Feats of squatch strength

DaleyWoodbeater

BFF Patron

I don't know what they would want with metal.    Perhaps they are just getting into metal cookware?   Or are they taking it to their subterrainian caves and building a ship to take them back to their home planet?   

That reminds me of my drives up to Mt St Helens.    From where I live,  I go up the East Side South to North.   End up on the Eastern flank near the Ape Canyon area.    I have done it many times and not much on the way I have not seen before.     One time,   I looked up on a mountain side,  and plainly saw, illuminated in the bright sun,  what looked like a metal door built into the side of the mountain about 2/3 of the way to the top.      I wonder what in the world that could be because there are no roads up there that can be seen from the highway.   Every time I go up there since, I look for the door.    I have never seen it again.     Could I have seen it on a day where the camoplage had been drawn back?  It kind of looked like the opening to some military bunker.    Strange!

5 hours ago, Moonface said:

WOW!!!

Any thoughts on what a BF would want with a crushed car? Seems like a massive expense of energy for little reward.

Also...

What's going on with Daley Woodbeater (thread starter)??

Moonface , I have no idea what they might want with a crushed car.......would be interesting to find out! 

4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I don't know what they would want with metal.    Perhaps they are just getting into metal cookware?   Or are they taking it to their subterrainian caves and building a ship to take them back to their home planet?   

That reminds me of my drives up to Mt St Helens.    From where I live,  I go up the East Side South to North.   End up on the Eastern flank near the Ape Canyon area.    I have done it many times and not much on the way I have not seen before.     One time,   I looked up on a mountain side,  and plainly saw, illuminated in the bright sun,  what looked like a metal door built into the side of the mountain about 2/3 of the way to the top.      I wonder what in the world that could be because there are no roads up there that can be seen from the highway.   Every time I go up there since, I look for the door.    I have never seen it again.     Could I have seen it on a day where the camoplage had been drawn back?  It kind of looked like the opening to some military bunker.    Strange!

SWWASAS i don't know either.....maybe it was just momentary curiosity and it was dropped later? Really strange story about the reflection, thanks for sharing. 

BFF Patron

i hope those that do not know me do not take the cookware or building a ship seriously.   The ship reference was related to the Alien in “Super 8”. Where it was visiting wreckyards for parts.  The why is interesting in this case.  

25 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

i hope those that do not know me do not take the cookware or building a ship seriously.   The ship reference was related to the Alien in “Super 8”. Where it was visiting wreckyards for parts.  The why is interesting in this case.  

Oh no, i knew you were joking around. Didn't catch the Super 8 reference though.....

^ Yes, good one. It's clear they recognize vehicles as resources of opportunity.

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Maybe he was going to teach another sasquatch a lessen. Being bonked on the head with a crushed car would surly leave a mark.

Funny, but from their perspective it could be a valuable weapon. They can lift and throw heavy stuff with ease, but ballistic material might not always be available. I think there's been much evidence of tool use/borrowing beyond more familiar stories.

Edited by JKH

BFF Patron

How about it discovered the cubed cars and just took one to show the rest of the tribe.     "This car nearly ran over me on the road.   Look what I did to it!"

Tire on a rim? 35 to 50 lbs. depending on the type. A cubed vehicle weighs a thousand pounds minimum. Many weigh a ton or more. Under a Sasquatch's arm? I think not.

Edited by hiflier

9 hours ago, hiflier said:

Tire on a rim? 35 to 50 lbs. depending on the type. A cubed vehicle weighs a thousand pounds minimum. Many weigh a ton or more. Under a Sasquatch's arm? I think not.

Hiflier - Sure, it sounds outrageous, but consider this. As you stated earlier in this thread, a 5 ft tall chimp is 4x stronger than a human. We can safely assume even the weakest sasquatch is much, much stronger than an extraordinarily strong man. If the sasquatch that picked up the car was 10 ft. tall, and weighed 1000 lbs. I don't think it's beyond the capabilities of a sasquatch at all.   Lasha Talakhadze set the clean and jerk world record for 582 lbs. Lasha is 6'6" and 371 pounds. Very small compared to the bigger sasquatch. Now, did the sasquatch keep it under one arm and walk away? I honestly don't remember what the report said. It might have picked it up, put it under one arm briefly and dropped it after a few yards. Anyway, food for thought.

• Upvote 1

I forgot about this report. Very strange, It was off the coast of Florida and 2 fishermen were heading out for a day on the water. At a certain point, they came upon a sasquatch swimming in the ocean. They followed it in the boat for a half an hour and the squatch was swimming full speed the whole time. Apparently it never paid attention to the boat, but they 2 fisherman said once they quit following it, it continued swimming at a very rapid speed towards open ocean. 

• Upvote 1

Got a link? I haven't seen that one. There are many reports of swimming all over the country, even in the cold PNW waters.

The BFRO report above seems legit, a bull might weigh around 500 pounds, towed with one hand.

8 hours ago, cromag said:

Now, did the sasquatch keep it under one arm and walk away?

Lasha Talakhadze didn't carry 582 lbs. under his arm for instance? And that was my point. The Sasquatch hefting the crushed cube over it's head would be a tough enough feat, and there are reports of walking away with 100+lbs. of hog or deer.

Welcome to the BFF :)

13 hours ago, JKH said:

Got a link? I haven't seen that one. There are many reports of swimming all over the country, even in the cold PNW waters.

The BFRO report above seems legit, a bull might weigh around 500 pounds, towed with one hand.

Unfortunately i don't have a link, I have read that particular report a couple of times. If I find it, I will post the link.