Bigfoot and Infrared

Odin603

2 hours ago, Grandcherokee said:

Quite so! But if it is an animal, then it should behave like an animal!

And yet they have the characteristics of beings with abstract thinking!

Avoiding game cams!

Appearing to know what cams do!

Seeming to know who placed them there

Know that these pieces of equipment are there to document them!

And they do 

Dare I say, it might be time to soon drop the "It is just an animal!", train of thought!??

It seems many people are set that these creatures are apes of some kind. I am not necessarily of that belief, and am open to the idea that they may be more human than we realize.  Until more evidence comes in, who knows?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

It seems many people are set that these creatures are apes of some kind. I am not necessarily of that belief, and am open to the idea that they may be more human than we realize.  Until more evidence comes in, who knows?

Except Humans are apes bud!😉

• Upvote 1

I will straddle the fence; and instead of saying 'more human, I would say more 'human-like'! LOL

But you have brought up an interesting point!

However, If they are more human, then suspected, where is the proof of such?

Where are their tools?

Where is their artwork?

Where are the signs of their society?

These are the very things that make us 'human'!

There is no evidence of this with Bigfoot.!

How very odd!

27 minutes ago, Grandcherokee said:

I will straddle the fence; and instead of saying 'more human, I would say more 'human-like'! LOL

Where are their tools?

Where is their artwork?

Do they really need all this to make them human? How would a wild human even live in the first place. After all we were all wild once and we all evolved. Maybe they decided not to evolve. Maybe they chose to live wild. We have no idea on how nature decided their fate. But one thing is for sure they exist in those who have seen them.  Who have experienced them. Who live with a sighting that cannot be erased from their minds including mine. They have possibly become self aware. Understanding that they do not belong in our world. So they go deeper into the forest where we do not travel.  This is just my thought on them. 

47 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Do they really need all this to make them human? How would a wild human even live in the first place. After all we were all wild once and we all evolved. Maybe they decided not to evolve. Maybe they chose to live wild. We have no idea on how nature decided their fate. But one thing is for sure they exist in those who have seen them.  Who have experienced them. Who live with a sighting that cannot be erased from their minds including mine. They have possibly become self aware. Understanding that they do not belong in our world. So they go deeper into the forest where we do not travel.  This is just my thought on them. 

As good a thought as any!

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

they absolutely are self aware all great apes are.

3 hours ago, Grandcherokee said:

As good a thought as any!

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

No doubt Bigfoot is a sentient being!

I do not know if they have come to any understandings.

But I see no sign of them going deeper into the forest where people do not travel!

Just my thoughts.....!

7 hours ago, norseman said:

Except Humans are apes bud!😉

Speaking for yourself, are ya? ;-)  I ain't no ape! But my ex may disagree. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Grandcherokee said:

But I see no sign of them going deeper into the forest where people do not travel!

Just my thoughts.....!

What signs did you observe, or attempt to observe, in order to draw your conclusion?

16 hours ago, Grandcherokee said:

Where are their tools?

Where is their artwork?

These are the very things that make us 'human'!

There is no evidence of this with Bigfoot.!

How very odd!

Tools:  I have a couple of rocks that are formed to fit a bigfoot hand that I believe were special made and used to open walnuts.  One of them I found hidden in a crook of a tree that only could have been placed their by someone/thing.  Why I believe it to be a BF over a person is more than I desire to write this morning and should be the topic of its own post if I ever get the energy.  

Artwork:  google/DDG examples of very ornate tree braiding

Society: They have a very strong family hierarchy, bury their dead, regional boundaries, and hunting parties.  They absolutely have a strong society.

In typing this the thought comes to mind in this regard they are very chimp-like.  

8 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

What signs did you observe, or attempt to observe, in order to draw your conclusion?

You should be asking Norseman! He spoke of them going deeper into the forest where we do not travel!

But seeing that you asked me my 'signs' are reports of activity. That is all we have to go on!

We cannot have any reports from deep into the woods' where people don't go' because there are no people there to make reports.

I am really not sure what you are getting at? Unless I misunderstood your question.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grandcherokee said:

You should be asking Norseman! He spoke of them going deeper into the forest where we do not travel!

No, That was me @Grandcherokee. I am going off by how there is less reporting of these creatures. It is not like there are more frequent sightings of them. So the only answer can be is that they are moving deeper into the wilderness. So yes how will we know when we cannot go deeper to research this fact. Of course no one is never going to know since no one is never going to see them since there is no one out that deep to find out.

If we have all these people out looking for them and making knocks and yelling. Do you not think that this will not push them out of a given area? It only makes sense that when we go out searching for them and try to make contact. We are only pushing them deeper into the woods. Unless they are willing to have contact with us. But in all your years of research how many times have you had that chance? How many habituation sites have you visited only to be let down in all your time researching these creatures?

The one reason I came up with this self aware thing is . That maybe they do under stand what these trail cameras do. Maybe they know that these things do take pictures of them.  That they some how have figured out the mechanism in these camera traps. It might be the speed in the trail camera that it might not be able to capture them as they go by the trap. They might avoid them due to the sound that it makes when the photo is taken.  Yes, I know that this is all speculation. But how much do we really know about these creatures? 

People say that their eye's seem to glow. I have never experienced this. But I am not going to say that others have not. There must be some thing to that. I can see how their eye's might glow when a light is shined at them. But these people say that their eye's shine with no ambient light around. This is including moon light and it means complete darkness. There are fish that swim in the deep that have this capability. But what about a creature that is a land dweller ?  If these creatures are capable of this. Then they must be capable of seeing infrared. Again I am speculating.  But there must be some truth to all this if people are reporting this about their eyes.

Admin

Anecdotal story to be sure, but I happened to read this last night. The short form of the story goes like this: a guy was out driving around at night with a friend and a couple of kids. They stopped at a overlook to get out and look around. They were hunting bigfoot, not very seriously, but really just out enjoying an evening drive. This spot overlooked a meadow/pasture, some bluffs, and a creek with a dense wooded area. They passed around a NV device and when the driver got it, he noticed something down by the creek. Now the distance from the people and the creek was not specified, but it was implied that it was some distance away. After looking through the NV device for a few seconds, he switched on the IR illuminator. Instantly the creature stood up on two legs, it was big, and strode into the woods. Maybe I read more into it than intended, or I just misunderstood what the writer was describing. But the creature, whom the narrator described as a BF, did not move or do anything until the illuminator was turned on. Not scientific by any means, but another data point for the chart.

So was it the light, sound of the light turning on, coincidence, or something else that caused the creature to depart?

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

I am going off by how there is less reporting of these creatures. It is not like there are more frequent sightings of them. So the only answer can be is that they are moving deeper into the wilderness.

not the only answer They could be dying dying off.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Twist said:

not the only answer They could be dying dying off.  

I think this is accurate.

• Upvote 1