is going to throw the ball about 100 yards or 300 feet.  You were hitting an 8"x8" target at 100 yards with random rocks you picked up??  Really???  https://www.quora.com/How-far-can-a-professional-baseball-player-throw-a-baseball

IB4 you could have played pro ball as a child.    I bet you also could hold all the world records for largest fish caught if you ever decided to turn in your your catches.   :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

I could easily throw a rock a 100 yards. I could throw it farther than a baseball.

Hit what I’m aiming at? Nope. Unless the target is a lake or a barn.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

I could easily throw a rock a 100 yards. I could throw it farther than a baseball.

I'll believe it when I see it, throwing a rock the distance of a football field.  

For perspective here are some world records

Javelin - 104.80 meters

Discus - 76.80m

Hammer Throw - 86.78m

Paper Airplane - 69.14m

Aerobie - 406.30m

American Football - 88 yards

Granted these are in meters but still......

53 minutes ago, Twist said:

I'll believe it when I see it, throwing a rock the distance of a football field.  

For perspective here are some world records

Javelin - 104.80 meters

Discus - 76.80m

Hammer Throw - 86.78m

Paper Airplane - 69.14m

Aerobie - 406.30m

American Football - 88 yards

Granted these are in meters but still......

A football is almost 90 yards.... a inflated pigskin! Not sure why your having a problem with a golf ball sized rock going a 100 yards? A discus is 76 meters? That’s a big object!

1 meter equals 39 inches. So 76 meters is 95 yards? A discus weighs 2.2 pounds.

Not seeing your logic here. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

A football is almost 90 yards.... a inflated pigskin! Not sure why your having a problem with a golf ball sized rock going a 100 yards? A discus is 76 meters? That’s a big object!

1 meter equals 39 inches. So 76 meters is 95 yards? A discus weighs 2.2 pounds.

Not seeing your logic here. 

Show a legit video of you throwing a rock 100 yards and I'll pay for your next year of Premium.  That goes for you or MIB.  I find it hard to believe, that's what I'm saying.  Pro pitchers in baseball throw about that distance at 90mph.   Do that and I"ll eat crow and pay.   I'll have no problem admitting I'm wrong once proven.  

2 minutes ago, Twist said:

Show a legit video of you throwing a rock 100 yards and I'll pay for your next year of Premium.  That goes for you or MIB.  I find it hard to believe, that's what I'm saying.  Pro pitchers in baseball throw about that distance at 90mph.   Do that and I"ll eat crow and pay.   I'll have no problem admitting I'm wrong once proven.  

A rock can be thrown a long way . Not by me but I knew a couple of pitchers when I played high school ball , 16 years years old who could throw a rock 100 yards.

How do I know ... they did it at my pops rifle range it was a 100 yard range  they could hit the berm. I could only get around 60 or 70 yards .

Like I said, I find it hard to believe.  If/when I’m proven wrong by Norse or MIB I’ll pay up.  Simple proposition.   I’m not saying it hasn’t been done but I’m guessing it’s done by the rare person that throws for a living.  That’s just what I believe until shown otherwise.  First one to prove me wrong between MIB or Norse gets the prize.  :D

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Were you a ball player ?  The only guys I knew that could played ball. I played also but it's not a easy feat to go 100 yards .

I'm not saying you can't but easy .....

Just now, Twist said:

Like I said, I find it hard to believe.  If/when I’m proven wrong by Norse or MIB I’ll pay up.  Simple proposition.   I’m not saying it hasn’t been done but I’m guessing it’s done by the rare person that throws for a living.  That’s just what I believe until shown otherwise.  First one to prove me wrong between MIB or Norse gets the prize.  :D

It's not easy at all . 100 yards is a long way to throw a rock but if the person has a good throwing arm like my friends did it can be done.

Admin
13 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

16 years years old who could throw a rock 100 yards

Outfielders not only can they throw it 100 yards, but do it accurately.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic