Are there any?

Somerset

If a great BF video hits the public domain it immediately loses all value.  It would make sense for people not to want to disclose their videos while they figure out a better way to monetize it then Youtube.  

Case in point is the Erickson project sleeping matilda video which I do not believe is no longer available directly on the web.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/02/erickson-project-video-of-matilda.html

I think we have all heard legend of fantastic long term HD footage that is hidden in secret someplace.  I'm skeptical of that, but if somebody is sitting on PGF level quality footage after seeing the circus that has become, that would not surprise me greatly.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

If your impatient about discovery? You KNOW the first question I’m going to ask you about your forays into the woods.....

I have done much behind the scenes. In fact I've done everything I ever said I was going to do and more.

And don't make it sound like I'm the only impatient one. I assure you, I'm not. I'm just the most vocal about it. So...ask away....

Edited by hiflier

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

Seriously? Still? Hasn't it been long enough? I certainly think so.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Good things come to those who wait. Yada yada yada....

Edited by Rockape

Yada yada yada indeed :)Maybe you can wait Mr. Rome ;) Lots of waiters and hopers around to keep you company along the way. But not to worry, certainly someone out there will get the job done for everyone.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:39 PM, Somerset said:

I'm sure over the years I've read many stories of exceptional footage of BF being out there but for one reason or another these pictures have only been seen by very few. Do these pictures and video's exist? Has anyone on this site seen footage that never saw the light of day?

I remember one video taken from the balcony of a house beside a river, most day's BF would walk down to the riverbank opposite the  house, it was so regular a young boy would shout out a hello to the BF each time. The video was good quality. It appeared in the public domain for a very short time but disappeared quickly after a lot of discussion etc.    

Very interesting.  Do you have a written source for this encounter? Or has that disappeared also? 

On a slightly unrelated topic, there were numerous good quality Bigfoot and Cryptozoology related blogs and websites a few years ago that have since disappeared or have long ceased activity.  Which causes me to wonder if the two phenomena are in some way related.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Yada yada yada indeed :)Maybe you can wait Mr. Rome ;) Lots of waiters and hopers around to keep you company along the way. But not to worry, certainly someone out there will get the job done for everyone.

And you can jump around yelling and pulling your hair out and see where that gets you. Being mad isn't going to make Bigfoot appear.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

I have done much behind the scenes. In fact I've done everything I ever said I was going to do and more.

And don't make it sound like I'm the only impatient one. I assure you, I'm not. I'm just the most vocal about it. So...ask away....

So does Incorrigible! So step down off your high horse there cowboy! We are all in this together.

20 minutes ago, Rockape said:

And you can jump around yelling and pulling your hair out and see where that gets you. Being mad isn't going to make Bigfoot appear.

You assume too much :)

On 4/5/2021 at 2:42 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I deal with this fairly frequently for some reason while talking to people who claim to have activity.

Like you said, no one is entitled to to anyone else's property or evidence.  But, why even bring it up if you are not going to share it?  If it is that big of a secret why even mention it?

I have a guy a few hours north of me who currently claims to have a game cam pic of a Bigfoot face that was captured when it tore down his camera.  If course, he was sworn to secrecy by his fellow investigators and can never share it.  It just seems like an odd thing to do... openly talk about a huge secret like that.

I have never once had anyone show me exceptional private footage...of course, if they had and then sworn me to secrecy...then I guess that I couldn't talk about it here anyway.  

This reminds me of a Bigfoot documentary I saw once, I cant remember which one.  But basically, this guy in Florida claims to have hit and killed a bipedal ape-like creature crossing the road with his truck.  And shortly thereafter government agents allegedly appeared and swore him to secrecy telling him that what he ran over was a bear.  There may in fact be some truth to this, I don't know, the gentleman was interviewed on the documentary and his face was hidden behind a dark shadow and they changed his voice.  

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

This reminds me of a Bigfoot documentary I saw once, I cant remember which one.  But basically, this guy in Florida claims to have hit and killed a bipedal ape-like creature crossing the road with his truck.  And shortly thereafter government agents allegedly appeared and swore him to secrecy telling him that what he ran over was a bear.  There may in fact be some truth to this, I don't know, the gentleman was interviewed on the documentary and his face was hidden behind a dark shadow and they changed his voice.  

I remember seeing that... pretty recently actually.  Didn't the guy work for the park service or the county?

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

.....We are all in this together.

No, we are not. Because if we were, and I mean TRULY were, then we would have a plan. But there is no plan and that's because we are in fact not in this together. Everyone goes their separate ways as always. We're interested in the same subject and that's as far as it goes. And that's fine, but it stifles the hell out of progress.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I remember seeing that... pretty recently actually.  Didn't the guy work for the park service or the county?

Yes, now that you mention it I believe he was.  

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

Yes, now that you mention it I believe he was.  

I would try to track it down, but that would mean trying to rewatch every Bigfoot doc on Prime right now.  

I might try and look at the available ones tonight and see if it jumps out at me.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

No, we are not. Because if we were, and I mean TRULY were, then we would have a plan. But there is no plan and that's because we are in fact not in this together. Everyone goes their separate ways as always. We're interested in the same subject and that's as far as it goes. And that's fine, but it stifles the hell out of progress.

I have a plan Hiflier. Should I start judging people who do not share my plan? Actually I have in the past. It doesn’t work.

Whatever frustration your dealing with? It will pass.