Opinion on this?

Rockape

Going barefoot seems to be a thing nowadays, apparently there were a few books written about it-- Born to Run comes to mind. Got a lot of people going barefoot, the more tenderfooted wearing those fivefinger?? "shoes". I see hipsteresque, tattooed 40 somethings in rolled up skinny jeans strolling around town barefoot, high school kids barefoot hiking the local mountain. I don't know that it's such an oddity to see out in the woods, at least not here, for those who live behind the tofu curtain. I'd rather it be a BF but I don't necessarily think it means child abuse if humans. I'd not be even slightly surprised to see the social media sites hashtagged with cut up, muddy feet to prove the extreme feralness of the poster. Yeah, just checked, IG has 32,689 #muddyfeet posts....Not saying that's always the case but something to keep in mind.

Edit to add: a lot of those 32,689 are dogs and muddy shoes....maybe they are abused kids.

Edited by Kiwakwe

2 hours ago, Kiwakwe said:

I don't know that it's such an oddity to see out in the woods

Yes, it's not that there was a bare footprint, it's where it was with no other human footprints, shod or unshod.

10 hours ago, Rockape said:

Yes, it's not that there was a bare footprint, it's where it was with no other human footprints, shod or unshod.

Well if you were there and told us that I'd take your word but that guy didn't seem too interested in investigating. That's where I wish he had panned around a bit to get some context with that in mind. If there is one, I'd assume there would be others, at least some small sign. But if it IS a juvenile BF print, apparently they are more savvy about it--maybe nothing else to see.