Sasquatch In Towns & Cities...?

Guest Bucket

Guest Tsalagi

I just wonder where is all the poo?

There's squirrels all over the place here and seldom do I come across squirrel poo. What do they do with it? It actually decomposes fairly quickly especially when there is a lot of rain and sun. The way I know this is there is a park I frequent that is overtaken with geese and ducks. They are weird because they appear to unload in large community piles to where its nearly ankle high. But you can go back a week later and its barely if at all visible. Insects may help dispose of it as well.

Can you download from home or do you have to put it on the internet somewhere first?

Did you want the "fan club" or just anything?

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest Yeti1974

Kings, I'm not really seeing anything in your photos. Is that your backyard on your main Photobucket page? What is supposed to be there?

Front yard. Well, courtyard part of the front.

HOW do you upload pics to here?

OH I see. OK Pics are on other computer....hang on.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Here is the original picture out the bedroom window. The window is clearly dirty. Oxymoron, ha. About10 feet maybe from the house is a fence and on our side a biggish honeysuckle and a volunteer holly oak. Little squatches (human size or smaller) hide in there and around it, in front of it, in the heat of the day. This is the "fan club," unfixed.

Here is the original picture out the bedroom window. The window is clearly dirty. Oxymoron, ha. About10 feet maybe from the house is a fence and on our side a biggish honeysuckle and a volunteer holly oak. Little squatches (human size or smaller) hide in there and around it, in front of it, in the heat of the day. This is the "fan club," unfixed.

Okaayy....

Is the BF in question in that picture? or is that just where it hangs out?

:huh:

Little squatches (human size or smaller) hide in there and around it, in front of it, in the heat of the day. This is the "fan club," unfixed.

I think I may have a plan for you.

Step 1 -

wait for a hot day

step 2 -

2%20jim%20roof.JPG

Step 3 -

drop this

anvil.jpg

Step 4 -

Mystery solved!

(seriously.....maybe at least a video camera or something?)

Edited by slabdog

Guest Biggie

The other yells coming from further north on the river from the wrong direction happened about 3 times in the last year. I don't know if I could isolate exactly where the noise is coming from for animal control or the cops to find it.

Oh ok. Maybe some kids playing around trying to get a response from the howlers at the zoo.

I think I may have a plan for you.

lol

The anvil never worked for Wiley Coyote though.

I will try to attach a helpful version.

Do they sell anvils at Harbor Freight?

Edited by Kings Canyon

having trouble attaching. Using the flash upload, says error IO? I was on wireless, so maybe time out? I will try again on the wire, later today or tomorrow.

Edited by Kings Canyon

There was definitely some very wierd howling going on again last night about 4 am. Sounded exactly like the Westmoreland, PA moans. Again, probably wolf. Coming from out across the fields, by the NA land down by the river. Sheesh. What is going on. Can't a gal get any sleep round here. LOL

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/sounds/ORBF_moan_pa.mp3

I had my window unit on last night and was already asleep when this happened. I heard nothing. My brother claims to have heard moaning last night at around 11:30pm. I played your sound file for him but he said the one he heard was higher pitched and more human sounding, like an owl, possibly?