Feats of squatch strength

DaleyWoodbeater

As a former strongman competitor I have an interest in feats of physical strength. I would be interested to hear about incidents of people witnessing super squatch strength. Rocks thrown that a human can barely lift? Trees uprooted? Vehicles overturned? 

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always impressed by displays of strength because I'm naturally very weak! A friend invited me to train once and I couldn't even put the empty bar over my head. Think he said it was 20kg (44lb). Really embarrassing!

I bet BFs have insane strength.

I wonder if there are any estimates for BF bicep (upper arm) size? I bet you could wrap a shoelace around one of those arms and get very little overlap! Not that a BF would allow you to do that :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the BFF :) For what it's worth, in 1999, Dr. Wolf Henner Fahrenbach put out an article that estimated Patty's upper arm circumference at around 22 inches which is nearly twice my own. He has since passed away so any contact with him is impossible. Here is the article via the BFRO though:

http://www.bfro.net/REF/THEORIES/WHF/sasq_traits.htm

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

He has since passed away so any contact with him is impossible.

So far as I know, Henner Fahrenbach is alive, just quite elderly.    He left Oregon quite a few years back, I believe for Arizona, and now is in Texas.

MIB

Yeah, no kidding. I did a search for you....I mean Dr. Farhenbach, and came up with nothing recently about him. You? No issues since you are apparently here  ;) 

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

Dr. Wolf Henner Fahrenbach put out an article that estimated Patty's upper arm circumference at around 22 inches

Wow, I doubt I could fit both hands around that! 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

Welcome to the BFF :) For what it's worth, in 1999, Dr. Wolf Henner Fahrenbach put out an article that estimated Patty's upper arm circumference at around 22 inches which is nearly twice my own. He has since passed away so any contact with him is impossible. Here is the article via the BFRO though:

http://www.bfro.net/REF/THEORIES/WHF/sasq_traits.htm

Hulk Hogan and his 24 inch pythons laugh at Patty's measly 22 inch pipe cleaners.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Hulk Hogan and his 24 inch pythons laugh at Patty's measly 22 inch pipe cleaners.

Yes but Patty leaves tracks and has some pretty good torque movement. Hulk Hogan can barely walk and leaves Segway tracks, easy to spot.

• Haha 3

Just now, Arvedis said:

Yes but Patty leaves tracks and has some pretty good torque movement. Hulk Hogan can barely walk and leaves Segway tracks, easy to spot.

You say that now, but your tune will change when Hulkamania runs wild on you.

• Haha 3

All that hard work to get my 21 inch 💪. Only to be out done by

A mythical beast and cartoon character.

At least I am taller than him and her according to "experts"

• Haha 1

Just because you keep calling Patty a mythical beast doesn't mean that she is. You know a lot of people are working hard in the field and elsewhere to prove Sasquatch reality and so to keep using the phrase "mythical beast" every chance you get could be seen as an affront to their efforts. Might I respectfully request that you reduce the frequency of using the phrase a bit? I mean we all know what your opinion on the matter is without the constant reminders. It's only my opinion but the constant reminders have moved into something a bit more than simply reminders. Thank you :) 

• Upvote 1