Can't find Bigfoot in the woods? Hint -he's gone Urban

Flynn Edwards

I think it's best to just ignore the hate and skepticism here, and just concentrate on the task at hand, though I would like to take hiflier in my big manly arms and hug him til' the bad thoughts exited his body. We have a small, but dedicated group that is willing to go all the way to prove the existence of the Wazza Koosa. For those that only believe what you read on google, then the Wazza Koosa is probably over your pay grade.

Brig. General Kolb (or "Zulu" his local nickname) is summoning some law enforcement friends from the LA auxiliary police to assist, Major Newton and Commander Santos. We'll have an "A" team to execute our goal. 

Stick with us if you can,  and enjoy the ride.

4 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

.......Stick with us if you can,  and enjoy the ride.

I'll watch. Got a timeline planned, like when you might actually begin the attempted kidnapping?

24 minutes ago, Flynn Edwards said:

I think it's best to just ignore the hate and skepticism here, and just concentrate on the task at hand, though I would like to take hiflier in my big manly arms and hug him til' the bad thoughts exited his body. We have a small, but dedicated group that is willing to go all the way to prove the existence of the Wazza Koosa. For those that only believe what you read on google, then the Wazza Koosa is probably over your pay grade.

Brig. General Kolb (or "Zulu" his local nickname) is summoning some law enforcement friends from the LA auxiliary police to assist, Major Newton and Commander Santos. We'll have an "A" team to execute our goal. 

Major Newton and Commander Santos from the auxiliary police force, huh?

Maybe Doug Dannger can cover the story for the local news and afterwards you can all go to Ted Bell’s restaurant for dinner.  Have a couple of Teds and some foil wrapped baked potatoes.  He invented those, you know?

• Haha 2

Weak trolling.  At least try to be creative and not pull your characters from syndicated radio shows.

Low energy.  Poor effort. 

• Upvote 1

Wazza Koosa, Remember that stuff in the middle east. It tasted pretty good, but beer was hard to find. The beer I did find had some weird stuff floating in it. Might make a drive out to Dearborn and find your wazza koosa.  Good stuff. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, hiflier said:

This thread should probably get moved to the "Comedy Corner" section, "manly arms" and all.

There you go, glowing with anger again.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Flynn Edwards said:

I wish you all the luck in the world. Proving the species exists is imperative. And it will silence the nay sayers right?

Admin
19 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There you go, glowing with anger again.

I know, we used to get better trolls a while back, not sure what happened.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NorthWind said:

Did your friend Rich Starkey play drums for some obscure band? What was their name again? Oh yeah...The Beatles!

Yeah,I caught that, too. Has a son Zak. Maybe cryptid investigation is the new Starkey family activity.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, gigantor said:

I know, we used to get better trolls a while back, not sure what happened.

Seems weird. I mean, how did we suddenly blow right through December 25th and end up on April 1st? OOOOWWEEEEOOOO!

This is all my fault really, but DANG IT and DING BLAST IT TO BLAZES!!! (sorry, there I go again) anger management has never really been my strong suit ;) 

Edited by hiflier

10 hours ago, Wolfjewel said:

Yeah,I caught that, too. Has a son Zak. Maybe cryptid investigation is the new Starkey family activity.

Good idea.

It could be a Moneymaker.

• Haha 1