Bigfoot 3 Season Nests, Spring, Summer, Fall.

FelixTheCat

SSR Team
22 hours ago, Huntster said:

It was a common practice to stone people to death in 1st Century Judea. 

I've been stoned a few times myself, and in more ways than just getting rocks bounced off my hard, lumpy head..........

It still is common practice in certain savage places of the world that really don't like us.

16 hours ago, hiflier said:

Walking around carrying a rock for throwing could suggest premeditated thought. Even if not walking around carrying one or two, the simple act of reaching down to pick up one says a lot. So, hunger? Distraction? Intimidation? No matter the reason there must be a level of training and experience behind such a maneuver- especially when performed silently until the rock strikes something. We talk a lot about this rock throwing stuff but it really does show more to us than just the simple act a tossing an object.

It's something we kind of take for granted when actually the phenomenon should almost register shock. Like watching Patty walk across the screen. It makes me think we've hardened ourselves to the impact of what these things truly mean. To put it in perspective, there SHOULD NOT BE a Patty, and there SHOULD NOT BE rock throwing- except by Humans. The ramifications of such things get softened with time and dialogue and we lose the significance of what we discuss. Keeping it green isn't easy, but every now and then, assessing the magnitude of what it is we are talking about is an important review lesson for all of us. Walking around on two legs and rock-throwing by something that isn't a Homo sapiens sapiens is an extremely, highly serious, phenomenon. 

I agree completely.

And think about how many times you've read/listened to people who have talked about the incredible accuracy of these rock throwing incidents too, and I say that as for me personally, that's numerous.

Accuracy of anything, albeit kicking a ball, throwing a ball or throwing a rock, requires practice, and a lot of practice.

I agree as well @BobbyO about what @hiflier says.  How did they learn this? Did they pick this up from watching us and then perfected it. I just do not find rocks on game trails but in open fields where deer graze.  

On 4/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, 7.62 said:

It  just comes down to technique ...

Some of it is just natural ability you are born but most is just muscle training .

According to witnesses, they also swim really fast with excellent technique.  Is it practice or some natural impulse and their adaptation to what nature provides them with.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:31 AM, Huntster said:

I've been stoned a few times myself...

I have wondered if BF has eaten any cannabis. It's so prolific, especially in remote northern California and Oregon where there are vast operations. It's an edible plant so my guess would be they must know what it is.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:31 PM, ShadowBorn said:

I am sure enough that they use rocks to knock down their prey to dispatch them.

There are reports that mention this theory after people find kills that look like it could have been caused by a thrown rock instead of a bashing strike. Though it is rare to observe first hand to confirm. I can only think of one mention in a book that seemed convincing. I will have to look it up to remember where I saw it. It makes a lot of sense and would be very interesting to observe.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:12 AM, BobbyO said:

And think about how many times you've read/listened to people who have talked about the incredible accuracy of these rock throwing incidents too, and I say that as for me personally, that's numerous.

Accuracy of anything, albeit kicking a ball, throwing a ball or throwing a rock, requires practice, and a lot of practice.

Their rock throwing accuracy seems uncanny, based on reports of people who have seen the rocks land.  Even from distance.  l recall a report where a guy was fleeing a scene in his pickup and a boulder landed in the bed from like 50 yards. Seems incredible but who knows if that account was exaggerated. He claims to still have the boulder which is like 30-40lbs.

Edited by Arvedis

Rock throwing accuracy is not surprising to me. I saw a video somewhere a while ago that showed how gorillas have great throwing ability with good accuracy.

Disclaimer: I have not read this thread so I'm not sure why the topic is rock throwing, in a thread about 3 seasons nests.

But... I was hit, dead center, by a rock in September of 2017. This was the first of MANY rock throwing incidents and I have recordings of most.

This particular rock hit me where men don't ever want to be hit. Lucky for me it was about the size of a dime. Based on the trajectory of where we found it, it had to have come from about 30-40 yards away and this location at the time was near pitch dark. I was taking a drink from a water bottle when it hit. Had I not lifted the bottle to drink, it may have landed in my hand.

After this 1st incident, the rocks  that were thrown started getting bigger. None ever hit us (until summer of last year) but many were bounced off the iron railing of the bridge we were on for some real startling effect.

All of the recorded incidents are in that thread I just linked. For every rock incident, we were in dark conditions. Last fall I was there during a very bright full moon and we had zero activity. I presume they only get close when it's really dark.

in 2018 we noticed that several of the rocks were very warm, indicating that they almost certainly had to have been holding them ahead of time.

I say "They" having never actually seen a sasquatch throwing the rocks. I can say that with the manner in which I had my recorders set up, that no human could have positioned themselves to hurl rocks at us and also avoid discovery. The hidden recorder would have revealed them coming or going from this particular spot, as it would record every minute for a full week. In 2018 we also had a plan to light up the area with high power flashlights, and we had night vision and thermal, to try to catch the culprits when the rocks came. We still never saw anything. I remain confident that it was not squirrels, deer, raccoon, owls, or beavers that were throwing rocks in the dark.

Last summer, when I was not there, one of my friends got hit in the shoulder with a rock. He had just been complaining that he didn't have his own rock, so they seemingly delivered. I don't have recordings of that incident.

In a sort of related incident in 2018, something set off a car alarm while we were there and we discovered that the car tire had been peed on.

I would contend that when throwing rocks, in our case, they always hit what they intended to hit, in the dark. If there were any mistakes, it was the one that hit my friend in the shoulder.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Redbone said:

.........In a sort of related incident in 2018, something set off a car alarm while we were there and we discovered that the car tire had been peed on........

I'll bet that the car alarm startled whatever pissed on the tire.

That urine could have been important. Even dried, there might have been some residue that could have been analyzed, no?

We collected some of it and kept it for awhile. After an interesting and spirited discussion, we decided to toss it. None of us had the contacts or the money to do anything with it, and nobody was real thrilled about hanging onto a bag of pee.  We also bagged one of the warm rocks, but the bag kept us from measuring the temp with a thermal, so we pulled it out to measure.

If we can line up a willing tester, I'm reasonably certain we can collect at least one more rock this year or next. All that we have now are contaminated by us.

Part of the discussion is that having DNA won't mean anything right now, unless we can see what contributed it. The DNA studies we know of have all been soundly beaten down.

15 minutes ago, Redbone said:

.......None of us had the contacts or the money to do anything with it, and nobody was real thrilled about hanging onto a bag of pee......

I understand. I've put "things" in the family freezer that made Mrs. Huntster colder than the item I put in the freezer..........

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

When I started this post, I promised to report back what I will have found.  I keep my promises.  I may have made a mistake by creating

a new thread for the update report.  A thread to which only two people responded.  So either, nobody cares, or most people missed it, personally it doesn't bother me either way, but I just wonder if people are waiting on this thread for an answer. 

So I post this final message on this thread of what I have found.

To me, these nests represent a fairly large leap forward in the understanding of the forest people and their behaviors.  This attached video is

very long, about 33 minutes, but I wanted to show you guys all the facts of the matter.

I feel that the "community" has very few boots on the ground, not complaining, just observing, it is what it is.  I was hoping for independent verification, but perhaps that will come in time.

I will everyone here all the best luck in the world, and to those who share the truth, you have a special place in my heart.

Rich

SSR Team

The only observation or independent verification I can say Felix is they are NOTHING like what is being thought of and being found currently as nests on the west coast in any way, shape or form. Other than that, I personally can't add much else.

Maybe they do things differently, very differently, on the East Coast.

Maybe they have to as they don't have the resources of what the ones in the Olympics have.

On 5/8/2020 at 8:37 AM, BobbyO said:

The only observation or independent verification I can say Felix is they are NOTHING like what is being thought of and being found currently as nests on the west coast in any way, shape or form. Other than that, I personally can't add much else.

Maybe they do things differently, very differently, on the East Coast.

Maybe they have to as they don't have the resources of what the ones in the Olympics have.

I think they do things differently in different climates/areas.

Another thing we have to consider is that we may be interacting with totally different kinds of cryptids, and maybe even spirits, anything

is possible really.

I'll just keep plugging away with an open mind, and let the evidence paint the picture, with no preconceived conclusions.

Thanks.

• Like 1

This is just a comment about your last post about preconceived conclusions. It is very apparent that there was a windstorm in the area on your last video. Assuming that bigfoot broke those limbs from a tree that was visibly in an open area and not the wind alone is a preconceived conclusion. 

I applaud anyone who spends time in the outdoors. For me it's always a learning experience. 

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
2 hours ago, BigTreeWalker said:

This is just a comment about your last post about preconceived conclusions. It is very apparent that there was a windstorm in the area on your last video. Assuming that bigfoot broke those limbs from a tree that was visibly in an open area and not the wind alone is a preconceived conclusion. 

I applaud anyone who spends time in the outdoors. For me it's always a learning experience. 

Please think about it, the wind isn't going to tear all the branches off of one tree, and not touch a single branch on the same species of tree not more than two feet away.  And the branches weren't scattered by the wind, they were neatly placed under the stripped tree.  These are

the facts clearly shown in the video.  Wind is ruled out.  Also be aware that the forest people left more than two years ago, while they logged the area.  It is only last year that they came back after the loggers left,  so we can rule out logging as well.  No my friend, these nesting areas could only have been made by humans or the forest people, and quite frankly, I think humans would have done a much better job, and there would be at least 1 scrap of human trash lying around, in my opinion.  So using logical thinking when you discover something, is not a preconceived conclusion, especially when I wasn't even looking for nests, I found them accidentally last year, by hiking in April on a dry day, which is a rare day in Massachusetts.

The videos are very interesting and I appreciate them.   These “nests” should definitely be put in the  “possible Bigfoot activity” group of BF evidence.   Being noted and considered is important.   Aside from that we are a ways away from forming any conclusions on them, imo.

OK Felix, good observation on the surrounding trees. I have a question. How high off the ground were the limbs broken off? From the video it appeared it was out near the ends that were broken. This is important because if they were broken to near the top of the tree and mainly the tips of the branches, how was it done? 

The one thing I did find intriguing was the woven branches leaning against the tree. It looked like there was a lot going on there. But you didn't linger long on it and quickly moved on. 

Edited by BigTreeWalker

• gigantor unfeatured this topic