California Opens Sierra Shooting Investigation

Believe what you want, but I, and my sources, see the holes. Look aroung the internet (and I don't mean RL)...and you'll get some of the picture.

Maybe you should paint the picture a little more clear, what are you calling a hole, and what evidence establishes the hole as such? Do not to use other peoples speculations or misquoted anecdotes.

Believe what you want, but I, and my sources, see the holes. Look aroung the internet (and I don't mean RL)...and you'll get some of the picture.

I'm willing to listen to your side, but I don't know who you are, let alone your sources. You can't put a premium on your sources and then refuse to identify anyone. Everyone was critical of RL for doing just that. At least we knew who he was.

• 8 months later...

The feds would have a manslaughter case there, if they want it, if they get samples that are testable for human DNA and the witness is subpoenaed.

Why would human DNA be submitted for peer review? Don't we already know humans exist?????

If DNA samples are being submitted, it is because it is for something previously unknown to science. If it's unknown, it's not human. If it's not human, then homicide or murder does not apply. Maybe poaching at best. A small price to pay for such a huge discovery. Personally, I think Smeja is safe.

^ The original "leak" was not that the DNA came back "human", but that it came back as a non-human hominid whose genetic profile was 2/3 similar to modern human and 1/3 similar to chimpanzee (if memory serves).

The Skeptical side of the fence seized on the words "modern human", took it out of context, and ran with it to try to discredit the study sight unseen.

Whew! That makes more sense. I was picturing poor Justin getting thrown in the slammer and the whole Sasquatch Nation getting audited for alot of back taxes.

Whew! That makes more sense. I was picturing poor Justin getting thrown in the slammer and the whole Sasquatch Nation getting audited for alot of back taxes.

I should have also added that certain individuals who are (IMO) overly enamored with the rather poetic way First Nations people relate to the creatures they share(d) the lands with in the past and take it literally also tried to run with it. I'm speaking here of the Lindsay/Stubstred school of thought.

About the only redeeming thing about Lindsay was that I found Keith Foster's writings about his experiences in Colorado.

Especially how the Bigfoots supposedly carried a 1400 lb bull elk carcass back to his base camp all for a handful of

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.