Are there any?

Somerset

You've never accepted the science and you never will. You still think it's powerless and in its infancy? Then how can moth species in Nigeria that look identical be determined to be actually at least ten different species? Yes, DNA testing is that good. The Maine Northern and southern Bog Lemmings look virtually identical. But genetically they are different. If that determination wasn't possible then how do you think crime labs tell the DNA of one Human from another and how close is THAT?

DNA study has taken me out of the Dark Ages of species determination and given real hope for BF discovery. Don't accept that? Fine. Don't accept it. I've given you real-world examples of DNA differentiation capabilities. But if you don't think it can prove a Sasquatch over a Human? Then I can't help ya.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, hiflier said:

.........certainly someone out there will get the job done for everyone.

I bet he/she won't be a "scientist".

Apologizing to one member while trashing another, Inc1? Make up your mind. If you're not going to apologize to me for your "stick" comment then just get off my back and stay off.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Apologizing to one member while trashing another, Inc1? Make up your mind. If you're not going to apologize to me for your "stick" comment then just get off my back and stay off.

Offered sympathy to the thread OP over your usurpation of his thread with your "Get off my lawn" routine.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

You've never accepted the science and you never will. You still think it's powerless and in its infancy? Then how can moth species in Nigeria that look identical be determined to be actually at least ten different species? Yes, DNA testing is that good. The Maine Northern and southern Bog Lemmings look virtually identical. But genetically they are different. If that determination wasn't possible then how do you think crime labs tell the DNA of one Human from another and how close is THAT?

DNA study has taken me out of the Dark Ages of species determination and given real hope for BF discovery. Don't accept that? Fine. Don't accept it. I've given you real-world examples of DNA differentiation capabilities. But if you don't think it can prove a Sasquatch over a Human? Then I can't help ya.

Awesome.

Tell me how many of the species your naming DO NOT have a type specimen associated with the DNA sample? Are they running around Nigeria collecting moth poop Hiflier!? No! They are harvesting moths and looking at the species they collect! Some are undiscovered species! Awesome!

And which of them are a undiscovered 800 lbs great ape living in North America in a non tropical environment? So science? Isn’t LOOKING for ape men in boreal forests..... And it’s not as easy as hanging a light in a tree at night and waving a net around!

Ive told you a million times? I hope I’m wrong! I hope your right! Truly!

Best of luck man! I’m out!

(Apologies to the OP for this intrusion)

48 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Offered sympathy to the thread OP over your usurpation of his thread with your "Get off my lawn" routine.

Useless.

24 minutes ago, norseman said:

Ive told you a million times? I hope I’m wrong! I hope your right! Truly

And I hope you get one. Sincerely, I really do. It would surely get the genome in the GenBank!

26 minutes ago, norseman said:

Best of luck man!

Same to you.

27 minutes ago, norseman said:

(Apologies to the OP for this intrusion)

Same here.

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

I remember one video taken from the balcony of a house beside a river, most day's BF would walk down to the riverbank opposite the  house, it was so regular a young boy would shout out a hello to the BF each time.

I remember seeing that one. Quite interesting!

To the OP - If I ever got really good footage, I'd probably release it after showing it to knowledgeable folks who could verify it. Our sighting video? I'm 100% confident in it and I'll go to my grave defending it. If we got lucky and got another sighting, like a daytime sighting that was even better, I'd want to share it, because it'd be freaking cool - unless the location could easily be identified. I wouldn't want to endanger them needlessly. 

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Redbone said:

I remember watching this one some years ago and thinking it looked quite natural, even the kind of childish expressions of the children seemed more natural than the usual faux terror/amazement that we normally hear on voice recordings. It's a really interesting one to me, not enough to push me off the fence but interesting.

Reading from @Somerset that the family had asked for it to be taken down also lends an air of credibility about it to me....... Do we know why they asked for the clip to be removed?

Edited by Celtic Raider

3 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

I remember watching this one some years ago and thinking it looked quite natural, even the kind of childish expressions of the children seemed more natural than the usual faux terror/amazement that we normally hear on voice recordings. It's a really interesting one to me, not enough to push me off the fence but interesting.

Reading from @Somerset that the family had asked for it to be taken down also lends an air of credibility about it to me....... Do we know why they asked for the clip to be removed?

I vaguely remember it was because a lot of people wanted to stake the place out because the owners had said that BF showed up on a regular basis hence why the kids etc weren't going OTT when it showed up in the video, they'd seen it all before. I also think it was a holiday home so I guess unoccupied at times so security was a worry, I may be wrong but it's what I think I remember. 

This kid’s video makes me all the more think that Mitch Hedberg’s  old joke is true: “I think Bigfoot is blurry. That’s the problem”