Can't find Bigfoot in the woods? Hint -he's gone Urban

Flynn Edwards

16 hours ago, Flynn Edwards said:

General Kolb does exist........was just at his house strategizing a plan. He was alive and well as of 25 minutes ago. I'm going to call him to see if everythings ok. General Kolb estimates the phoenix metro population as 7 distinctive clans, each averaging 4 adults, 5 sub-adults and 3 infant koosas . We know that the Emerald wash clan has exactly 3 infants. 

Another friend, Rich Starkey, suggested that we use some type of cage-trap, something that folds up the sides like  dungeness crab trab. The infant Wazza Koosa are known to feast on fruit, especially grapefruit, so that will be the bait of choice. Though small, the infant koosa do go off on their own and away from the adults, to a point. giving us an opportunity to 'smash and grab' and get out before an adult gets winds

Was Rick Dyer unavailable?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

Good idea.

It could be a Moneymaker.

D'OH! BA-DA-DA-DA, CH-SH-SH-SH!

OOPSIE.......looks like our boy Flynn is gone......GREEN!...23!...HUT!...HUT!...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, gigantor said:

I know, we used to get better trolls a while back, not sure what happened.

The quality of troll appears to follow closely the quality of programming from The Learning Channel, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, et al. These stupid monster shows are producing stupid monster hoaxers. Indeed, stupid hoaxers are the producers of this silly programming.

I again recall Glickman's observation:

https://www.woodape.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/An-Argument-of-Continuity.pdf

..........Let’s assume that manufactured reports will be uniformly distributed across the population. If the rate of manufactured reports is constant, then the frequency of reports should correlate to population. To some degree, this is seen in Group B. There may be other unidentified influencing factors such as mean media exposure to Bigfoot, which may influence the density of manufacturing.

The author speculates that Group A and Group B represent different phenomenon. Group B may represent manufactured reports because of the correlation to population, whereas Group A may represent a different phenomenon because of its correlation to population density. The author hypothesizes that if Green’s data is the superposition of multiple phenomena that this is the expected result..........

I will further speculate that as media exposure gets dumber and dumber, so does the manufactured reporting that is a result of the media exposure, and this should be "the expected result".

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2021 at 10:15 PM, gigantor said:

I know, we used to get better trolls a while back, not sure what happened.

OMG, that made me laugh!