Are there any?

Somerset

I'm sure over the years I've read many stories of exceptional footage of BF being out there but for one reason or another these pictures have only been seen by very few. Do these pictures and video's exist? Has anyone on this site seen footage that never saw the light of day?

I remember one video taken from the balcony of a house beside a river, most day's BF would walk down to the riverbank opposite the  house, it was so regular a young boy would shout out a hello to the BF each time. The video was good quality. It appeared in the public domain for a very short time but disappeared quickly after a lot of discussion etc.    

Yeah I've heard about some "amazing footage", clear photos and the likes from various eyewitnesses and even a few researchers, but nothing to show for. I'm curious where it all is or if it's even as good as they claim.

I'm curious about the video you're describing tho, I've never heard about that.

I’ve also heard over and over again about evidence kept in secret.  That you have to be in “special circles” to see it.  Personally I think it’s all stories.  Probably because I’m on the outside looking in Lol.   That being said, we are not entitled to anyone’s evidence they choose not to share or keep in their “special circle”.  I would just recommend keeping claims of it to themselves vs. claiming they have it but not be willing to share.   

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Twist said:

I’ve also heard over and over again about evidence kept in secret.  That you have to be in “special circles” to see it.  Personally I think it’s all stories.  Probably because I’m on the outside looking in Lol.   That being said, we are not entitled to anyone’s evidence they choose not to share or keep in their “special circle”.  I would just recommend keeping claims of it to themselves vs. claiming they have it but not be willing to share.   

I deal with this fairly frequently for some reason while talking to people who claim to have activity.

Like you said, no one is entitled to to anyone else's property or evidence.  But, why even bring it up if you are not going to share it?  If it is that big of a secret why even mention it?

I have a guy a few hours north of me who currently claims to have a game cam pic of a Bigfoot face that was captured when it tore down his camera.  If course, he was sworn to secrecy by his fellow investigators and can never share it.  It just seems like an odd thing to do... openly talk about a huge secret like that.

I have never once had anyone show me exceptional private footage...of course, if they had and then sworn me to secrecy...then I guess that I couldn't talk about it here anyway.  

• Upvote 1

It is more than probable that those accounts are just more stories without substance. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Somerset said:

........I remember one video taken from the balcony of a house beside a river, most day's BF would walk down to the riverbank opposite the  house, it was so regular a young boy would shout out a hello to the BF each time. The video was good quality. It appeared in the public domain for a very short time but disappeared quickly after a lot of discussion etc.    

I never saw that one or even heard about it. I'd love to see it.

5 hours ago, Somerset said:

I'm sure over the years I've read many stories of exceptional footage of BF being out there but for one reason or another these pictures have only been seen by very few. Do these pictures and video's exist? Has anyone on this site seen footage that never saw the light of day?

I remember one video taken from the balcony of a house beside a river, most day's BF would walk down to the riverbank opposite the  house, it was so regular a young boy would shout out a hello to the BF each time. The video was good quality. It appeared in the public domain for a very short time but disappeared quickly after a lot of discussion etc.    

We have a film that has been measured forward and backward. The film location? Same. Follow on researchers that have also measured it forwards and backwards...... 

Scientific consensus? Hoax. (PGF)

Im sure some people have good film footage that never sees the light of day. Because of the stigma associated with this subject. If we are dealing with a real creature? One would expect nothing less. As there surely is more trace evidence captured by people than reported. Same goes with reports. I have several honest people I would vouch for that have sightings or vocalizations they don’t tell people.

But boiled down to brass tacks none of this gets us anywhere.

I'm an open-minded skeptic, one who hopes proof of the creature's existence is proven, sooner the better.

When it comes to those claiming they possess or have seen crystal clear video or film footage, I tread downright nearly to being a scofftic. If you find that offensive, prove me wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

I'm an open-minded skeptic, one who hopes proof of the creature's existence is proven.....

Sounds like an pretty easy thing to do. I'll just stop going into the field and just.......hope its existence gets proven. In fact why don't we ALL just sit and hope its existence gets proven. And no one need be a skeptic to do that either. Proponents can just hope, too! C'mon, it'll be fun :)

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 3

Not by a long shot, and not for a long time.

In fact, it's my annual springtime boil over- actually it's overdue. Everyone ready for it?

9 hours ago, Somerset said:

Has anyone on this site seen footage that never saw the light of day?

I've seen a thermal and a daytime video that I don't believe were ever made public. I was not impressed with either, to be honest.

56 minutes ago, hiflier said:

In fact, it's my annual springtime boil over- actually it's overdue. Everyone ready for it?

Simmer down Sparky, we've got a long way to go yet.

8 hours ago, hiflier said:

Not by a long shot, and not for a long time.

Spare the new folks who don't know any better and might try to actually read it and follow along.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rockape said:

Simmer down Sparky, we've got a long way to go yet.

Seriously? Still? Hasn't it been long enough? I certainly think so.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Seriously? Still? Hasn't it been long enough? I certainly think so.

Are you attempting a pep talk to the team?  Are you leaving the subject? Are you just ranting?

If your impatient about discovery? You KNOW the first question I’m going to ask you about your forays into the woods.....