Opinion on this?

Rockape

Maybe this belongs in the video section, but it's not a sighting video or about Bigfoot, and the item in question is only seen for a few seconds. Ignoring the weirdo in the van making the video, what do you all make of the footprint he finds? Being a skeptic (not scoftic, there's a difference) this is the sort of thing that makes me think there must be something to this Bigfoot thing. Easy explanation is, it's a kid's footprint, but if you watch more of the video you will see just how far out in the middle of nowhere he is.

Video should start at the right time to see it, if not, you can skip to the 5:50 mark.

Edited by Rockape

Holy crap.  

Notice the depth of that track?  That is what we are seeing in North Georgia right now.  Smaller bare footprints but DEEP.  In areas where the terrain is littered with sharp rocks.  Most modern Americans don't have the feet to walk the terrain up there barefoot.

We found some smaller bare footprints around a small cave entrance on the side of a mountain here in SC.  I sent one to Madison5716 to look at and she had very similar prints that she believed were juvenile Sasquatch.  The toes were splayed a bit more than you would expect from a human foot.

However, the ones that we have been finding recently over in North Georgia are not as splayed, but deep.  Deeper than I can replicate with a pack on very sodden ground.  

We are not the only ones finding these either.  We recently connected with a group that has been in this same area last year who has been conducting some non-Bigfoot related research in the woods there. They have also been finding deep child sized prints in areas where you wouldn't expect to find barefoot children.  

They are not 'Bigfoot people', so their immediate response is that there are children being abused and forced to hike barefoot. Who knows?  They might be right.

Maybe some hippy types who take their kids into remote areas to run around barefoot?  That doesn't explain the depth of the prints though.  Maybe the barefoot kids are carrying extremely heavy objects through very muddy ground?  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hard to say, wish he had more context around it. There appears to be a slipped? larger human/bf print? just out of view in the lower R of the screen below the one in question --seems to be a larger set of toes but only 4 visible--no claws, IDK

A USAF SERE instructor once told me they had “Wolf people” in their AO up Tacoma creek. Feral human beings that walk barefoot in the woods and evidently act like wolves. They sometimes stole from the USAF and they would find their tracks in snow.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

A USAF SERE instructor once told me they had “Wolf people” in their AO up Tacoma creek. Feral human beings that walk barefoot in the woods and evidently act like wolves. They sometimes stole from the USAF and they would find their tracks in snow.

Hmmm....

Similar to the wild/feral people who supposedly live in Smokey Mountain National Park. The ones who were mentioned in the Dennis Martin case.

• Upvote 1

A print that the other group that I mentioned found last year near where we are currently investigating.

He was unable to give me any measurements beyond 'child sized'.  There are no hiking trails or other outdoor activities/points of interest in this area that would be expected to draw in a family.

Edited to remove the pic.  If anyone is interested, I can pm it to you as long as you don't share it on a public board. Nothing really interesting.  Just a deep footprint in muddy yet very rocky ground.

Edited a second time.  

The guy who found that print just told me that he estimated it as being a size 13.  Again, no actual measurement taken.  

There is another print that I have not seen the picture of yet that he estimated as being a girl's size 7.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Just now, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Hmmm....

Similar to the wild/feral people who supposedly live in Smokey Mountain National Park. The ones who were mentioned in the Dennis Martin case.

Must be? I find it hard to believe in my area they can survive in winter. So are they just really hippies collecting food stamps?

Just now, norseman said:

Must be? I find it hard to believe in my area they can survive in winter. So are they just really hippies collecting food stamps?

I don't know.  Truly feral humans wouldn't last in either your location or the Smokeys during the winter.  

Maybe they are just families who have been extremely reclusive for a few generations and get by via substance hunting and scavenging?  Like that tv show the Outsiders.  They have crude shelters and complete knowledge of the outside world, but are extremely reclusive by choice.

51 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

Hard to say, wish he had more context around it. There appears to be a slipped? larger human/bf print? just out of view in the lower R of the screen below the one in question --seems to be a larger set of toes but only 4 visible--no claws, IDK

I saw that.

If anyone knows that area, he said he is around 350 km (270 miles?) north of the town of Dawson's Creek in British Columbia on the Alaska Highway. Looking on the map it's seems very remote. If you watch the video you'll see he drove down a dirt road that ended rather quickly, then got out and walked into the bush for a good ways when he found those tracks. Just a very unlikely place for a young kid to be running around barefoot.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

This has been reported numerous times in my neck the woods.

Yeah, I found one a lot like it awhile back too. It was like the one in the video I posted, a single print that looked to be crossing the road, not following it. We were a long way from any town, so there shouldn't have been any kids running around out there, barefoot or not. It was fenced, private property too. Still, there were houses in the general area, so it's possible it was just some kid.

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I don't know.  Truly feral humans wouldn't last in either your location or the Smokeys during the winter.  

Maybe they are just families who have been extremely reclusive for a few generations and get by via substance hunting and scavenging?  Like that tv show the Outsiders.  They have crude shelters and complete knowledge of the outside world, but are extremely reclusive by choice.

I think that is more likely. Although it doesn’t explain bare feet in snow or cold weather.... If given a choice? A person in going to protect our feet. Moccasins are tens of thousands of years old. Very strange.

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

I saw that.

If anyone knows that area, he said he is around 350 km (270 miles?) north of the town of Dawson's Creek in British Columbia on the Alaska Highway. Looking on the map it's seems very remote. If you watch the video you'll see he drove down a dirt road that ended rather quickly, then got out and walked into the bush for a good ways when he found those tracks. Just a very unlikely place for a young kid to be running around barefoot.

That’s getting close to the headless valley isn’t it?