White Bigfoot

Spader

I have seen a couple of really bad and unfocused videos of white Bigfoot, usually at night. Have there been any day sightings? If they are out there they would have to stay VERY hidden or else stick out like a sore thumb. If they are out there what would cause this? Albino or other some kind of genetic mutation?

Guest dicker

i saw white bigfoot, but in washington PNW. i am no't 100 persen. i think they stay hiden by remaning in rocky place

Edited by dicker

i saw white bigfoot, but in washington PNW. i am no't 100 persen. i think they stay hiden by remaning in rocky place

where , month and year?

well,since most bf videos are fairly bad & unfocused, probably a white bf video might be the same.

FWIW, somewhere in thepast ive seen a daytime pic or two of supposed white BF, but i dont know if the pics were considered legit or not.

if out there , i would suspect the cause would be like other creatures, either albino or some mutation as mentioned.

Guest Dudlow

B) White BF are not that uncommon, with many reports from many regions of Canada and the USA. The first two I saw many years ago in Ontario, Canada, were both white (possibly the same one).

The BFRO, Oregon Bigfoot and many other reporting websites contain numerous white BF sightings.

- Dudlow

Guest vilnoori

In most of Canada and central USA, there is snow on the ground for 9 or 10 months of the year, making white an excellent camo colour. And in the summer months a good roll in some mud would soon put things right. I suspect that it is simple a rare colour, the same as our occasionally seen Spirit bears (black bears that are white or cream) here in the PNW. Not always Albino. True Albino's usually have ruby eyes and are very light sensitive and possibly their health is also compromised in other ways. In Africa, btw, about 1% of the population are albino--a lot more than occur here. There could be a similar situation with BF.

The other possibility is that when they are old, they turn white, the same as we do...we simply are not covered all over with dense hair like they are. We all change colour to white as we age some time in our 50's and 60's. The question could be answered by looking through sightings for white juveniles. I suspect there are none. And if all sightings of white BF's are of adults it might be another point toward the theory that BF are a subspecies or different species of human.

Edited by vilnoori

SSR Team

I think " White " ( as in Polar Bear ) could be not as accurate as we'd like to think, how about " blonde " ( as in Pamela Anderson :wub: ), that would be more probable as a colouring for them wouldn't it & much more probable than them being Albino too ??

There used to be a big white male here, & he had a little white daughter. He had green eyes & tan skin. They showed up a little better than the others at night, but they blended in pretty well in daylight. The little one appeared to have some gray splotches.

We saw them several times.

Guest Forbig

There used to be a big white male here, & he had a little white daughter. He had green eyes & tan skin. They showed up a little better than the others at night, but they blended in pretty well in daylight. The little one appeared to have some gray splotches.

We saw them several times.

In the winter months they probably migrate north with the snow where they would be harder to see. IMO

The first person to say that white Sasquatches are proof that they are para-normal wins a prize.

[/quote. Your Correct Sir!!