California Opens Sierra Shooting Investigation

Worst case scenario he is lying.

Personally, I start here with stories like this. If the claims are true, they'll eventually come to light and I can be pleasantly surprised. If the claims have no merit, I've invested very little in them and feel no disappointment when they amount to nothing.

Guest HairyGreek

Personally, I start here with stories like this. If the claims are true, they'll eventually come to light and I can be pleasantly surprised. If the claims have no merit, I've invested very little in them and feel no disappointment when they amount to nothing.

I never would have guessed based on your name... ;)

I can give people the benefit of the doubt withtout emotionally investing myself. Call it a talent if you will; but I thank you for your opinion. :)

Also, Mulder: Perhaps a question mark after the threads title would have been appropriate unless you have verified.

Edited by HairyGreek

What am I missing here? The shooter claimed to have never given much thought to Bigfoot so he didn't realize quickly what they were ect ect...

Now multiple people claim (Removed Name) is the shooter. If true, then he's far from ignorant of Bigfoot because (Removed Name) actually works for the Olympic Project.

What am I missing? Why has no one else noticed this?

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
Edited for privacy violation.

I've gotta admit...I went back, and re-read all of SF's posts from the original Sierra Kills wikileak that he started, and my opinion of the whole event was pretty much based on a lot of his conjecture. I somewhat stand corrected after reading the shooters accounts, although I am still holding out on shouting it from the rooftops. ;) RL seems like a rumormonger at best. I still have a tough time thinking it will all come to fruition solely based on the ho-hum attitude of the parties involved, considering that it is one of the biggest discoveries ever, IMO...Maybe some people are more well-versed in keeping their emotions in check, than I am.:) All apologies to General, and the OP for being so hyper-critical at first. I guess we'll just have to sit back, and see how it plays out.

Guest HairyGreek

What am I missing here? The shooter claimed to have never given much thought to Bigfoot so he didn't realize quickly what they were ect ect...

Now multiple people claim (removed name) is the shooter. If true, then he's far from ignorant of Bigfoot because (removed name) actually works for the Olympic Project.

What am I missing? Why has no one else noticed this?

If he is indeed the shooter, can you show he was a member of the OP prior to the Sierra killings? It is no secret he is now. Aren't you the one who said all of this was a lie anyways? No DNA, no nothing and that your source was irrefutable? I may be wrong...

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
Edited quote to remove privacy violation

Guest vilnoori

I think it will all bust open when the paper comes out. IF it comes out. Or even maybe sooner. I suspect the feds are keeping an eye on this one, but they don't have a case until they have the physical evidence. They could approach Dr. Ketchum and confiscate the remaining sample. They know there was a witness (the driver) if General's story is true, so they do have that, though they may or may not know who he is. Though once they know the shooter's identity I'm sure finding the driver will be a piece of cake for them. Apparently the witness also has a sample stashed away, according to SF's story, anyway--and though we don't know the verifiability of that story I think it would be a logical conclusion, since a person wouldn't take samples without hedging his bets by spreading it around to a few people for safety sake. The feds would have a manslaughter case there, if they want it, if they get samples that are testable for human DNA and the witness is subpoenaed. They would need a clear trail linking the sample to the shooter, though. I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter gets a knock on the door one day soon. They can find these things out. And even if the local sheriff's office is uninterested in pursuing the case, if the feds tell them its a case, and present the evidence, and the full story, they will have to get into it too. Maybe there is some local pull there keeping the local LE uninterested or maybe they just are used to "BF nonsense" and have not taken any of this seriously. But if the feds get involved they certainly would take it seriously, though quite a bit after the fact. I expect something will be done about it sooner or later. Let's hope there is still some sample left, spread around, that is not taken by the feds as evidence for a murder or manslaughter trial. They could make it all sound like a shooting of a person in a suit, very easily, and proof would go poof.

This is of course a worse case scenario. I hope it doesn't happen that way but I kind of expect it to, if there is any truth to the whole thing at all. It certainly would be a way for the "MIB" to make the whole issue disappear if they want to. My advice to people involved is, at this point while you are free to do so, make sure there is so much sample tissue out there, in so many different hands, that it cannot be all gathered in and gotten rid of. Send it overseas too and make sure some of it is not under federal jurisdiction. Send some to Canada. Send some to Europe. We have people all over the world interested in this stuff, contact them and get some of it out of the US so that the issue cannot be buried. I hope, I hope I am just being paranoid and it will all come out like planned, but if it is real, and if there are good samples out there, the fact that they tested human is going to be a serious thing. We all know there are lots of powerful players that have a great deal to lose if BF is proven to exist. Let's not play into their hands by being naive.

Edited by grayjay
technical 1C

If he is indeed the shooter, can you show he was a member of the OP prior to the Sierra killings? It is no secret he is now. Aren't you the one who said all of this was a lie anyways? No DNA, no nothing and that your source was irrefutable? I may be wrong...

Well seeing as how no one from the OP would respond to such a question, no, I don't think I can. And even if they did respond and claim he joined them after the shooting, his own writings lay out how he wants nothing to do with anymore Bigfoot business. Hardly sounds like a willing co-investigator to me.

I see holes. I see holes.

It's no secret he's part of the OP because I just mentioned it. And, yes, it is all a lie and my sources are irrefutable.

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
Edited quote

Guest HairyGreek

And even if they did respond and claim he joined them after the shooting, his own writings lay out how he wants nothing to do with anymore Bigfoot business.

Source???

And, yes, it is all a lie and my sources are irrefutable.

Again, source??? No? So you are on here telling everyone this is all a lie because it is unfounded, but you won't provide any detail as to why? OK...

I see holes, I see holes. :lol:

Ah yes, the caveat. MIBS or some other form of government will swoop in somehow and take the evidence. That's how this story will end.

I see the future: Many will claim that the story really did happen and many will say it didn't. And threads will ebb and flow, people will argue and debate and Bigfootery will be no further along.

Source???

Again, source??? No? So you are on here telling everyone this is all a lie because it is unfounded, but you won't provide any detail as to why? OK...

I see holes, I see holes. :lol:

The first source is the shooter himself on this very website. Please peruse the threads and read his posts for yourself. He's apparently traumitized.

As for my sources? They wish to be incognito due the their....wait for it.....wait for it....their NDA's.

And, yes, it is all a lie and my sources are irrefutable.

I think that's a claim that requires details. It's kind of hard to give your claims any credibility without more information.

Guest HairyGreek

Anyone else notice Peter Byrne is commenting in some of the Lindsay threads?

It would seem folks haven't figured out you don't feed the animals.

I think that's a claim that requires details. It's kind of hard to give your claims any credibility without more information.

I completely agree. My claims can't and do not have any credibility. Please just take them for what they are. Time will tell, won't it?