Sasquatch In Towns & Cities...?

Guest Bucket

I am sorry about the multiple posts, I am having a hellish time with the pictures.

Edited by Kings Canyon

This is not the fan club, I will do it though. This is a canal near here, one that runs through town. I spot-highlighted it. Just autolevel and contrast. Wow, finally loaded a picture.

It's not that clear when I looked at it. I recommend you just right click and copy it, then paste it on paint.net or something to see details.

Great, I posted it twice. Man.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest Tsalagi

There was definitely some very wierd howling going on again last night about 4 am. Sounded exactly like the Westmoreland, PA moans. Again, probably wolf. Coming from out across the fields, by the NA land down by the river. Sheesh. What is going on. Can't a gal get any sleep round here. LOL

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/sounds/ORBF_moan_pa.mp3

That sounds blood curdling scary! I hope you keep the doors and windows bolted! I'm not familiar with wolf sounds, but its definitely not coyote. Sounds closer to human type vocal cords than a canine though, sounds like its in pain whatever it is. If this is near NA land do you ever talk to any Native neighbors about these sounds? You don't have to bring up Bigfoot just comment how you heard these weird moaning/howling sounds and have no idea what kinda animal it is and see if they volunteer any info. If they have wolves on land they would be expert as to what they sound like. Might let them hear the recording.

This is not the fan club, I will do it though. This is a canal near here, one that runs through town. I spot-highlighted it. Just autolevel and contrast. Wow, finally loaded a picture.

It's not that clear when I looked at it. I recommend you just right click and copy it, then paste it on paint.net or something to see details.

Straining%20to%20See%20Jupiter.preview.JPG

I'm not seeing anything....

:huh:

Great, I posted it twice. Man.

Just making sure I'm understanding, the claim is there is not one but multiple (15 spotlights?) bigfoots in this picture according to you?

Seeing bigfoot in images takes practice. I will start a topic, because I think it can be learned. Everyone can contribute their tips and secrets. We can all learn how or improve. It'll be fun, you will see. Then you won't need the XXL telescope. I hope.

Seeing bigfoot in images takes practice. I will start a topic, because I think it can be learned. Everyone can contribute their tips and secrets. We can all learn how or improve. It'll be fun, you will see. Then you won't need the XXL telescope. I hope.

Seriously...all kidding aside....your joking.....right?

I think you should go for it.

Straining%20to%20See%20Jupiter.preview.JPG

I'm not seeing anything....

:huh:

Traveling 250 miles NW Saturday, to attend the Nebraska Star Party. I work for Telescopes.com. The photo is interesting in that it's a ginormous telescope but broad daylight. At the Star Party, we sleep during the day and stay out all night. Hey, they're paying me for eight hours a day, and I've customers coming from at least as far as Chicago. Geek/nerd that I am, I think it'll be fun. Going to stay in Valentine.

Traveling 250 miles NW Saturday, to attend the Nebraska Star Party. I work for Telescopes.com. The photo is interesting in that it's a ginormous telescope but broad daylight. At the Star Party, we sleep during the day and stay out all night. Hey, they're paying me for eight hours a day, and I've customers coming from at least as far as Chicago. Geek/nerd that I am, I think it'll be fun. Going to stay in Valentine.

That sounds like fun, too many clouds here and light for me to really enjoy a telescope. How much does one of those giant ones cost?

Computerized, motorized, gps synchronized telescopes cost around $250.

The important thing is gathering light. We're looking at dimly lit objects in the night sky. A truism in the world of telescopes is that bigger is truly better. A 6" scope is about $5-600, and an 8" approaches a grand.

Still: Set up your telescope, enter date/time/gps coordinates, then manually point at three bright objects in the night sky, you don't have to know what they are. Then, you're aligned. Enter anything into the controller, you telescope moves to that object and slowly tracks it across the night sky.

Extended exposure photography is entirely possible. Open shutter photographs will capture far more detail than can the human naked eye. Hey, the trip will be great fun.

I live at a fairly low altitude, next to the Muddy Mo. Traveling a couple hundred miles NW, ever increasing in altitude as I travel west. Hope to get outta the humid conditions to which I'm accustomed, for four nights. Hope to gaze through truly enormous diameter telescopes. Hope to make a friend or two.