Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

No evidence+ third party hearsay= best scam yet. Beautifully orchestrated, but not all that different than the Georgia boys. WAY more sophisticated. Hats off to those who had us all stringing along.

Tim

The evidence is right here, waiting on the final verdict from science. Thats a first person's word.

post-215-064489100 1317767542_thumb.jpg

http://www.texlaresearch.com/hairanalysis.htm

I'm not sure what a lot of people are up in arms about? It's tough to compare and contrast the Ketchum DNA work, with past projects, and BF revelations simply because this type of 'project' is unprecedented. She honestly doesn't owe anybody anything, and any questions she has tried to answer seem to be out of courtesy for the certain individuals who ask. There's substance to what she is doing, and it's not going to turn into some sort of ruse where there is an epic let down. I don't necessarily know if it's going to be the end-all of BF 'proof', but it will open the door for A LOT of interest, and possible funding to various scientists, and there will be more of a concerted effort to prove existence. Our W.L Dept just got a huge grant, and will more than likely expand our surveys to encompass one more creature in the woods, if all goes well:) There are wildlife biologists who KNOW that they are real, but it will take something like DNA evidence to justify using grant money to research them...Trust me on that one;) Good luck, Melba!

Pac, Thank you so very much for your post.I needed to read a post exactly like this one that you wrote. :wub:

You are 100% correct, and sometimes I think that I can lose sight of the long range vision of discovery and instead yearn and ache for the instant right now this moment type of revelation. :blush: It doesn't happen like that very often but I am beyond ready for the news to be released yesterday, last year, but I'll take tomorrow :rolleyes: if I have to.. ;)

Guest Forbig

Ketchum has more science behind her than four people running around the woods with thermal cameras

At least we all can actually watch them and find out what does or doesn't work I'm still waiting to see Ketchum.

The remote duck was one of my favorites.

So we have one picture of hair on a stick that the presenter hopes is "bigfoot" hair. I'm not doubting you- I'm saying you can't even be definitive in your presentation. I appreciate you putting it out there but it still hair on a stick.

Tim B.

So we have one picture of hair on a stick that the presenter hopes is "bigfoot" hair. I'm not doubting you- I'm saying you can't even be definitive in your presentation. I appreciate you putting it out there but it still hair on a stick.

Tim B.

First you say "there is no evidence" then you want definitive statements about the evidence? As if you would take my word for it! :lol: Thats the bait and switch. be definitive in your own statements. There has to be evidence first , then the definitive statements from science.

• Upvote 1

Tim B.

Good to see you posting again you loathsome toad!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPyHPWqiNA

Edited by Jodie

Oh don't change it, we could have had fun with the Draco/Hermione thing. :lol:

Oh well, too late. :(

Edited by Jodie