California Opens Sierra Shooting Investigation

Anyone else notice Peter Byrne is commenting in some of the Lindsay threads?

I've notice. I also noticed he hasn't figured out how to turn his "caps lock" off.

I think that's a claim that requires details. It's kind of hard to give your claims any credibility without more information.

I completely agree. My claims can't and do not have any credibility. Please just take them for what they are. Time will tell, won't it?

Guest HairyGreek

The first source is the shooter himself on this very website. Please peruse the threads and read his posts for yourself. He's apparently traumitized.

No sir, it is your claim. You provide the evidence. That is how it works. I have been an active part of the Seirra Shooting thread since the beginning. I do not recall any such statement unless you are taking something out of context to further your own thought process. Let's see it. Link or post number. Just because he said he would rather forget this whole thing happened and had never gone hunting does not mean he does not want to help the OP. I will let you figure it out.

BFF Patron

keep moving........triple post....shooting for four though :)

BFF Patron
My advice to people involved is, at this point while you are free to do so, make sure there is so much sample tissue out there, in so many different hands, that it cannot be all gathered in and gotten rid of. Send it overseas too and make sure some of it is not under federal jurisdiction. Send some to Canada. Send some to Europe. We have people all over the world interested in this stuff, contact them and get some of it out of the US so that the issue cannot be buried. I hope, I hope I am just being paranoid and it will all come out like planned, but if it is real, and if there are good samples out there, the fact that they tested human is going to be a serious thing. We all know there are lots of powerful players that have a great deal to lose if BF is proven to exist. Let's not play into their hands by being naive.

Sorry, according to Lindsay it's already been done (not overseas possibly) but who is he? I'm not so sure at this point.....if there is in fact an ongoing investigation if this is wholesome advice. But, to each his or her own. C'est la vie & deja vu and all that kind of stuff. ;)

No sir, it is your claim. You provide the evidence. That is how it works. I have been an active part of the Seirra Shooting thread since the beginning. I do not recall any such statement unless you are taking something out of context to further your own thought process. Let's see it. Link or post number. Just because he said he would rather forget this whole thing happened and had never gone hunting does not mean he does not want to help the OP. I will let you figure it out.

Just because I don't have the time to reread all of his posts and lead you by the nose to them, doesn't mean he didn't paint himself as going through a terrible incident he wished had never happened. Then? viola! He shows up on the OP all smiles.

Believe what you want, but I, and my sources, see the holes. Look aroung the internet (and I don't mean RL)...and you'll get some of the picture.

Guest HairyGreek

Believe what you want, but I, and my sources, see the holes. Look aroung the internet (and I don't mean RL)...and you'll get some of the picture.

I will believe what I what, thanks. I will leave the real research to you and your impeccable sources and all of their finely produced research. :rolleyes:

Guest HairyGreek

You two apparently need to hug it out:)

Hardy-har Pac. LOL...

P.S. - don't hold your breath on that one. I'll have to check with my super secret sources before I can agree. :P

Guest BuzzardEater

I think they left themselves an out. They have stated the fur looked coyote gray. They recovered flesh from a carrion site. Coyotes fight over carrion. Bears do too.

Guest Cervelo

The first source is the shooter himself on this very website. Please peruse the threads and read his posts for yourself. He's apparently traumitized.

As for my sources? They wish to be incognito due the their....wait for it.....wait for it....their NDA's.

Friggin awesome well done! :)

OOOOOH WTB1, you're so cryptic!! Thank's for the laugh! No really, Thank's!

The general was invited by me to join the Olympic Project, AFTER THE FACT! Remember I didn't know him before the event. Jodie asked me why we're still here talking about this. I guess this might be part of the reason. Don't researchers actually do research? I crack myself up!!

WTB1, tell your "sources" I said hi. I know who they are. Maybe you're sources and my sources can get together and do lunch? Wouldn't that be fun?? Now, imagine you hear the theme to mission impossible Da da da da ...da da da da da da.....danada danada DNA! Wow, I didn't even plan that lol!~!

Guest vilnoori

Sorry, according to Lindsay it's already been done (not overseas possibly) but who is he? I'm not so sure at this point.....if there is in fact an ongoing investigation if this is wholesome advice. But, to each his or her own. C'est la vie & deja vu and all that kind of stuff. ;)

Well I do hope so. If the authorities have not become involved yet, and rules are followed concerning the movement of tissue in the mail, I don't see why it couldn't be sent abroad at this point. It would be a prudent move, IMHO. Keep the eggs in different baskets, so to speak.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I'd like remind everyone to please respect rule 1-C.

1-C. Users will not under any circumstances publish the private details of members to this forum or any other website without express permission of the member involved, and we would discourage you from publishing your private details on the open forum too.

Chris B.