Jump to content

Is Anyone Feeling Closer To Sasquatch Discovery?


hiflier
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wooly Booger said:

.......the government's of the United States, Canada, and Russia know they exist........

 

I would add China/Tibet, India, Nepal, and Bhutan. I suspect the official discussions took place between the U.S., Russia, and China in the 1955-1970 timeframe and the realization that non-"discovery" benefitted all (including the creatures). From there the other nations were brought in on the quiet agreement and saw the wisdom in it right away. 

 

I believe the United States government has known of these creatures for the better part of the 20th Century, and maybe even before 1900.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ClayRock said:

Does this have anything to do with the doug hajicek and justin chernipeski announcement for a Legend Meets Science II film with new forensics testing?

I am not sure. I just know that it involves a crew out of New Mexico. They spoke at the Michigan convention.  I feel like they some real good stuff going for them. They kept speaking about how they could predict about these creatures movements. If you can do that then you have a chance at dropping one of these creatures for a specimen study. They are under the belief that they move in clans. That the single males move out from the clans to find and make their own. To me this makes sense.  It also makes sense to why people might be seeing individuals in parts of the US. But again this is not proven facts but assumptions. But there are things that they have said that I and maybe others have not been able to find. That is their scat piles.

 

If they all move as a clan then this means that they all should eat together . This also means that when they go to the bathroom they all go together in a general area. This I have not found and I am not sure if anyone else have found this to be true. They had shown pictures of their scat and how they have  all went together in a general area. But is it factual. I am not sure. I have found scat of some thing large from some large animal in certain area where there should not be bears. But I have always blew it off as a hoax. But now I am not so sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

I am not sure. I just know that it involves a crew out of New Mexico. They spoke at the Michigan convention.  I feel like they some real good stuff going for them. They kept speaking about how they could predict about these creatures movements. If you can do that then you have a chance at dropping one of these creatures for a specimen study. They are under the belief that they move in clans. That the single males move out from the clans to find and make their own. To me this makes sense.  It also makes sense to why people might be seeing individuals in parts of the US. But again this is not proven facts but assumptions. But there are things that they have said that I and maybe others have not been able to find. That is their scat piles.

 

If they all move as a clan then this means that they all should eat together . This also means that when they go to the bathroom they all go together in a general area. This I have not found and I am not sure if anyone else have found this to be true. They had shown pictures of their scat and how they have  all went together in a general area. But is it factual. I am not sure. I have found scat of some thing large from some large animal in certain area where there should not be bears. But I have always blew it off as a hoax. But now I am not so sure.

 

Defecating in the water might be a thing, especially if they hang out near it so often.

 

I mean, they supposedly are aware of their own trackways, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, NatFoot said:

 

Defecating in the water might be a thing, especially if they hang out near it so often.

 

I mean, they supposedly are aware of their own trackways, right?

Yes, apparently they are some how aware of their tracks. Enough so that they will step right back into the same track that they just walked out into a field. The defecating in river beds might be some thing  that hides their stools when it rains. This is just my Thoughts out loud. But it makes sense why we may never find their stools. But also makes me think twice not to drink the water from creeks that may look clean. But I really think that these guys from New Mexico may be on to some thing. But I have also found that they did have problems as far as their funding.  I am kind a of wondering where they may lead too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 5:40 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Yes, apparently they are some how aware of their tracks. Enough so that they will step right back into the same track that they just walked out into a field. The defecating in river beds might be some thing  that hides their stools when it rains.

 

I am open to be convinced but I find it very hard to believe the creatures would be aware enough to hide their tracks and hide their scat so it's not discovered specifically by humans. That is an awareness not just of their own surroundings and their impact on their environment but also of the way humans think and what we are looking at or for when we're out in the woods. I feel that's a step too far but like I say, open to be convinced ☺️

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the community continues on its current path this is nothing but a pipe dream. Sad but true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2021 at 9:40 PM, NatFoot said:

 

Defecating in the water might be a thing, especially if they hang out near it so often.

 

I mean, they supposedly are aware of their own trackways, right?

Pooping in the waterways sure would make for easy eDNA sampling!

 

2 hours ago, vinchyfoot said:

If the community continues on its current path this is nothing but a pipe dream. Sad but true.

What current path are you referring to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

 

I am open to be convinced but I find it very hard to believe the creatures would be aware enough to hide their tracks and hide their scat so it's not discovered specifically by humans. That is an awareness not just of their own surroundings and their impact on their environment but also of the way humans think and what we are looking at or for when we're out in the woods. I feel that's a step too far but like I say, open to be convinced ☺️

 

Agree with this.

 

Even if they had that awareness, is it worth their time/effort?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Kiwakwe said:

Pooping in the waterways sure would make for easy eDNA sampling!

 

What current path are you referring to?

The lack of BS calling on the crap that is pervasive on social media for a start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

The lack of BS calling on the crap that is pervasive on social media for a start.

The body of credible anecdotal evidence is huge. The less verifiable and sometimes ludicrous components are easily weeded out by anyone with a bit of discernment. I fail to see how that element has any bearing on success or survival of the community. If it doesn't float your boat, ignore it and carry on. We'll get there.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who cares what a couple of people on social media are talking about.  That’s what is going to prevent discovery?  I don’t care what subject you choose, there is probably a Facebook page devoted to it with some pretty far out there ideas.  Why would someone sharing a Bigfoot video on Facebook that may or may not be fake hamper the real search for these creatures?

 

This constant desire to control the discussion about this topic is so strange to me.  There are no gatekeepers here.  Nor does someone else’s efforts have any real impact on my own.  
 

Let’s be realistic here…there are far more people who are interested in Bigfoot and discussing it on social media than there are people involved in the actual pursuit of proof.  We might get bemused or irritated with the level of discourse, but there is nothing that anyone can do to control that discourse.  Nor should we even try.
 

The reason that I am a bit more accepting of some of the crazier stories is…that crazy story may contain a kernel of truth.  There may be legitimate activity going on that is being misinterpreted, distorted, and shared by a witness due to their own preconceived notions and beliefs.  
 

I shared with at least a couple of you privately about the woman a few hours north of me who claimed that something was trying to get into her house at night and was climbing on her roof.  Her story was a bit out there…and contained some narrative elements that she had obviously kind of spun up out of her imagination in an effort to make some sense out of the inexplicable. 
 

I won’t go into her story, but if you read it you would assume that it was some sort of creepypasta.  She definitely had an active imagination that was trying to make sense of this activity as well as having some pretty strongly held beliefs about the nature of these creatures.  Her interpretation of the activity might have been out there…but, the activity itself is undeniable.  There is something in that area that is engaging in stereotypical aggressive Sasquatch behavior.  There might not be any clans or supernatural elements involved, which figure pretty prominently in her explanation of what is going on.  But, there IS something in that part of the state.


Her misinterpretation of the activity does not negate the activity itself, no matter how implausible that misinterpretation seems to me.


 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...