Norse’s trail cam pics

norseman

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Both nice! So why don’t you hunt right there on the ranch? These bucks aren’t around during hunting season? Can you set out a feeder?

The kids have the ranch. I am now in Newport on my wife’s parents property. 2 hours away.

I am not hunting because of my chest. My cousin is gonna start bow hunting this week.

I am feeding in Newport, just because we like to watch the animals even though I am not hunting. The ranch feeds cows and horses so the animals kinda come in for some scraps.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Looks like you can get either mulies or white tails. Very nice, especially since y‘all have moose and elk, too. 

Except the Moose draw is once in a life time. 

When I first started Elk hunting in Pend Oreille country when I was 20 years old? I could have shot a Bull Moose every year. We joked that we saw more Moose than Elk. Which prompted us to finally go to Idaho. My buddy one time hit a bull moose with a judo point (rubber tip) just to say he did it.

Washington is very very frustrating. And we hear rumors it’s gonna get worse. All Elk hunting will become a draw. And no Cougar, Bear or Coyote hunting. Predators will run amok. 

22 minutes ago, norseman said:

…….no Cougar, Bear or Coyote hunting. Predators will run amok. 

There’s a disaster waiting to happen. But the silver lining will be predators eating an occasional liberal.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1