Can't find Bigfoot in the woods? Hint -he's gone Urban

Flynn Edwards

Admin

Flynn, do take pictures of footprints.

4 hours ago, Flynn Edwards said:

My good friend, the esteemed crypto investigator Brigadier General Amari Kolb III (ret.)

What’s Kolb’s plan?  He’s retired, so I would assume that he’s got a lot of time on his hands to help.

Ahem, the esteemed crypto investigator Brig. Gen. Kolb III is much better than simply retired......he doesn't exist. Not even in the world of bit coin.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Bear =adult size

Coatimundi =child size

Wazza=Urban Myth 

(hint, hint) Can't have a Wazza Myth since Wazza Koosa is only a made up name.

This could spell goodbye for our good friend Flynn.

Edited by hiflier

General Kolb does exist........was just at his house strategizing a plan. He was alive and well as of 25 minutes ago. I'm going to call him to see if everythings ok. General Kolb estimates the phoenix metro population as 7 distinctive clans, each averaging 4 adults, 5 sub-adults and 3 infant koosas . We know that the Emerald wash clan has exactly 3 infants. 

Another friend, Rich Starkey, suggested that we use some type of cage-trap, something that folds up the sides like  dungeness crab trab. The infant Wazza Koosa are known to feast on fruit, especially grapefruit, so that will be the bait of choice. Though small, the infant koosa do go off on their own and away from the adults, to a point. giving us an opportunity to 'smash and grab' and get out before an adult gets winds

3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

(hint, hint) Can't have a Wazza Myth since Wazza Koosa is only a made up name.

This could spell goodbye for our good friend Flynn.

why the hate, bro? I've seen other posts on other subjects by you and you glow of anger. come down to phoenix and help us out, dude, and you will see!!!!  :)

49 minutes ago, hiflier said:

.......(hint, hint) Can't have a Wazza Myth since Wazza Koosa is only a made up name........

When I googled it, I pulled up several pics of a very tasty Middle Eastern sausage dish. Made me really hungry, but I'm being good. Dinner will be served in a few minutes...........

My daughter's family is vacationing in Phoenix right now. Her hubby is Navaho. They're doing Christmas with bis side of the family throughout Arizona. I'll ask them to bring me some leftover Wazza Koosa when they come home.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

........General Kolb estimates the phoenix metro population as 7 distinctive clans, each averaging 4 adults, 5 sub-adults and 3 infant koosas........

My math brings that to @ 84 Koosas/sasquatches in the city of Phoenix. That's quite a few of them. One can only imagine, then, how many Mogollon Monsters there are.

• Haha 1

Phoenix is a pit of hell. Good luck. :sarcastic:

I know he's trolling, but he does touch on the fact that some can be in unexpected places. Dang, I wish we'd had tome to investigate that dumpster diver report. Maybe next year!

Edited by Madison5716