Are Bigfoot Conspiracies International?

Believer57

30 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

I could have been more clear in that I was referring to the "Hidden Human History" video posted above.

Gotcha. Right or wrong, I love that there are folks like Pye out there asking the question and following up the possibilities. If nothing else it's a good exercise in critical thinking, especially when it goes against the grain.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I lost all my quotes changing pages on this thread. Perhaps there is a bug in the forum code or it is just by design. Anyway, I never got to read all the posts before and think about the replies. @Delta Zuluhad some interesting ideas and it was nice that he shared them with us.

Looking at the consensus (which I tend to do), it would seem that we are open to Bigfoot being split into "separate phenomena", and while we may focus on the "flesh and blood" aspect of Bigfoot, we will use science to lead us where clear evidence exists.

By coincidence, I just happened to watch the show below on Amazon Prime today. It is currently free to watch. It sites many examples and raises some good questions about possible advanced civilizations in our past. I was never comfortable with many of today's explanations on how ancient structures across the world could have been built with such accuracy, precision, and using a metric system. It was a good watch and opened my mind to new possibilities!

BAM Builders of the Ancient Mysteries