Is Anyone Feeling Closer To Sasquatch Discovery?

hiflier

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

.......Having been a Cali resident most of my existence it is very clear that the golden state governments over the years are overwhelmed by the challenges. They don't fix anything just band aids. What you get is inconsistencies. How in the world would fish and wildlife keep a position on BF straight when there are hundreds of other priorities that never get answered either?

It is a rare issue that the California state government has absolutely nothing to say about. For examp,e, they are quite concerned about polar bears, despite not a one within a few thousand mikes from their border:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/kz9dyx/californias-new-climate-legislation-hailed-as-a-breakthrough

California's new climate legislation hailed as a breakthrough

"It's great to hear about saving polar bears and hugging trees," said a Democratic assembly member who sponsored the legislation, "but how about people?"........

But, again, not a peep from any California authority regarding the PG film, shot within their borders, and that is despite tge state government being the primary authority managing fish and wildlife in it's state.

If you'd like, you may quote and reference a statement (or mere mention) by any California government official over the past 54 years about the film. Just one will do, please.

• Upvote 1

But yet, at UCLA and UC Santa Cruz, the CALeDNA program (environmental species conservation) for citizen scientists has as its head Miroslava Munguia Ramos who was the one who issued the DNA results of the Expedition: Bigfoot team's DNA find from the soil under the tree structure in Kentucky. Now if Bigfoot was off the table in Academia how the heck is it that a lab at the university not only accepted the samples, but ran them and issued the results. It tells me that discovery can happen. Now all of that was basically for the public's consumption but it could be indicative of what might transpire under more private circumstances. I am nothing if not encouraged by such possibilities.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

........... at UCLA and UC Santa Cruz, the CALeDNA program (environmental species conservation) for citizen scientists has as its head Miroslava Munguia Ramos who was the one who issued the DNA results of the Expedition: Bigfoot team's DNA find from the soil under the tree structure in Kentucky.........

What were those results?

Has the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife been involved at any level with the Expedition: BIgfoot effort, even if just to the extent of issuing permits to collect evidence on public lands?

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

What were those results?

Has the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife been involved at any level with the Expedition: BIgfoot effort, even if just to the extent of issuing permits to collect evidence on public lands?

The results reported by Dr. Ramos are incomplete and unreliable until the data is validated by other industry experts, then published. A reality show is not going to have a final conclusion. It is an open question if the testing accounted for distinguishing DNA coming from a pheromone chip rather than an animal that is present in the area.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

What were those results?

Human DNA, other animals and some signaling for what appeared to be several outcomes from the genus Pan troglodyte: The Chimp family. The program showed one soil sample taken but in actuality three samples were collected. The evidence wasn't strong enough for a paper to offer for peer review.

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

Don't know. Remember back when the Washington nest find was somewhat new? WADNR had a couple of their people go there (on invitation?). Two years ago I was curious what or who they may have built the nests and sent an email to ask. No reply. Sent four follow ups and no reply. That's what started me on my quest with my own F&W and the subsequent phone conversation with the state biologist. Lot of water under the BFF bridge since then.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, hiflier said:

Sure, we could talk about that a bit. I'll even toss in my own experiences with it. But first off, Sasquatch is an unrecognized species. Picking that phrase apart could be somewhat revealing. The creature isn't recognized by any F&W agency in any of the 50 US states and probably Canada, too. But does "unrecognized" technically mean non-existent? I think not. "Unrecognized" is a slippery more or less blanket term used as an official neither confirm nor deny posture. I actually contacted my F&W agency and asked point blank if the Sasquatch exists or not. Anyone try that? I highly recommend it. It may take a while to get to talk to anyone in any kind of position beyond a secretary, but persistence in my case paid off. A call was set up between me and a regional state biologist and we spoke at some length.

After asking my point blank existence question a couple of times I sort of got an answer: "We're not sure they don't exist." It actually surprised me in a way to hear that, but in retrospect, the response in fact stating the scientific null hypothesis. Some years before this I had asked a low level (I think) Bureau of Parks and Lands official if he was ALLOWED to talk about Sasuatch and his immediate response was, "There ain't none." So I have been on the quest of finding out the official truth ever since.

But the conversation with the biologist did include the fact that the Bigfoot is unrecognized by any state wildlife agency, though. I've thought a lot about that kind of wording. At least he didn't immediately come out and say, "There ain't none." It's these kinds of steps that I take (completely without feer of reprisal) that I take to help get me closer to my goal of scientific verification.

That is very interesting Hiflier, it seems the biologist was being pretty candid and honest, of course it can never be proven they don't exist so science really should keep the possibility open so I guess that is the correct response if it's not an outright positive. 

17 hours ago, hiflier said:

Human DNA, other animals and some signaling for what appeared to be several outcomes from the genus Pan troglodyte: The Chimp family. The program showed one soil sample taken but in actuality three samples were collected. The evidence wasn't strong enough for a paper to offer for peer review.

and that's a good thing since introducing sketchy evidence as scientific validity stands a 0% chance of being accepted by modern scientific conventions.  It is equally as telling that Ramos and Mayor don't see grounds to move forward with the data they have. Case closed or should be on another close but no cigar episode of chasing Bigfoot DNA evidence. So instead of tossing this chimp business out there as something substantial, you might want to wait for follow up testing that doesn't involve a reality show template and actually accomplishes something worth introducing as evidence.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confident that discovery was done a long time ago.

I realize my threshold for discovery may be lower than others. Many people need to see it on the news or in a magazine to count it as discovered. For me that's not necessary, I can read between the lines.

Not only did I witness it with my own eyes, but reading all the accounts I have, it's a no-brainer.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Delta Zulu said:

I'm confident that discovery was done a long time ago.

I realize my threshold for discovery may be lower than others. Many people need to see it on the news or in a magazine to count it as discovered. For me that's not necessary, I can read between the lines.

Not only did I witness it with my own eyes, but reading all the accounts I have, it's a no-brainer.

With all due respect, DZ, that's all well and good and I'm glad for you. But here's how I see things, the government, corporations, and the developers act as though the creature DOESN'T exist. It doesn't make for a healthy environmental situation but instead threatens habitat. One could say that the habitat is doing fine (for now) but there is less of it. 30-40 or 50 years from now people will still say the habitat is doing fine but there will be lesser still. Organisms are going extinct at an alarming rate and unless BF existence discovery becomes unequivocal general knowledge the rate of habitat loss will consume what is left of them as well. The sad part of that? They will die off before anyone but a few will know they were even ever alive.

People may wonder what drives me to do and say the things that I do and say, or why I'm so passionate about proof of existence. Well, now you know. Others say they feel this way as well, but I don't honestly know to what degree. All I know is I grow weary of people rationalizing the situation. I should stop typing now....

23 hours ago, hiflier said:

With all due respect, DZ, that's all well and good and I'm glad for you. But here's how I see things, the government, corporations, and the developers act as though the creature DOESN'T exist. It doesn't make for a healthy environmental situation but instead threatens habitat. One could say that the habitat is doing fine (for now) but there is less of it. 30-40 or 50 years from now people will still say the habitat is doing fine but there will be lesser still. Organisms are going extinct at an alarming rate and unless BF existence discovery becomes unequivocal general knowledge the rate of habitat loss will consume what is left of them as well. The sad part of that? They will die off before anyone but a few will know they were even ever alive.

People may wonder what drives me to do and say the things that I do and say, or why I'm so passionate about proof of existence. Well, now you know. Others say they feel this way as well, but I don't honestly know to what degree. All I know is I grow weary of people rationalizing the situation. I should stop typing now....

There most definitely are factions in the govt who know all about Wildman.

I too was once concerned about the hundreds of organisms going extinct when it hit me: extinction of organisms is just a part of this reality. Not to mention or veer down a rabbit hole but, are any species really going extinct? I feel confident that certain factions have all the DNA documented and can bring back species when/if they want.

Concerning Wildman, knowing what I suspect, there's absolutely no threat of them going extinct. We will go extinct before they do...in my humble opinion.

I'm just an average man, so I can't provide the proof many will demand. I'll end with this: Can a cow on a farm provide the other cows proof that there's an entire world out there? Can it provide its fellow cows proof that they are the domesticated version of bovine? And why can't it...because the other cows demand proof? It can't, because it and the other cows are merely domesticated labor on a farm. They haven't the access, resource, nor capacity to understand their predicament.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, xdivision said:

@hiflier Proof of existence to main stream is the death knell for these beings. The human race can't be trusted with itself.

I don't believe so. I can't provide you the proof, but in my rationale, these guys have "help".

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Delta Zulu said:

I don't believe so. I can't provide you the proof, but in my rationale, these guys have "help".

Interesting. What do you think help for them is currently?

Edited by xdivision