Can't find Bigfoot in the woods? Hint -he's gone Urban

Flynn Edwards

Admin
2 hours ago, Flynn Edwards said:

I have a pretty crazy but true tale to share, if ya'll are interested

Lets hear it.

ok, here goes. there is a population of bigfoot here in metro phoenix. they sleep in the day (hide in landscaping) and come out at night. they travel the dry washes. 

The one I saw (a big male, 9' + tall), crossed the road ahead of me at about 2 am one night, crossed w. osborn road, right next to a safeway. his eyes glowed green in the headlights. 

We have a family that frequents the area next to my apt complex. I believe they feast on vegetation and occasionally ****** a dog or cat when they lust for meat. They also chase our gambels quail coveys and are fast enough to occasionally catch one.

Our dry washes can be full of tracks left from the night before. We don't call them bigfoot here, they go by their pima indian name "Wazza Koosa"

I do have what many might consider a wacky plan: I want to apprehend a juvenile wazza koosa as I do not wish to wrestle with an adult. The young ones are very small, but you'd think they would be big right from birth. Got to figure how to do that without the parent(s) having knowledge of it. 

Edited by Flynn Edwards

10 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

ok, here goes. there is a population of bigfoot here in metro phoenix. they sleep in the day (hide in landscaping) and come out at night. they travel the dry washes. 

The one I saw (a big male, 9' + tall), crossed the road ahead of me at about 2 am one night, crossed w. osborn road, right next to a safeway. his eyes glowed green in the headlights. 

We have a family that frequents the area next to my apt complex. I believe they feast on vegetation and occasionally ****** a dog or cat when they lust for meat. They also chase our gambels quail coveys and are fast enough to occasionally catch one.

Our dry washes can be full of tracks left from the night before. We don't call them bigfoot here, they go by their pima indian name "Wazza Koosa"

I do have what many might consider a wacky plan: I want to apprehend a juvenile wazza koosa as I do not wish to wrestle with an adult. The young ones are very small, but you'd think they would be big right from birth. Got to figure how to do that without the parent(s) having knowledge of it. 

Easy. Just shoot it. Then defend the body.

51 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

We would just settle with a good photo of one :D

Edited by 7.62

Well, that sounds nuts, except for the fact that my very first experience with bigfoots, the experience that made me get into this whole crazy field of inquiry, happened at the edge of town in 2012. I had no idea they could be close to civilization - I thought they lived wayyy out in the woods. Apparently they live wherever the heck they want to, so I don't discount your story out of hand.

However, Phoenix sucks, LOL, and I have to question their taste. I lived in the area for 1 1/2 years and NEVER again. However, outside of Phoenix, it's pretty dang desolate. I've explored some of those river bottom canyons and I could see that happening, like a road system, if they had cover. Not a lot to eat, if you're a 800 lb predator, though, with a hungry family to feed. 

Edited by Madison5716

1 hour ago, Flynn Edwards said:

........there is a population of bigfoot here in metro phoenix. they sleep in the day (hide in landscaping) and come out at night. they travel the dry washes..........

The Valley of the Sun has a population of 4.5 million souls, and is not forested. Of the six reports in the BFRO database for Maricopa County, just one (from 1991) is within the Phoenix city limits.

There are currently over 3,000 sworn police officers employed with the PPD, and there are currently over 1,000 unstaffed sworn officer positions authorized. In addition there is the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and numerous police departments in the adjacent suburbs; Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, etc.

Do you think that the law enforcement officers in the area know of this discovery of yours, or do you think they're keeping it quiet?

31 minutes ago, Huntster said:

The Valley of the Sun has a population of 4.5 million souls, and is not forested. Of the six reports in the BFRO database for Maricopa County, just one (from 1991) is within the Phoenix city limits.

There are currently over 3,000 sworn police officers employed with the PPD, and there are currently over 1,000 unstaffed sworn officer positions authorized. In addition there is the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and numerous police departments in the adjacent suburbs; Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, etc.

Do you think that the law enforcement officers in the area know of this discovery of yours, or do you think they're keeping it quiet?

so...there's a bunch of law dogs in Phoenix....what's your point? Wazza Koosa have been here much longer than the white man and his laws. Many people have seen these creatures, and I'm sure a cop or three have witnessed them. 

As far as food, there are always some type of fruit ripening or palm dates around. Plenty of landscaping for a Wazza Koosa to crawl into and hide during day.

No, I do not want to kill a young Wazza........I'm not too in love with the image of the "noble" big white hunter. 

My good friend, the esteemed crypto investigator Brigadier General Amari Kolb III (ret.) as offered to assist me with the capture of a young one. We've patterned the emerald wash clan that has 3 infants. 

Not sure how we're going to pull this off, though, so happy to hear suggestions

5 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

so...there's a bunch of law dogs in Phoenix....what's your point? Wazza Koosa have been here much longer than the white man and his laws. Many people have seen these creatures, and I'm sure a cop or three have witnessed them........

Well, my point us that there are a lot of sworn law enforcement officers every night patrolling the valley. Hundreds of them. Every night. 365 days per year. Like you write, you're "sure a cop or two have witnessed them".

So, again, do you think they're intentionally keeping it quiet?

........My good friend, the esteemed crypto investigator Brigadier General Amari Kolb III (ret.) as offered to assist me with the capture of a young one. We've patterned the emerald wash clan that has 3 infants. 

Not sure how we're going to pull this off, though, so happy to hear suggestions

Well, it would appear that you have an experienced "investigator" (sorta' like a "cop") to assist you. As a Brigadier General, he should be very well trained and experienced at hunting down quarry. Being that your quarry is not in an area difficult or expensive to access, and with such an esteemed investigator to assist, you are in a good situation. 

2 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Sounds more like misidentified Bears and coatimundi aka desert monkeys. 

i've yet to see a 9 ft tall coati. But, that reminds me, I believe that the Wazza also would dine on coati. A 9' tall wild man does have to eat. Just one adult can strip a large orange tree of its fruit in just one evening. 

I think Wazza are so common and so well known down here that people don't even think twice. I heard that one was even spotted in mid day right by the Diamondbacks Stadium in down Phoenix

• Haha 1