White Bigfoot

Spader

Guest para ape

Shut the doors, close the forum. Refer any and all questions to Para Ape, as HE KNOWS!

You're right

Right on!

Oh, Please don't tempt him~ :rolleyes: Yikes.

I suspect albinos occur in BF like it does in many species, which must make life even harder for them. :(

I never said being white made bigfoot paranormal.The creature of Conser Lake was a white bigfoot that exhibited strange behavior.How about looking it up and reading the article in it's entirety.

Guest PaulGT3

You guys saw this classic one right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jd81lTpuU

I thought this one if real was a great example of ANY BF not to mention White BF.

a couple things bother me -it looks as though its walking up to get IN the pic OR it could just be looking for that bigger tree to hide behind

AND WHY does EVERYONE in the world STOP filming when they get a great shot. They went OUT there in the first place why run away?

Edited by PaulGT3

• 2 months later...
Guest StankApe

Hmmm, well.... I could see grey or older squatches being sighted and called white or even light tan coloration called white. But if it's pure snow white like in that famous you tube video (I think most of you know what i mean the face in the dark one) That would seem unlikely due to their forest environment. white would seem to be a poor color for blending in. Albino baby animals rarely live to adulthood in the wild cuz they stand out to predators so much, it would seem for pure white to be a color trait seen in Bigfoot at least 2 adults with albinio recessive genes would have had to have mated and created at least luceusistic (spelling?) animals, or creatures with white hair and blue or light eyes but not albinos, then this gene could've bred outward into some sort of heterozygous type that carries only the white fur but retains normal skin and eye pigment.

This seems to be POSSIBLE yet unlikely. If there are white Bigfoot sightings, i would bank on it being a light grey or cream color....

Edited by StankApe