Norse’s trail cam pics

norseman

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Season open yet? How many bucks can you harvest?

Yes. One. I won’t be hunting this year tho. My chest still is not fused.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Yes. One. I won’t be hunting this year tho. My chest still is not fused.

Oh, yeah. Sorry to hear that again. 

Sweet, I used to live in Snohomish County and loved hiking in the Cascades this time of year when there’d be snow from around 2500’ and up to see what tracks I’d find, never got boring.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

Sweet, I used to live in Snohomish County and loved hiking in the Cascades this time of year when there’d be snow from around 2500’ and up to see what tracks I’d find, never got boring.

We lived in Snohomish til I was 5 and then my father fulfilled his dream of buying a ranch.

• Upvote 1

That’s the way to do it, although I used to love hiking all around the Mountain Loop Highway and into Glacier Peak.  Never ceased to amaze me how many people I knew who never set foot off of pavement there, I was the exact opposite.

1 hour ago, Chim Chim said:

That’s the way to do it, although I used to love hiking all around the Mountain Loop Highway and into Glacier Peak.  Never ceased to amaze me how many people I knew who never set foot off of pavement there, I was the exact opposite.

Because we moved and despite having family there, I have spent most of my time in the northern Rockies. Idaho and Montana. Very wet over there! But beautiful as well. My great great grandfather was the first mayor of Index, Wa.

• 2 weeks later...