Sasquatch In Towns & Cities...?

Guest Bucket

To see them, you have to figure out why you can't see them. Here is (partly) why, as I have it figured:

- they use color/pattern camouflage, like bunnies and little brown birds

- they have a lack of sharp edges in their shapes and there is a relationship between lack of sharp edges and blur. To see an article on it, My link

- we don't think they are there, they are easier to miss. Awareness test -focus blindness

- Sloths have a camouflage technique that may be common to the bigfoot in some parts of the world—they grows algae on their hairs. The algae makes them look green and blend into the forest. [ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2858742/ Sasquatches in some areas where the climate allows may have mosses or algae on their hair.

- Investigators mostly look for footprints, stick structures, etc., but not the actual beast. Doesn't help.

- Even when they do see them, they don't see them. I don't think they know what they look like. There is a youtube video by Redchun and BFResearchSe together, but by Redchun. THere is a close up of a pile of bigfoots, no vegetation in the way--what a rare thing--and he thinks it's a rock. A rock with fur, I guess. See here

at 7:30 or so, under a rock arch.

And of course, they hide. They freeze. They look down so you see the top of their heads, not faces. They put leaves on their faces or even wrap them around their heads if the leaf is long, like a corn leaf.

You might be looking for Harry from the Harry and the Hendersons movie walking down the path, but they can very often be found under bushes, in bushes, under piles of leaves, just lying still on the ground, and up in trees, or at the base of trees, for example. And forget that Hollywood version of what they look like.

And they dig holes, lie in them, and bury themselves in leaves or whatever, and you can't see 'em. Head sticking up maybe. Or an arm. THey lie along side logs and branches, Stand bent at the waist, like a small r.

Edited by Kings Canyon

To see them, you have to figure out why you can't see them. Here is (partly) why, as I have it figured:

- they use color/pattern camouflage, like bunnies and little brown birds

- they have a lack of sharp edges in their shapes and there is a relationship between lack of sharp edges and blur. To see an article on it, My link

- we don't think they are there, they are easier to miss. Awareness test -focus blindness

OK...I'm tracking you on that...that general concept makes sense.....but I still have a hard time believing that 8 ft tall 600 lb. "little bunny" could hide in all those spots on your photo.

- Sloths have a camouflage technique that may be common to the bigfoot in some parts of the world—they grows algae on their hairs. The algae makes them look green and blend into the forest. [ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2858742/ Sasquatches in some areas where the climate allows may have mosses or algae on their hair.

- Investigators mostly look for footprints, stick structures, etc., but not the actual beast. Doesn't help.

Compelling theory...

- Even when they do see them, they don't see them. I don't think they know what they look like. There is a youtube video by Redchun and BFResearchSe together, but by Redchun. THere is a close up of a pile of bigfoots, no vegetation in the way--what a rare thing--and he thinks it's a rock. A rock with fur, I guess. See here

at 7:30 or so, under a rock arch.

:blink: sooooo...the two guys standing mere feet from said "pile of bigfoots" missed it.....but you picked it out via 360 p you tube video?

And of course, they hide. They freeze. They look down so you see the top of their heads, not faces. They put leaves on their faces or even wrap them around their heads if the leaf is long, like a corn leaf.

You might be looking for Harry from the Harry and the Hendersons movie walking down the path, but they can very often be found under bushes, in bushes, under piles of leaves, just lying still on the ground, and up in trees, or at the base of trees, for example. And forget that Hollywood version of what they look like.

And they dig holes, lie in them, and bury themselves in leaves or whatever, and you can't see 'em. Head sticking up maybe. Or an arm. THey lie along side logs and branches, Stand bent at the waist, like a small r.

Interested theory...

I am truly conflicted by your post...I swing between "that's an interesting theory" and " :rolleyes: "

This is not the fan club, I will do it though. This is a canal near here, one that runs through town. I spot-highlighted it. Just autolevel and contrast. Wow, finally loaded a picture.

It's not that clear when I looked at it. I recommend you just right click and copy it, then paste it on paint.net or something to see details.

Great, I posted it twice. Man.

Are you highlighting squatch or elves....seriously?

I know they look funny. The ones in town are not the bigger ones, mostly no room for them. Probably just awkward to be that big in town. The littler ones you do see.

It is tricky, gotta say, to pick them out. Some are clear but it's hard to tell them apart if they are close together and it looks different every time you see it. I try to pick out the most "photgraphic" ones, if I have time. The most realistic ones.

But they can kind of look like elves or brownies or something. I read today somewhere on here I think that a sighting witness said the bf looked like they were wearing caps. I have seen that sort of look.

Then again, maybe elves and brownies look like them? And those old stories were actually based on fact? Makes you think. Wouldn't that be a surprise? What a thought! Just imagine. :lol:

I know they look funny. The ones in town are not the bigger ones, mostly no room for them. Probably just awkward to be that big in town. The littler ones you do see.

It is tricky, gotta say, to pick them out. Some are clear but it's hard to tell them apart if they are close together and it looks different every time you see it. I try to pick out the most "photgraphic" ones, if I have time. The most realistic ones.

But they can kind of look like elves or brownies or something. I read today somewhere on here I think that a sighting witness said the bf looked like they were wearing caps. I have seen that sort of look.

Then again, maybe elves and brownies look like them? And those old stories were actually based on fact? Makes you think. Wouldn't that be a surprise? What a thought! Just imagine. :lol:

What are brownies? I'm assuming you are not talking about a baked treat.

By the way you have made this thread a lot more interesting...

What are brownies? I'm assuming you are not talking about a baked treat.

By the way you have made this thread a lot more interesting...

A brownie is a type of little elf. They are handy little nature spirits that help with household chores, hence the brownies that sell cookies. After the first year of being a brownie you get your wings and get to fly over the fairy pond to become a girl scout. The club teaches you how to do domestic stuff and community service like sew, cook, clean, first aid, camping skills, etc. for which you earn badges. Great fun was had by all back in the day.

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_central/what_is_gs/brownie.asp

A brownie is a type of little elf. They are handy little nature spirits that help with household chores, hence the brownies that sell cookies. After the first year of being a brownie you get your wings and get to fly over the fairy pond to become a girl scout. The club teaches you how to do domestic stuff and community service like sew, cook, clean, first aid, camping skills, etc. for which you earn badges. Great fun was had by all back in the day.

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_central/what_is_gs/brownie.asp

Thanks for the info. That's an interesting bit of trivia.

We have at least one extant cryptid (based on personal sightings) that reportedly ranges through the Northern hemisphere.

I believe that many folkloric creatures are, in fact, descriptions of bigfoot at various stages in its life cycle. Perhaps young bigfoot gave rise to tales of goblins and brownies, while adults were described as trolls, giants, and ogres.

We have at least one extant cryptid (based on personal sightings) that reportedly ranges through the Northern hemisphere.

I believe that many folkloric creatures are, in fact, descriptions of bigfoot at various stages in its life cycle. Perhaps young bigfoot gave rise to tales of goblins and brownies, while adults were described as trolls, giants, and ogres.

I think along the same lines.

Elves, brownies, whatever--the little people. Note the conehead. Maybe they are all from France. ha.

Now not all that long ago I mocked a researcher for believing in little people. I don't know what to think anymore. Some Native Am. groups believe in little people too, not just sasquatch. At least a NA friend says so.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest Tsalagi

Elves, brownies, whatever--the little people. Note the conehead. Maybe they are all from France. ha.

Now not all that long ago I mocked a researcher for believing in little people. I don't know what to think anymore. Some Native Am. groups believe in little people too, not just sasquatch. At least a NA friend says so.

Some NA tribes do have stories of little people. But they are not suppose to look anything like your pic of elves and brownies.