Are Bigfoot Conspiracies International?

Believer57

15 hours ago, Gambacha1311 said:

But that brings me to my next point, if someone does come across a body who do we call to verify it where the body isn't going to disappear?

Ken Walker in AB, Canada has said that he will take it. If crossing the border is an issue, he may have a reccomendation.

Other possibilities are Cliff Barackman in the U.S. and Doug Haijcek. I would even call the B.F.R.O.

Edited by Believer57
  • Upvote 1

On 2/6/2021 at 9:10 AM, Believer57 said:

Ken Walker in AB, Canada has said that he will take it. If crossing the border is an issue, he may have a reccomendation.

Other possibilities are Cliff Barackman in the U.S. and Doug Haijcek. I would even call the B.F.R.O.

Ahh that's right I watched his movie he has some bf poop in a few bags in his freezer lol. Just a theoretical question I doubt I'll be driving and hit one with a car,  I don't doubt there are some in northern Georgia but would be cool to say. But then hitting something that big might mess my car up before it really puts him down. For how big I hear these things are my Grand Marquise might fold like a tin can lol. My sister hit a deer not to long ago and that thing just kept on running and he wasn't very big but it messed her toyota up ripped the front bumper off.

12 hours ago, Gambacha1311 said:

Ahh that's right I watched his movie he has some bf poop in a few bags in his freezer lol. Just a theoretical question I doubt I'll be driving and hit one with a car,  I don't doubt there are some in northern Georgia but would be cool to say. But then hitting something that big might mess my car up before it really puts him down. For how big I hear these things are my Grand Marquise might fold like a tin can lol. My sister hit a deer not to long ago and that thing just kept on running and he wasn't very big but it messed her toyota up ripped the front bumper off.

You have a couple of spots with activity there in North Georgia.  

One might get hit on those twisting mountain roads yet.

• Upvote 1

If sasquatches/almas/yetis exist, governments know about it. Moreover, they have probably known for at least the past century. There are at least five great nations who know: United States, Canada, Russia, China, and India. 

Why would they suppress this knowledge? In a word, inaccurate as it is, racism. It's more a species struggle than racism within a species. The bottom line is that these creatures are of the genus Homo. They are human, and as such, are owed basic human rights. The problem is that we're up to our eyeballs in intra-species conflict. Adding another dimension to the current (and past) struggles is something these governments, all of whom have had a full helping of race and aboriginal struggles (and are still dealing with it), would prefer not to add to. 

More, these creatures are also of extremely low density, adding the extinction possiblity, with all the troubles that adds to the equation.

Better to stay ignorant.........

I just don't think any nation's leaders or scientific community care that much about Bigfoot to suppress knowledge of it in any way. If you look at the scientists who study human evolution, they are laser focused on credibility and suppressing each other through academic drama. I'm willing to bet every paleontologist except those we already know about, don't even acknowledge the conversation. It makes more sense that law enforcement of any variety, including NFS and equivalents, just don't want to be part of a large and visible Bigfoot conversation.

I have a hard time believing places like China and Russia would care much about the racism aspect.  China especially has little regards for human rights.

The Chinese might be more apt to find edible parts of BF rather than protect it.

Edited by Twist

SSR Team
3 hours ago, Huntster said:

If sasquatches/almas/yetis exist, governments know about it. Moreover, they have probably known for at least the past century. There are at least five great nations who know: United States, Canada, Russia, China, and India. 

Why would they suppress this knowledge? In a word, inaccurate as it is, racism. It's more a species struggle than racism within a species. The bottom line is that these creatures are of the genus Homo. They are human, and as such, are owed basic human rights. The problem is that we're up to our eyeballs in intra-species conflict. Adding another dimension to the current (and past) struggles is something these governments, all of whom have had a full helping of race and aboriginal struggles (and are still dealing with it), would prefer not to add to. 

More, these creatures are also of extremely low density, adding the extinction possiblity, with all the troubles that adds to the equation.

Better to stay ignorant.........

I get where you're coming from H but i'm with Twist too, the Chinese have zero interest in any types of rights of anyone or any thing, and the Russians aren't that far behind them.

We're only 50 or so years in to 'caring' about that kind of thing on the 'civilized' western world let's not forget.

26 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

I get where you're coming from H but i'm with Twist too, the Chinese have zero interest in any types of rights of anyone or any thing, and the Russians aren't that far behind them.......

Agreed. Moreover, American and Canadian politicians couldn't care about the human rights of sasquatches any more than the Chinese or Russians. But what they all understand quite well is political pressure, whether it's from their own citizens or other nations.

59 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Agreed. Moreover, American and Canadian politicians couldn't care about the human rights of sasquatches any more than the Chinese or Russians. But what they all understand quite well is political pressure, whether it's from their own citizens or other nations.

Political pressure isn’t doing much to stop the Chinese regarding human Rights as we speak.   

20 hours ago, Twist said:

Political pressure isn’t doing much to stop the Chinese regarding human Rights as we speak.   

But it's there, and not just from the U.S. China is essentially displaying their middle finger to the entire planet, especially the other four nations Iisted above, not to mention the other 12 nations on their border and the several others yet in their vicinity. 

They probably don't really need yet another civil rights problem, but who knows? Maybe their next trick after the Magic Virus was to produce a yeren in order to help get rid of the Orange Guy.......but they didn't need to let that trick pony out of the barn, did they? Now they have an ally as a puppet.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

But it's there, and not just from the U.S. China is essentially displaying their middle finger to the entire planet, especially the other four nations Iisted above, not to mention the other 12 nations on their border and the several others yet in their vicinity. 

So they will display their middle finger to the world for human rights, yet not acknowledge BF?  

1 minute ago, Twist said:

So they will display their middle finger to the world for human rights, yet not acknowledge BF?  

That's what they're doing. 

Last time I checked? The CCP was sponsoring Yeren expeditions. I don’t think they are one bit shy about showing their interest in cryptid ape men.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, norseman said:

Last time I checked? The CCP was sponsoring Yeren expeditions. I don’t think they are one bit shy about showing their interest in cryptid ape men.

https://www.isu.edu/media/libraries/rhi/brief-communications/Footprint-Evidence-of-Chinese-Yeren.pdf

........The 1970’s saw a keen interest by the Chinese government in the “snowman question.” A state- sponsored expedition was mounted to central China (Hubei Province) to investigate the possible presence of a correspondingly large bipedal hominid, referred to as the yeren, or wild man. In 1977, a team lead by Professor Zhou Guoxing gathered eyewitness accounts, hair samples, and footprints, but no specimen of yeren was retrieved. In 2008 the authors met at the Beijing Museum of Natural and proceeded to Hubei’s Shennongjia National Nature Reserve to interview witnesses, including a park ranger, Yuan Yuhao, who claimed to have observed a yeren in the reserve, at a distance of approximately 500 m........

Got anything more recent, or did the CCP decide that the evidence collected didn't warrant further investigation? I'll give them credit for at least investing in a show of interest, unlike the complete and deafening silence after the PG film was shot from the USFWS and California Fish and Game.

Here in 2010 Chinese scientists are seeking investors. I guess the CCP lost interest:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bigfoot/scientists-to-look-for-chinas-bigfoot-idUSTRE69813Y20101009