Are Bigfoot Conspiracies International?

Believer57

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

https://www.isu.edu/media/libraries/rhi/brief-communications/Footprint-Evidence-of-Chinese-Yeren.pdf

Got anything more recent, or did the CCP decide that the evidence collected didn't warrant further investigation? I'll give them credit for at least investing in a show of interest, unlike the complete and deafening silence after the PG film was shot from the USFWS and California Fish and Game.

Here in 2010 Chinese scientists are seeking investors. I guess the CCP lost interest:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bigfoot/scientists-to-look-for-chinas-bigfoot-idUSTRE69813Y20101009

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1003723.shtml

I don’t think Chinese scientists do anything without the OK of the CCP right? Albeit it certainly looks like it has been winding down abit. Maybe it’s a money problem.

But as you say? It’s light years ahead of anything the US govt has mustered.

From your reference, dated 2016:

......Although the Chinese government has supported Yeren research on occasion, the field has never become that attractive a project due to the high costs involved and what seems like the unlikely chance of success.........

Notice also hat all of the references about Chinese wild men seem centered on the Shennongjia area and not the northeast slopes of the Himalayas or in Tibet.

The official American response to the PG film is so completely absent that it's more than suspicious. Not a word from any California or U.S. official. Zip. Nada. Absolute silence for over 50 years. Go ahead, find me an official statement on that film from any government official at all. It's like they're hiding under the back pew like a whore in church at High Mass. 

• 3 weeks later...

I never knew John actually operated as a investigator for the state. And then after a hair sample was threatened to be fired. I had heard his original story in the tent.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, norseman said:

I never knew John actually operated as a investigator for the state. And then after a hair sample was threatened to be fired. I had heard his original story in the tent.

Great video!

Yeah, I knew he worked for the state, but i have never heard the hair/threat of firing story before.

John is a very credible person.

• Upvote 1

We commend Attenborough for his opened mind but it's not just him who is open to the idea. Guys like Ian Redmond, Anna Nekaris and of course Jane Goodall all have made similar comments. Although they may not be staunch advocates, there seems to be enough in the soft evidence we have to pique their interest.

• Upvote 1

It's been many years since I last posted on this forum but hello to all.

In the time I've been away, I've continued my amateur analysis of all things bigfoot and cryptozoology. I think I've come to an interesting conclusion.

Well, I already knew bf were real from my own sighting. After many years of analysis of incidents around the world, I'm sure agencies within governments are fully aware of bf and have been for a long time.

Before I go further, there's something that needs understanding. It concerns evidence and acceptance. We regular people and even most in the academia have no access to primary, sourced, information. Only thing we have is what we're TOLD is accurate.

What this creates is a complete, near authoritarian flow of information. Information which we live our lives by. Which our civilization is built upon. There's the appearance of independent research but in reality either the research is monitored and controlled, or the information release is.

Cutting to the meat...we are a domesticated, labor force. Living in an environment made to look as free-roaming as possible.

Going into ufology, missing 411, skinwalker ranch, etc., WE'RE LIVING WITH OTHER, OLDER, DIFFERENT CIVILIZATIONS. Right here on this planet. This is how and why it seems there is a global cover up. There is, at a level not made public knowledge.

There is a authority or authorities on this planet which controls all of our governments at the very top. My own conclusion isn't aliens but rather simply a prior civilization. Remnants, perhaps refugees from before the dryas. When you look at information, incidents, research, occurrences, etc., it becomes obvious. It makes EVERYTHING explainable.

• Upvote 1

Continued...

Bigfoot has some connection to that civilization. Not sure if they're simply a genetic creation of that civilization or if bigfoot is a devolved former member of that civilization, but there's definitely a connection.

This prior civilization actively limits research and dissemination of any information which can point to their existence. And something about bigfoot points to them. Perhaps analysis of bigfoot genetics would blow the entire lid off.

When it comes to bigfoot there's somethings you can piece together from reports.

1. There are bigfoot and then there are something which imitates bigfoot. Perhaps beings with the ability to create bigfoot avatars, or some type of possession. It's why you see biological bigfoot which poop and can be killed. And then you have the ones with glowing red eyes and are impervious to bullets.

2. I forget the term but nature never gives any species more in evolution than it needs to eek out an existence physically. Observing reports...bigfoot are equipped too absolutely dominate every other species besides Perhaps man on this planet. Can run down deers at will and kill a grizzly bear with its hands! That's not how nature works and is a giveaway! Truthfully even humans may not be a worry.

What I've written skeptics will have a field day with and demand proof. I submit this: are we even privy to proof? Is our information not fully controllable?

I end and ask that again: Is our information not controllable? Is there not a system in place that if it's not desired, information desired will not be made available to us?

• Upvote 1

You may be onto something Delta Zulu but keep in mind, this road of discovery is well traveled. Where most went off the rails is with their interpretation of a lost civilization of history that is somehow responsible for conditions of the present. Just my 0.2 but that road is the rabbit trail to be avoided. It has yet to yield results with so much as a foothold of substance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delta Zulu said:

I think I've come to an interesting conclusion.

Interesting perspective / idea / theory.  

So this is a little bit tangential but I think you can tie it in with a little effort: I wonder sometimes if I am clear off the track with my research, connections, attempts at piecing things together.   I am really really good at connecting dots in other aspects of life, at seeing patterns.    I'd think if there were a conspiracy as some suggest or an older civilization trying to stay hidden within ours, I'd have gotten the "cease and desist" ... or two bullets in the back of the head (creative suicide, eh?) and yet I haven't.   No hints, no obstacles.     Of course, that's the past, there's always tomorrow, but for now it doesn't seem like anyone is threatened by the things I'm doing, not enough, anyway, to try to interfere with them.

I don't mean that in the way of dismissing you.   I've said (probably arrogant to quote myself :)) that 'til you know what IS, you don't know what ISN'T.    I think it would be foolish to dismiss the idea you've presented.    Whether or not it is the correct answer .. I don't know .. but I do know it would allow many pieces of the puzzle to fall into place if correct.   Thanks for that!

MIB

56 minutes ago, MIB said:

So this is a little bit tangential but I think you can tie it in with a little effort: I wonder sometimes if I am clear off the track with my research, connections, attempts at piecing things together.   I am really really good at connecting dots in other aspects of life, at seeing patterns.    I'd think if there were a conspiracy as some suggest or an older civilization trying to stay hidden within ours, I'd have gotten the "cease and desist" ... or two bullets in the back of the head (creative suicide, eh?) and yet I haven't.   No hints, no obstacles.     Of course, that's the past, there's always tomorrow, but for now it doesn't seem like anyone is threatened by the things I'm doing, not enough, anyway, to try to interfere with them.

I don't mean that in the way of dismissing you.   I've said (probably arrogant to quote myself :)) that 'til you know what IS, you don't know what ISN'T.    I think it would be foolish to dismiss the idea you've presented.    Whether or not it is the correct answer .. I don't know .. but I do know it would allow many pieces of the puzzle to fall into place if correct.   Thanks for that!

MIB

Are you doing something in a particular field or an official position that may "warrant" the creative suicide scenario? Are you and what you've found a threat to the current narrative? Are you working in some capacity toward that end? Or are you just another easily discredited "bigfoot wacko" who may or may not have seen something most likely a bear...

IDK what you're up to MIB, just the things I'd want to know before your "assisted suicide" was tasked to me.

19 hours ago, Delta Zulu said:

1. There are bigfoot and then there are something which imitates bigfoot. Perhaps beings with the ability to create bigfoot avatars, or some type of possession. It's why you see biological bigfoot which poop and can be killed. And then you have the ones with glowing red eyes and are impervious to bullets.

2. I forget the term but nature never gives any species more in evolution than it needs to eek out an existence physically. Observing reports...bigfoot are equipped too absolutely dominate every other species besides Perhaps man on this planet. Can run down deers at will and kill a grizzly bear with its hands! That's not how nature works and is a giveaway! Truthfully even humans may not be a worry.

1) I agree with you that there may be two separate phenomena going on that we classify as Bigfoot.  There is a flesh and blood component that leaves physical traces...and then the 'other' that goes into the realm of the supernatural.  Or, there's a flesh and blood creature that lives in extremely close proximity to other phenomena for some reason... perhaps as a way to aid in its secrecy.  I have a hard time looking at the PGF and believing that this is a creature that can cloak or shift dimensions...but, there is something else going on with the phenomenon as a whole.

2) Again, something else is going on here.  If Bigfoot was just a f&b animal with these insane physical gifts, stealth, and intelligence...then why did they not predate pre-columbian populations to near extinction?  The child stealing cannibal mountain devil that the Native Americans described became a lot more shy and elusive once Europeans and their firearms arrived on scene...but, a lot of otherwise credible accounts describe creatures that seem unaffected by gunfire either due to their extreme speed or other physical abilities.

Great posts!  Even those who disagree with your proposals should find them thought provoking.

19 hours ago, Arvedis said:

You may be onto something Delta Zulu but keep in mind, this road of discovery is well traveled. Where most went off the rails is with their interpretation of a lost civilization of history that is somehow responsible for conditions of the present. Just my 0.2 but that road is the rabbit trail to be avoided. It has yet to yield results with so much as a foothold of substance.

Well the thing is, Arvedis, we're in a tough spot if it's as I suggest.

You and others will ask for substance or evidence. But if it's as I suggest...do we have access to that? Would we ever have access to that?

I believe we've been made into some type of domesticated labor force, key word being domesticated.

If a prior civilization is thousands of years in advance of us...would it be possible to find substance/evidence of their existence?

20 hours ago, Delta Zulu said:

I end and ask that again: Is our information not controllable? Is there not a system in place that if it's not desired, information desired will not be made available to us?

"The Social Level. This is the effect on our culture. At this level it does not matter if UFOs exist or not. If enough people believe in an event, then the effects of that event are real. This begs two questions: a) Could the UFO phenomenon be manipulating society, say, as a series of images we ourselves are projecting? Or b) Is there a powerful force that has influenced the human race in the past and is again influencing it now? In short, does this force represent alien intervention, or does it originate entirely within human consciousness?"

Replace UFO with Bigfoot and ultraterrestrial with interdimensional...and Vallee's Control System suddenly becomes applicable to your post.  

19 hours ago, MIB said:

MIB

MIB, thing is, like I replied to Arvedis, if this civilization is thousands of years older than ours, then their technology and knowledge is too. We may pose no more of a threat of discovering them than say...a chimp in the Congo trying to prove humans live in a place called Manhattan. It's just totally beyond them as smart as they are compared to other animals.

On top of that, if I were them I would add another layer by employing "managers" to control the chimp population and ensure they always head in the opposite direction. I would have a manager over their media and education systems also.

• Upvote 1