Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Admin

I'm curious, how old are you guys? Seriously?

• Upvote 1

Guest Forbig

I'm curious, how old are you guys? Seriously?

I can't speak for HairyGreek but I'm old enough to remember enjoying the Hulk cartoon when it first came out in the 1960's. This is a forum for all ages and I welcome all. :)

Admin

LOL!

70's TV indeed. I am surprised that Sasquatch didn't get stuck in quick sand while Steve heroically defused a bomb inside its severed arm by snipping the right wire with one second left on the red LED timer..

DNA evidence is useless unless you can verify the source. The only way to verify the source is to pluck it off the body of a bf. Otherwise, it is useless. In a court proceeding, you have dna of unknown origin from a crime scene. You then take a sample from the suspect and then compare the two. Without the sample from the suspect, the dna uncovered at the crime scene is useless. You have nothing to compare it to. That is the problem with purported bf DNA. Some people have sugguested that the DNA studies show that bf is a human. That obviously begs the question of how do you know that the sample did not come from a human. A scientific journal will not publish a paper based upon dna evidence from a non-verifiable source. Again, there will be no peer reviewed paper published by Dr. Ketchum on the subject of DNA. There will be no game changing videos released by Erickson. I hate to disappoint but those facts are abundantly clear.

Guest HairyGreek

I hate to disappoint but those facts are abundantly clear.

Facts require proof as anyone on this board knows. You are ssaying it is a "fact" there will be neither video nor DNA results. Where is your proof to back up these "facts"? There is NOTHING abundantly clear about this situation but what little anyone knows about it on the pro or con side. You just proved that point even more. :rolleyes:

Edited by HairyGreek