California Opens Sierra Shooting Investigation

Go Check out the latest on Lindsay's blog, August 2nd, 2011 page.

They must think there's something to this story...

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to forum rules

Guest crowe
They must think there's something to this story...

It's possible that the California Dept. of Fish and Game is investigating those inquiries as an incident of poaching, not necessarily a Sasquatch shooting.

All and all, this was a very good read.

Edited by crowe

Guest Knuck

Sounds like more BS to me. Lots more. He was banned for a reason. Dragging his crap back over here isn't helping things. I can see the slander suits flying now.

If the law officers in that area "all of a sudden" are taking an interest, it's because they were prodded that way on purpose. Wonder by whom? And throwing the word "homocide" around, hinting that such an act has occured isn't something to do unless you can back it up with seriousevidence. (ie. corpse, recognizable body parts, etc.) Law enforcement types take a very dim view of such crap as this. Attorneys love it though.-Knuck

Interesting, yet sooo gossipy and editorializing. Puhlease. Saying so n so has a bad personality....isn't too bright, but not dumb? sheesh.

Personally, I would not call BFRO Nazis. Facists, maybe. Gestapo tactics. But I wouldn't actually call them Nazis. Not to their faces, anyway. If you agree with everything they say, you will be fine.

And I do have to wonder why a newly minted attorney choses the BFRO route instead of taking the bar and joining a firm or something. Starting salaries are not too shabby.

If Biscardi lives between the Bay Area and Las Vegas, that'd put him about...Bakersfield?

Edited by Kings Canyon

I was reading more of Lindsay's stuff. That guy is unbelievable.

Edited by grayjay
questionable language

What I'm hopeful of is that the matter will be put to rest one way or the other via an official inquiry. The subjects can't run and hide from the law they way they can from BF researchers.

The results of this inquiry will either confirm it was a simple case of poaching, or we'll see the signs of something more significant by watching how they react otherwise.

As disgusting as some of that guys blog posts are, he is the reason this subject broke as news on here. He doesn't seem to be someone I would want to sit and drink a beer or three with, but he has a source in touch with access behind the scenes of this project. These ndas are tying everyone's hands up and no straight story has come out yet. I wish General would have took a body with him and anonymously left it on the doorstep of the nearest tv station and this debate would be over. Also, everyone else tied up with Ketchum would be sunk.

Guest wudewasa

So this guy Lindsay posts some hearsay on his blog, with no credible source to support his "facts," and people actually believe this drivel?!

Kings Canyon,

Throwing all BFRO members under the bus is a slippery slope. Some of us don't like Fuhrer Moneymaker and his epic meltdowns, but a good many BFRO members are some outstanding folk. What makes no sense in Lindsay's ramblings about the BFRO possessing the skull of a human, is that such remains would be either a possible homicide or a burial. Said skull would have to be turned over to authorities, regardless.

Lindsay's blog is essentially the "National Enquirer" for sasquatch gossip.

Lindsay's blog is essentially the "National Enquirer" for sasquatch gossip.

I'm afraid it is probably worse than that, I don't see him as an unbiased reporting enthusiast anymore, it's more like he's someones puppet trash talker. The true colors of all involved will eventually show through , and it won't be pretty I'm sure.

Guest General

I understand that this in a round about way validates my story, leavin it alone might do me more good then harm. I feel like if I start letting untrue rumours follow me now its no different then lying myself.

I've let a lot of untrue details fly by just too many to correct. I'm not at war with mr lindsay. In person he may even be a nice guy. I wish I didn't constintly have to correct and discredit his writings. Some of the things on his blog are obviously pulled out of his ass, I promise you it is nothing more then guessing. Anything more then that I could say would probably get removed.

Fish and game has my number. Literally its in their computer they can't loose it. Any investigation would start with a phone call to me. Ill let you know if that happens

Admin

I just don't believe communists and Lindsay is a self-described commie.

Guest HairyGreek

As disgusting as some of that guys blog posts are, he is the reason this subject broke as news on here. He doesn't seem to be someone I would want to sit and drink a beer or three with, but he has a source in touch with access behind the scenes of this project. These ndas are tying everyone's hands up and no straight story has come out yet. I wish General would have took a body with him and anonymously left it on the doorstep of the nearest tv station and this debate would be over. Also, everyone else tied up with Ketchum would be sunk.

Dude, come on. Why did you need to know any of this before it was ready anyways? BECAUSE we learned of it before all the "i"s were dotted and "t"s are crossed is the very reason there is so much confusion and arguing. Lindsey didn't do anyone any favors but himself. If this had gone through its natural course, we wouldn't all be sitting around complaining about what we don't know. It is none of our business until they decide to share it. Why do so many seem to think they have some sort of inalienable right to know everything about what happened? All everyone has done is make this even MORE confusing. If you can't tell, Lindsey's stories have gone over the edge since he was booted from here because he needs to sensationalize to increase his audience. I would prefer to wait and have everything given to me in one nice little package with a bow on top rather then have to sift through so many lies and half truths so that when I actually do get the correct account I am not sure if I should even believe it. All Lindsey has done is make a bunch of skeptics out of a bunch of folks who should be willing to listen. Slimwitless and I were talking about this over PM and he said no one has stated this before in a thread so I will:

Worst case scenario he is lying. It isn't like everyone is getting dragged through the news on this one and made to look like fools. This ain't Georgia. That is why I partially believe it is true. No press and straight to science for an answer equals a good sign to me. Why do we need to allow Lindsey any access into this when all he does is muddy the water? What has he ever done to clear it up? Anyone? :blink:

Oh yeah, this is JMVHO!!!

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest HairyGreek

Thanks General for trying to give it to folks straight. Are we even sure Lindsey is talking to the right state's DFG?

BBF members- The way I understand Mr. Lindsay's statements from 8-02-11 was that a few days later he had another blog saying that he was just kidding about cretain items in the earlier blog.

general- it's a good thing that the Ca. DFG has contact with only for the fact that it may help if/when they start to consider a PSA and/or regulations or protection for the Sas people; your statements will hopefully help a great deal towards those ends. ptangier

We like new developments. This is so much more exciting than reading about a blobsquatch or man in a suit being debated over and over again. Or if the pgf film is real or not again. Just look at the amount of recent joiners to this forum, such as myself. I have been reading for a long time without ever joining because frankly I was never moved enough to add my 2 cents. When someone says "shot a Bigfoot and has a part of the body" things get a little more interesting. Anyone claimed to be lindsay's source yet? There is a story someone should investigate.